Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably in the next room 🤣🤣 also. Am I the only one who thinks it doesn’t look like him?
that picture really doesn’t sit right with me. Do you think she FaceTimed him from the Macbook?? It looks so odd with the angled buttons and weird border at the bottom and right side if you know what I mean. I just don’t know maybe I’m thinking too much into it. Either that or it’s printed which I wouldn’t really put past the weirdo

Reactions: 9
I find it unfair Imogen n Jed haven’t seen eachother I’m assuming so why do the parents let Saffron

Reactions: 13
I find it unfair Imogen n Jed haven’t seen eachother I’m assuming so why do the parents let Saffron
She seems to always get her own way, she's their only daughter maybe plays on that? But I agree that she should have to follow the same rules as jed.

Reactions: 7
I’m assuming it’s more Imogen’s family who say no, as the barkers don’t give a duck. Either that or they have been seeing each other sneakily

Reactions: 13
Wat I find interesting about the barkers is that their partners always come to them.
saffron makes Tyler come n stay w her
Casey makes Nicole come n stay w him lol I would’ve happily moved country to see her family but no Christmas w his family
Jed imo from wat I’ve seen goes to Imogen. I’ve only seen them together once besides the video.
why do they make people come to them I don’t get it. Not fair

Jed went on holiday with her to turkey?
Yh ok but haven’t been together as frequently. I think Imogen is better than Tyler I see her sticking to the rules n her family being safe

Reactions: 7
Wat I find interesting about the barkers is that their partners always come to them.
saffron makes Tyler come n stay w her
Casey makes Nicole come n stay w him lol I would’ve happily moved country to see her family but no Christmas w his family
Jed imo from wat I’ve seen goes to Imogen. I’ve only seen them together once besides the video.
why do they make people come to them I don’t get it. Not fair
They seem to expect their partners to be the ones to put in all the effort, saffron makes it seem like she shouldn't be expected to travel to tyler but is more than happy for him to make the trip constantly, even when she bought her house she has made no effort to make it slightly easier for him, expecting him to move 5/6 hours away from his life and family. While she gets to stay with family, work, friends in her hometown.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.