Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s how they can all live that lifestyle designer gear holidays because they pay very little rent In a council house were as a couple who worked and bought there house have mortgage property tax etc and most of them say the partner is not living there

Most of them end up scrots on the dole and blame the government that there is nothing to do in there area so they turn to selling drugs
It’s always the ‘gubbermentttssss’ fault

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s always the ‘gubbermentttssss’ fault
Gubbermennts 😂😂😂

How others that see these people as genuine u don’t look like that saffron u filter the fk out of that pic how is that natural and the people who comment 😂😂 there worse

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I do have to wonder how Saffy T can call her self and “influencer” or had the following she does... do we really need to know you couldn’t be bothered to pull up your jeans after the loo

Reactions: 2
Omg see scoffy t videos tonight the bleeping noise of her chewing and smacking her lips with donuts seriously close your poxy hotdog lipped mouth . Does she have to record everything . She’s grating on me tonight really and truly

Reactions: 10
Omg see scoffy t videos tonight the bleeping noise of her chewing and smacking her lips with donuts seriously close your poxy hotdog lipped mouth . Does she have to record everything . She’s grating on me tonight really and truly
Why does she think we need to see absolutely everything she does , showing us how to eat donuts duck off like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder who sent in screenshots of this to northdublinbanter page on ig

• Wow
anyone know why her and James split up?????☕☕☕☕🍵☕

Hey,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've seen previous comments saying James must have been left heartbroken. If you followed Saf long enough you'd actually know she was the one left heartbroken over their split. James cheated on her with a fella, whilst they were in a relationship. I can't name him because he hasn't got 10K followers on Insta. She still gets along great with Zoe and Sharon (James mam).

Everyone in the inner city knows this. He is gay. He only came out after their split.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Hey,

I've seen previous comments saying James must have been left heartbroken. If you followed Saf long enough you'd actually know she was the one left heartbroken over their split. James cheated on her with a fella, whilst they were in a relationship. I can't name him because he hasn't got 10K followers on Insta. She still gets along great with Zoe and Sharon (James mam).

Everyone in the inner city knows this. He is gay. He only came out after their split.
That must of been heartbreaking for her😭

• Heart
Long time lurker first time poster....

Did anyone see her saying on her story yesterday "so grateful to work with brands to allow me to live my life like this" or something along them lines?? I highly doubt Spotlight paid her 1500 to get her boobs done.....
Also has anyone noticed Saf is living in a house now opposed to the apartment she was in before going to Dubai? Clearly with someone.... She was in this house when she came home from Dubai, and before she left to get her boobs done... The house looks very expensive

[/QUOTE
I’m following the page and I can’t see anything either 🤔
Long time lurker first time poster....

Did anyone see her saying on her story yesterday "so grateful to work with brands to allow me to live my life like this" or something along them lines?? I highly doubt Spotlight paid her 1500 to get her boobs done.....
Also has anyone noticed Saf is living in a house now opposed to the apartment she was in before going to Dubai? Clearly with someone.... She was in this house when she came home from Dubai, and before she left to get her boobs done... The house looks very expensive
😂😂😂 she’s trying to say she’s living that life from 1 Sp post she’s knows people are wondering the the dosh is coming from

😂😂😂 she’s trying to say she’s living that life from 1 Sp post she’s knows people are wondering the the dosh is coming from
She thinks her followers are STUPID.... Where does a 20 year old self proclaimed influencer get 1535 to pay for an already heavily discounted boob job? I know you read here saffy t.... We know your family don't have money, you worked a part time job in a hairdressers before moving away and we all know you're up to know good selling your 😸 to make it look like you're living the high life.....everyone in d3 talks

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hey,

WHAT!? is this deffo true? Didn't expect that one

Reactions: 1

Hey,

woah did not expect this what a plot twist, always got the vibe that he cheated on her but not with a guy, any clues on the fellas name?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.