Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been looking a bit more botched at the top near her nostrils. I wonder if she had filler put in again?
Has she ever mentioned if her nose is filler or if she went under the knife?
She said in her quick fire assumptions video that she only got the bump filed down and wouldn’t even class it as any type of surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in her quick fire assumptions video that she only got the bump filed down and wouldn’t even class it as any type of surgery
That's what I thought. I think she has had the bump filled down which was why bruising was minimal and she was up and running in a week and a half. I think she also gets regular filler in her nose as well to keep it as straight as possible. Shes clearly had a top-up bc this nose looks like the filler hasn't distributed properly whereas the first time, it actually looked great.

Reactions: 6
I find it so sad that saffron cares so much about her mums opinion. She’s clearly affected by it some way as everytime saffron brings it up on the podcast or in videos she comes across as annoyed and her mum just tries to laugh it off. Wendy treats saffron like she’s a doll or something, she should let saffron have a bit of freedom instead of bringing her down when she wears something Wendy doesn’t approve off. If my parent constantly judged me for what I wear at the age of 20 I wouldn’t be happy. It’s not healthy it’s so controlling. Wendy needs to realise that they’re mother and daughter not bleeping twin sisters, she needs to give the poor girl a bit of freedom I’m sick of seeing saff wear middle aged women’s clothes

Reactions: 21
Libby doesn't come across wise or mature to me. Havn't seen much of her, but in a video she did with saffron, she just agreed with what saffron was saying, even though it was clear she had different opinion. Seems like a follower to me. Also had a nervous tone while doing so.
She just seems a bit more clued up to me than Saffron. I saw that video a different way and thought even though she agreed with some things, she wasn’t scared to talk and have a laugh and even thought Saffron held off a bit and I’ve not seen Saffron do that with many people. I did think Libby was slightly nervous to begin with but in general she comes across as a fairly confident person whereas with Saffron I don’t think it’s being confident as much as just ignorant and ignoring people around her or shouting over them😂

I also think Saffron sucks up to her a bit because they are old family friends and feel like if she fell out with Libby the other Brighton girls wouldn’t be as friendly with her anymore either. Interesting to hear a different take on that video though!

Reactions: 5
C51860F4-2A65-4E57-AC5F-80F503728D0F.png

omg would love to know how old she is here !!! Would never know that is even the same person

Reactions: 19
The fact she used to plug Primark is hilarious ... also she said she’s been in her ITS range so much because she loves it - No darling , you’re in it because you’re being PAID .

Also why doesn’t she ever use her position of wealth or status to give back ? Given how nobody can doubt her kindness according to Wend

• Angry
Reactions: 6
As if the Title is ‘5k clothing haul’. Wow. What an ignorant twit

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
There’s a saying - ‘money talks, wealth whispers’ & saffron comes to mind when I hear that. She’s so new money it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 37
I dont watch or follow this girl at all. I've just seen her new video pop up and honestly I'm disgusted. Of all the videos she can create does she honestly think a 5k designer haul is appropriate. Her little minions must be as stupid as her to support her. I feel sorry for them all

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"I only ordered 2 (LV bags) to see actually which one I prefer more"

and said she knows it's a huge amount of money that's why she's returning one
OH YES SAFFRON DOING THIS MAKES YOU MORE RELATABLE!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
"I only ordered 2 (LV bags) to see actually which one I prefer more"

and said she knows it's a huge amount of money that's why she's returning one
OH YES SAFFRON DOING THIS MAKES YOU MORE RELATABLE!
After shes worn both in her two most recent insta posts? Classy Saffron.

She seems to be spending like crazy recently. Shes bought over 10 (?) designer bags over the pandemic, I'm almost sure of it from scrolling through her insta today. Theyre all bags that came out within the last 2/3 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
After shes worn both in her two most recent insta posts? Classy Saffron.

She seems to be spending like crazy recently. Shes bought over 10 (?) designer bags over the pandemic, I'm almost sure of it from scrolling through her insta today. Theyre all bags that came out within the last 2/3 years.
Yes
every time I watch her stories I see a new designer bag
and being obsessed with handbags myself, I keep a close eye on which ones she buys, although she never addresses it (expect in the vid she posted now) when she does
she would think people won't notice 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.