Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed! She’s so ridiculous and hypocrite
Only her younger followers fall for her lies!
She would never in a million years wear those cheap quality and cheap looking ITS clothes! And in fact when she’s not filming etc she wears designer head to toe.

And yes I agree with you! I personally own quite a few designer items and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that
Her problem is that she pretends to wear clothes from relatable/cheap brands when in reality she despise them
In my opinion some of the cheaper brands most people shop with look so much nicer than the expensive stuff she wears half the time

Reactions: 11
In my opinion some of the cheaper brands most people shop with look so much nicer than the expensive stuff she wears half the time
I agree. I think when she wore the balenciaga hoodie with the balenciaga bag it just looked tacky. Less is usually more.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha the posey videos of her modelling the clothes in her new vid are so jarring 😅 okay zara model 😌xx

Reactions: 6
Saffron has the same amount of subs and gets around the same views per video as this guy. He shows his AdSense and YT earnings in 2020. Almost 300k in bleeping ad-sense. Not including any sort of spon or AD on insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m fuming. Went onto YouTube and up pops a video “5k haul” it’s made me sick! That could pay for our house for 10 months! My husbands here working 2 jobs whilst I have had to close business and she’s flaunting 5k worth of clothes and bags? So distasteful! Usually don’t mind watching her vids but I’m fuming now! The lack of respect influencers have for the current situation and how people are loosing their homes, jobs and lives is really starting to grate on me. The “Influencer” world is disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Look at her last two grid posts. She did keep both bags, unless she’s just stunting for the gram. She’s vile. I think I’d respect her a tiny bit more if she was honest & said I wanted two bags, so I got two bags. It’d still be tone deaf but better then a lie - but it’s saffron, she’s got no idea how to be honest.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I understand some people just enjoy designer stuff and that's fine, we all like different things but the excessive buying of designer stuff (reminds me of Ana) deep down she can't be happy, it comes across to me like she needs that hit of dopamine, gets sad again, buys something to make herself feel better etc. I just don't get it personally, when do you feel satisfied and content with what you have? I remember in one video she said she gets sad a lot ( can't remember which one). I honestly don't understand how people look up to her and want that life, to me it would be nice not having to worry about not being able to pay bills etc but it doesn't seem like an enjoyable life to me constantly buying designer stuff, showing how healthy she eats and how much she exercises to impress people. I'm new to this thread, I'm sure this prob has been said before, just my thoughts lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My 16 year old cousin who's a size 4 commented about her weight today saying she doesn't look like Saffron

Saffron doesn't even look like Saffron

I told her to delete these "IG baddies"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My 16 year old cousin who's a size 4 commented about her weight today saying she doesn't look like Saffron

Saffron doesn't even look like Saffron

I told her to delete these "IG baddies"
See the damage she’s doing

influencers like her have always been complaining how toxic Instagram is with people promoting fake stereotypes, but saffron doesn’t realise she’s the first one fostering them

[

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Should have changed the ‘I just did something I should not of done’ video title too. We can’t blame dyslexic Saffron for it, Wendy double checks everything before Saffron uploads so the whole family is thick🤣

Anyone know if Jed works now..?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say the present she was most proud of gifting was that spar bar for Jed? I’ve just seem on her Instagram that she was given it for free as ad/gifted...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
this is so random bit this clip in one of her videos lives in my head rent free

at 9:21 shes eating charcoal crackers and black charcoal cheese but she weirdly puts it in her mouth so quick, and it doesnt even have cheese on it. then she goes mmm in a really forced way

like why is she acting like shes being forced to eat it against her will 😂 it just shows how fake she is sometimes

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I find it so funny whenever she ‘runs’ she never talks about how long it takes her etc. I’m also a super slow runner and it’s fine lol but it’s like she’s ashamed of her pace/distance/the fact she has to walk

Reactions: 5
this is so random bit this clip in one of her videos lives in my head rent free

at 9:21 shes eating charcoal crackers and black charcoal cheese but she weirdly puts it in her mouth so quick, and it doesnt even have cheese on it. then she goes mmm in a really forced way

like why is she acting like shes being forced to eat it against her will 😂 it just shows how fake she is sometimes
I swear to god one thing this girl does that makes my skin crawl is when she talks with her mouth full and tries to keep it in her mouth and is like 'show gud'.I feel so petty for finding it irritating but omg I've had enough of seeing it!! Btw Has she grown out of her phase where her filthy fake nails touches other peoples food while asking questions or pointing out what they are eating? like why does she have to touch it lol. If someone did that to my food I would be a bit put off... god knows where those acrylics have been :oops:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear to god one thing this girl does that makes my skin crawl is when she talks with her mouth full and tries to keep it in her mouth and is like 'show gud'.I feel so petty for finding it irritating but omg I've had enough of seeing it!! Btw Has she grown out of her phase where her filthy fake nails touches other peoples food while asking questions or pointing out what they are eating? like why does she have to touch it lol. If someone did that to my food I would be a bit put off... god knows where those acrylics have been :oops:
Totally - standard Saff "OMG SOOOOOOO GOOOOD" *Points forefinger then spreads hand* .

Reactions: 3
Omg she always used to touch other people’s food. I remember in one vlog, she literally picked up her moms porridge oats with her hands to show it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.