Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wish she wasnt so vain and constantly wanting tit done to her face. Overtime I have learnt to love myself and I am still learning but no one is perfect we all have our flaws and wished we could change stuff about our faces but its what makes us different. I know I sound so flipping boring but I really do think that. We can all admit, Saffrons face is quite erm.. unique? but now shes beginning to look like nearly every other girl you see on instagram big lips, button nose, big boobs, fake tan its just boring and so unoriginal. She is so young and look how much work shes had done (for all we know) I dont even want to think about the next things on her list.. God by the time shes 40 she will be looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein:oops:

Reactions: 15
I do wish she wasnt so vain and constantly wanting tit done to her face. Overtime I have learnt to love myself and I am still learning but no one is perfect we all have our flaws and wished we could change stuff about our faces but its what makes us different. I know I sound so flipping boring but I really do think that. We can all admit, Saffrons face is quite erm.. unique? but now shes beginning to look like nearly every other girl you see on instagram big lips, button nose, big boobs, fake tan its just boring and so unoriginal. She is so young and look how much work shes had done (for all we know) I dont even want to think about the next things on her list.. God by the time shes 40 she will be looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein:oops:
Indeed she is as old as me and has got everything done!

Reactions: 8
I completely agree. I know she’s an adult and although it’s her choice to do whatever she wants to herself that still doesn’t make it right what she’s doing to herself because she’s changing herself to the point she’s unrecognisable and even then she doesn’t seem fully satisfied which is quite worrying. Also it doesn’t help that not only is she very vain but so is her family. I can’t imagine living with a family like that I honesty would hate it . They judge eachother on every part of their appearances and constantly have to have their hair done or their makeup when you don’t have to be like that everyday especially if you’re staying at home. If it makes you happy to do that that’s fine but if you’re doing it cause you know your family will call you ugly or something then that’s sad. Saffron only likes to hear compliments about her appearance. I battle with depression and I know for a fact most days I look awful and very unwell cause I can see myself in the mirror but never once has my family ever made me feel bad for how I look whereas in her house it’s always either herself saying negative things or negative comments from Wendy about her hair , her clothes , not eating this or that cause you’ll have to work that off later. It’s no surprise she’s so obsessed with these things and she has one of the worst jobs for someone so insecure.

Reactions: 11
Also it doesn’t help that not only is she very vain but so is her family. I can’t imagine living with a family like that I honesty would hate it . They judge eachother on every part of their appearances and constantly have to have their hair done or their makeup when you don’t have to be like that everyday especially if you’re staying at home. If it makes you happy to do that that’s fine but if you’re doing it cause you know your family will call you ugly or something then that’s sad.
This just reminded me of something actually. When Nicole lived at the Barkers, she wore makeup every day. She got ready every day like she made a full-on effort even if she didn't leave the house however ever since they've moved to their own house, she barely ever wears makeup. Not even when she pops out to the shops unless she has something to do which I find really interesting. Now, they moved in Jan 2020 or maybe slightly before/after. After they came back from Brazil in May or whatever was when I noticed.

And as much as I cant stand Casey and Nicole and their terrible work ethic, Nicole is naturally very pretty. Doesn't even need make up. Personally, I don't even think Saffron does. They both have such clear even skin.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This just reminded me of something actually. When Nicole lived at the Barkers, she wore makeup every day. She got ready every day like she made a full-on effort even if she didn't leave the house however ever since they've moved to their own house, she barely ever wears makeup. Not even when she pops out to the shops unless she has something to do which I find really interesting. Now, they moved in Jan 2020 or maybe slightly before/after. After they came back from Brazil in May or whatever was when I noticed.

And as much as I cant stand Casey and Nicole and their terrible work ethic, Nicole is naturally very pretty. Doesn't even need make up. Personally, I don't even think Saffron does. They both have such clear even skin.
That’s so true so there’s some sort of pressure to always be dressed up and makeup fully done while in the Barker house cause it’s competitive and you’d be judged if you didn’t. Nicole doesn’t always have her makeup done or have dressed up outfits now they have their own house and she seems a bit more relatable in that way. Casey and Nicole’s work ethic is awful and the fact they make money off their kids but I agree Nicole is naturally pretty. Saffron has very clear skin too. I don’t think anyone should feel they have to wear makeup but of course if you love makeup there’s absolutely nothing wrong with wearing it if it makes you feel better but you should wear it cause you like to not because if you don’t wear it you face judgment from your own family. I swear I’ve heard Saffron say in at least one video “ I didn’t feel like doing my makeup today but my mum said I should ”. They don’t have a healthy relationship.

