Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be rude, but why is Wendy always dressing like a teenager? Like others have said she's saffrons Mother not her sister.
It’s actually embarrassing. Not that I like Julie (anas mum) in the slightest, but at least she doesn’t dress younger than she is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Half of the things that saffron buys in hauls and stuff, Wendy then starts arguing saying how much she loves the outfit and that she wants to share it with saff or even have it for herself. Strange

Reactions: 5
If I had released half as many clothes as Saffron has in the past year I wouldn't need to buy clothes for the rest of my life!! Just goes to show how tit they are that she needs to do such ridiculous hauls.

Reactions: 9
Yes
every time I watch her stories I see a new designer bag
and being obsessed with handbags myself, I keep a close eye on which ones she buys, although she never addresses it (expect in the vid she posted now) when she does
she would think people won't notice 😂
I'm the same with designer bags, which is why I notice hers so much 😂 She's also been in a lot more name-brand gear such as the Dior puffer coat, Versace bathrobe, Balenciaga hoodies, fear of God stuff etc.

But she's selling and putting her name on the cheapest tatt that she would NEVER buy herself. It's so disingenuous and I don't get how none of her fans calls her out on it. She's thrown away clothes in her iNS range already so it shows the longevity of them. And I don't remember her ever shopping in Primark, now or before her range was there. Nothing wrong with buying designer, I do it myself but the problem lays in her exploiting her young fans and promoting tit clothes and ranges she wouldn't be seen dead in usually for a bit of money so she can buy herself a good few nice, designer bags. Nice for some!

Reactions: 18
She said in her quick fire assumptions video that she only got the bump filed down and wouldn’t even class it as any type of surgery
This is what really annoys me about her too. She said the same thing about her boob job how it wasn’t really a boob job because she wasn’t getting them bigger just evened out.
She does such mental gymnastics to make herself feel better than “other people” for not actually having “surgery” when that’s exactly what she’s had done.

Reactions: 23
This is what really annoys me about her too. She said the same thing about her boob job how it wasn’t really a boob job because she wasn’t getting them bigger just evened out.
She does such mental gymnastics to make herself feel better than “other people” for not actually having “surgery” when that’s exactly what she’s had done.
And her boobs don't even fit her frame so they've definitely been made bigger than they are. Perkier too.
In that picture, where shes contorting her body to stick her ass and boobs out in her gym running gear, with the green shorts. Her boobs look so obviously fake, it's laughable she thinks otherwise!

Just watching her haul video and it really sounds like she’s just bragging at the fact that she can even afford two Louis Vuitton bags. Why would anyone buy two extremely expensive handbags just to see which one is better. I swear these youtubers become so out of touch with their viewers and just do things for the money

Reactions: 17
Did she duck return one of the bags. She just didn’t want to outright say that she spent over £4K in bags alone 🙄

Reactions: 18
I’m sure I saw the black LV on a grid post or in her stories, so why pretend she wants people to decide what one she’s keeping when she’s keeping them both.

Her boobs look huuuuge in that haul, especially in the body suits with the cut outs. Just evening them out though

• Haha
What's with the 'luv' in the title, trying to be Olivia Neil? 😂 It doesn't suit you

Reactions: 15
Felt like she always has to mention the price of a designer item or even when she buys a designer item she has to mention it .. the only reason she’s doing this haul is to show off, I always feel like she never wants anyone to buy the same stuff as her, honestly can’t bare how fake she is

Reactions: 15
Omg does this girl have poor grammar- I lost count with how many times she said ‘actually’ in her latest video

Reactions: 8
What's with the 'luv' in the title, trying to be Olivia Neil? 😂 It doesn't suit you
I really like Olivia but if I didn’t think she was genuine I would haaaate her. Not sure why anyone thinks copying her is the way to go when it’s SO obvious.

• Heart
I'm the same with designer bags, which is why I notice hers so much 😂 She's also been in a lot more name-brand gear such as the Dior puffer coat, Versace bathrobe, Balenciaga hoodies, fear of God stuff etc.

But she's selling and putting her name on the cheapest tatt that she would NEVER buy herself. It's so disingenuous and I don't get how none of her fans calls her out on it. She's thrown away clothes in her iNS range already so it shows the longevity of them. And I don't remember her ever shopping in Primark, now or before her range was there. Nothing wrong with buying designer, I do it myself but the problem lays in her exploiting her young fans and promoting tit clothes and ranges she wouldn't be seen dead in usually for a bit of money so she can buy herself a good few nice, designer bags. Nice for some!
Indeed! She’s so ridiculous and hypocrite
Only her younger followers fall for her lies!
She would never in a million years wear those cheap quality and cheap looking ITS clothes! And in fact when she’s not filming etc she wears designer head to toe.

And yes I agree with you! I personally own quite a few designer items and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that
Her problem is that she pretends to wear clothes from relatable/cheap brands when in reality she despise them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.