Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always take pictures on her parents bed.. what’s wrong with her own bed? Especially when she’s posing in her bra and pants it’s a bit weird that her mum and dad think that It’s normal as well

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does she always take pictures on her parents bed.. what’s wrong with her own bed? Especially when she’s posing in her bra and pants it’s a bit weird that her mum and dad think that It’s normal as well
Cause her room is a pig sty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just rewatching saffron video where she let her mum control her diet for 24 hours and you can really see how Wendy has a bad relationship with some food. Every single thing she gave saffron was all very healthy things. After saffron had some carbohydrates she made her a salad that saffron’s didn’t like

Reactions: 7
1. Ofc she wants that dog
2. Stop talking about kids with a guy you've known for a hot minute
3. Tyler looks soooooo happy lol
4. Strictly ain't asking you
Screenshot_20210125-230918_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210125-230906_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210125-230856_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210125-231907_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People don't talk about the cancer situation enough really pissed me off, how are you going to act all emotional on camera, act like that's your best friend, turn up at the funeral, then say ' i've never known anyone that's been affected by cancer' so disrespectful to the poor girl who passed away. Although Saffron has matured a bit more since then, she still has a long way to go. I still catch her making insensitive comments here and there, in a recent vlog when she said 'coronavirus is so boring', if one of your family members got it you wouldnt be calling it 'boring'.

Reactions: 37
People don't talk about the cancer situation enough really pissed me off, how are you going to act all emotional on camera, act like that's your best friend, turn up at the funeral, then say ' i've never known anyone that's been affected by cancer' so disrespectful to the poor girl who passed away. Although Saffron has matured a bit more since then, she still has a long way to go. I still catch her making insensitive comments here and there, in a recent vlog when she said 'coronavirus is so boring', if one of your family members got it you wouldnt be calling it 'boring'.
This is so true. The own girls poor mother said on Twitter that saffron just used her daughter! Disgusting behaviour.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
This is so true. The own girls poor mother said on Twitter that saffron just used her daughter! Disgusting behaviour.
that poor mum 🥺 I would be absolutely sickened too to see some ignorant spoilt brat trying to get sympathy of my daughter too.
saffrons tweet here is so weird and insensitive too? IM SO LUCKY??? I’ve never had cancer effect my life but it’s happened to you guys?? Alright girl way to rub it in. How does she even make something that’s never happened to her about her ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 25
1. Ofc she wants that dog
2. Stop talking about kids with a guy you've known for a hot minute
3. Tyler looks soooooo happy lol
4. Strictly ain't asking you
View attachment 402911View attachment 402912View attachment 402913View attachment 402914
Probs a bit weird this but the photo made me think. You know how she admitted she’s had her boobs done like 2 years after getting them done. Do you think she had them done before strictly so they looked “good” for the show? Because I think that’s around the time when I looked at her noticed they looked different? It could just be me but that photo made me think.

She goes on and on about Strictly like no one wants to listen its been a few years
Did anyone even care in the first place?

this is so random bit this clip in one of her videos lives in my head rent free

at 9:21 shes eating charcoal crackers and black charcoal cheese but she weirdly puts it in her mouth so quick, and it doesnt even have cheese on it. then she goes mmm in a really forced way

like why is she acting like shes being forced to eat it against her will 😂 it just shows how fake she is sometimes
Its the eyelashes hanging off for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She goes on and on about Strictly like no one wants to listen its been a few years
Might sound a bit strange, but does anyone else think Saffron is a bit jealous that she didn't get the opportunities that Joe sugg did after strictly? she filmed one show, where as Joe did West end, multiple shows, the syndicate, gets to host the podcast every year, even left strictly with a pro girlfriend. She started her podcast not long after Joe did and can't forget she tried everything to get aj but it didn't work.

Reactions: 28
Oh she is definitley jealous! The problem is I don't think she has the same likability as Joe, she comes across too privileged and so it's hard for people to relate to her. Also, it seems she has very little personality... or even other skills she could create a career out of... So I think its hard for her to sell herself in the same way.

Reactions: 38
Oh she is definitley jealous! The problem is I don't think she has the same likability as Joe, she comes across too privileged and so it's hard for people to relate to her. Also, it seems she has very little personality... or even other skills she could create a career out of... So I think its hard for her to sell herself in the same way.
Perhaps the researchers on potential shows are doing their homework very well - in watching a good load of Saffron's videos and taken note of her spoilt spikey attitude personality , no doubt they would have spoken to show runners / producers on Strictly too to ask what is Saffron like etc ...

@vegansausages you're right - I mean she's only done a podcast - not with another celeb pal (bc she has none?) but her Mother , a clothing line which all the Z List Females are associated to and that is it - there is nothing on the horizon from what I can see. Which begs the question I always ask about Saffy B is - what else is there for her ? Clearly she doesn't like YT the amount she once did and has said she has run out of ideas that ALL SHE HAS NOW is vlogging about her brands she's plugging , hauls of her buying expensive clothes or boring family videos where shes bragging about new houses or attempting to look like she's in a loving relationship with Tyyyyyy ... She's evaporating into nothing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.