Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New tik toks tonight 🤦🤔🧐
I genuinely feel so bad for that kid. Imagine being born into that family, then being called fendi blù, then your ma havinf the sheer AUDACITY to add a backwards accent to the u 😭 Doomed from day 1

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Tiktoks with children being made just sick you’d know these generation of ‘gangster’ cunts are all talk wouldn’t go out and fight each other with no weapons

Reactions: 1
Tiktoks with children being made just sick you’d know these generation of ‘gangster’ cunts are all talk wouldn’t go out and fight each other with no weapons
I know the neckkkk of these fools talking tit about Fendi Blu! Sick bastards. The Maloney girls are beautiful inside and out. #FACTS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't agree with bringing innocent children into this and if Sophie's son does have some sort of disability then to slag him off like that is vile. But I also know that she has been like petrol to this war blowup and doesn't seem to be stopping. As for little Fishy getting bet he deserves it in my opinion. He's a little bolax and has made trouble for a lot of people. He wanted to be in a big man's game and unfortunately he's paid the big man's price. His father is a lovely man regardless what's said so is his mother and he has been bringing trouble to their door all his life. And before anyone comes with the "he's just a child" shite he has bullied and set younger kids alight for shits and giggles so he will get no sympathy here

Reactions: 14
I don't agree with bringing innocent children into this and if Sophie's son does have some sort of disability then to hag him off like that is vile. But I also know that she has been like petrol to this war blowup and doesn't seem to be stopping. As for little Fishy getting bet he deserves it in my opinion. He's a little bolax and has made trouble for a lot of people. He wanted to be in a big man's game and unfortunately he's paid the big man's price. His father is a lovely man regardless what's said so is his mother and he has been bringing trouble to their door all his life. And before anyone comes with the "he's just a child" shite he has bullied and set younger kids alight for shits and giggles so he will get no sympathy here
Sophie will be the reason Glen gets taken out. She’s a dangerous witch.

Reactions: 7
Talking about her son is definitely off limits in my opinion don't care what his name is. Sophie and her whole family are used to this sort of heat her da is probably rubbing his hands together. It wouldn't surprise me if Sophie was using fishy for her own family gain. There isn't any loyalty in this game.. its a true saying you live by the sword you die by it

Reactions: 7
How has Sophie got dragged into all this ? Is it cause she is with glen or did she just involve herself ?

Reactions: 2
How has Sophie got dragged into all this ? Is it cause she is with glen or did she just involve herself ?
Bit of both. But she has been dragged in aswell by leanne and her sisters. They are behind the glenward2345 page. Down licking whelas hole now. Sophie gets a lot of stick on this but leannes worse she's a sly bleep. Say what u like about sophie but she's upfront. Maybe too upfront but them donoHOES just follow the gangster of the month. Leanne not ready to give up the lifestyle just yet.

Reactions: 2
Sophie wasn't dragged in by leanne, Sophie took it to a new scummy level by going to leannes with the child there.. couldn't do it on her own if she was that upfront why not do it herself?. Leanne and sisters are sly fuckers also!! None better than the other. Sophie been dying to be a GG her whole life 😴 and your right leanne not ready to let go

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sophie wasn't dragged in by leanne, Sophie took it to a new scummy level by going to leannes with the child there.. couldn't do it on her own if she was that upfront why not do it herself?. Leanne and sisters are sly fuckers also!! None better than the other. Sophie been dying to be a GG her whole life 😴 and your right leanne not ready to let go
No I get that but her child is constantly dragged publicly by them so she's going 2 retaliate. That was also disgusting going to the door. I don't condone any of it. Nor do I condone sophies pack mentality. And she's more upfront in that she doesn't play the victim while been vile behind closed doors. Half the tit leanne has done hasn't been blasted all over social media. If it was people wouldn't be too sympathetic towards her. I've said it before there was a LOT leanne done that was scummy but it's been kept quiet. Sophies been brought up in that world there was only one way she was going 2 go and that was been a gangsters moll

No I get that but her child is constantly dragged publicly by them so she's going 2 retaliate. That was also disgusting going to the door. I don't condone any of it. Nor do I condone sophies pack mentality. And she's more upfront in that she doesn't play the victim while been vile behind closed doors. Half the tit leanne has done hasn't been blasted all over social media. If it was people wouldn't be too sympathetic towards her. I've said it before there was a LOT leanne done that was scummy but it's been kept quiet. Sophies been brought up in that world there was only one way she was going 2 go and that was been a gangsters moll
Girl spill on Leanne, all I heard was she started on wardys ma not much else

Girl spill on Leanne, all I heard was she started on wardys ma not much else
You've said yourself this site has been mentioned on boards I'm not going 2 go into 2 much detail about what I know. And if u think starting on someone's ma isn't much then what can I say. She threatened Joanne constantly that she was going to kick her baby out of her stomach. She's no better than Sophie and her mob mentality but them moloneys are like a dog with a bone when they are coming for you they don't let up

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.