Reactions: 15
Exactly, and it’s such a shame they can’t see their beauty before all this work, it becomes so addictive and they just want more. I feel like saffron will be hooked as she always wants to make her appearance and things about her better every day

Reactions: 8
Which is contradictory of Saffy B as she has been saying in her vlogs and on her instagram Q&A's she loves her legs and she trains them to be muscular.........:cautious:
i’ve thought this before. her legs are clearly muscular and she says she likes this and showed off her calves that time on her story but she’s constantly posing in weird ways and editing them to appear thin...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gifted her "talent manager" a Chanel bag... very surprised she'd give someone a Chanel bag before she has her own!

Reactions: 4
Sorry for the silly question, but how do you know it is edited??
You can see that it’s like blurry/fuzzy if that makes sense. A lot of the time you can tell if something has been photoshopped if it’s warped or the actual pixels are pretty fuzzy when you try and look at them x

Reactions: 5
She gifted her "talent manager" a Chanel bag... very surprised she'd give someone a Chanel bag before she has her own!
She does have her own! Her and Ana got marching Boy bags - hers is the cobalt blue colour. She probably has more we don’t know about; she implied recently she’s quite passionate about designer bags and would love to show her collection. I don’t agree with her whining about how she can’t show her collection - there are tasteful and classy ways of showing luxe things, and there is definitely an audience for it - but that’s probs asking too much from Saffy B to be able to do it in a tasteful way

Reactions: 12
She looks like her Dad Dazza in a wig so she's trying to correct it

Reactions: 9
Completely agree with the recent comments. I find it weird to get fully dressed and makeup and hair done when you’re at home every day. Especially when she exercises and runs and then has a bath in her makeup 🤢 she’s obsessed with being productive, getting up and smashing goals. Just give it a rest and chill out for a sec

Reactions: 25
You can see that it’s like blurry/fuzzy if that makes sense. A lot of the time you can tell if something has been photoshopped if it’s warped or the actual pixels are pretty fuzzy when you try and look at them x
Thank you!!

Reactions: 1
She got her a LV bag last year. The girl (or Wendy) definitely know the best way to butter up someone and network.

Reactions: 5
Surely the most important thing about the last week in your family home is being with your family not spending it in the car with your boyfriend of 5 minutes. I’m confused lol

Reactions: 10
I bet the Barkers like him (I mean everyone apart from judgmental Wendy) but can you imagine what Tyler’s family would think of her😳 I bet he’d have second hand embarrassment with her shouting over people and telling people what to do. I don’t think she gets respecting people and being polite because you can tell he’s been raised well and wouldn’t overstep the mark at the Barkers.. Will be interesting to see when travel is allowed if Tyler & Saff will go on holiday with his brother and his gf again!

I don’t think they’re a good match and tbh I could see him with someone like Libby instead (I’ve commented before that he likes every single one of her posts). I think he needs someone a bit wiser, mature and independent. Yes Saffron is hard working but expects Wendy to baby her and decide and do everything, I get she’s her manager but she’s got used to this from a young age and it will carry on into later life.

Libby seems more down to earth and up for a laugh but still has the followers and the fancy house so is like the upgraded version of Saff. I don’t know what it is about the Barkers but they are just a bit off. Everything seems to be all for show and there’s no real substance behind them. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see the family dynamic behind closed doors! It’s obvious Wendy controls everyone and poor Darren is trying to get his own identity with the veganism and recent change in looks! I also hate the fact Wendy can never be nice there’s always a backhanded compliment or snidey remark that follows.

I’m just interested how Saffron turned out like this. It’s obvious she’s spoilt but I wonder what she has seen in regards to her parents relationship when growing up as it will reflect on her own! Gone on a tangent here sorry😅 hope it makes some sense haha.
Libby doesn't come across wise or mature to me. Havn't seen much of her, but in a video she did with saffron, she just agreed with what saffron was saying, even though it was clear she had different opinion. Seems like a follower to me. Also had a nervous tone while doing so.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.