Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in one podcast they were talking about how it might become law to say you've edited photos (like you have to with ads) and I remember saffron got soooo defensive being like that so weird I dont agree with that!!

Would be so interesting to see what her posts would be like if that ever did get put in place...
Just sunsets ahaha

Obviously getting defensive because she over edits her photos and she wants people to believe she’s “all natural”
But the thing is her photos aren’t even edited in a nice way like they look animated like even if she altered her body it just looks different in each picture at least be consistent

Reactions: 9
I remember in one podcast they were talking about how it might become law to say you've edited photos (like you have to with ads) and I remember saffron got soooo defensive being like that so weird I dont agree with that!!

Would be so interesting to see what her posts would be like if that ever did get put in place...
Which podcast episode was this. Please don't make me suffer looking for it

Reactions: 3
Found some strictly clips of her because I didn’t watch it ... why does her face look like that , like the serious , mouth partially open smoulder ..she trying to be sexy ? She just looks like this 😦

Reactions: 3
Even though I do think Tyler is a really nice boy I feel like he would be the typical fuckboy, it’s a shame that saffron can’t take a joke and takes everything serious and professional all the time. Tyler seems like he just wants to get away from the barkers and see his family where as saffron is convincing herself that he never wants to leave her side. Tyler is definitely happy with someone who has nearly 2 million followers and also gets a big following himself but saffron seems to love herself way too much and you can tell Tyler can see all that when his with her
I bet the Barkers like him (I mean everyone apart from judgmental Wendy) but can you imagine what Tyler’s family would think of her😳 I bet he’d have second hand embarrassment with her shouting over people and telling people what to do. I don’t think she gets respecting people and being polite because you can tell he’s been raised well and wouldn’t overstep the mark at the Barkers.. Will be interesting to see when travel is allowed if Tyler & Saff will go on holiday with his brother and his gf again!

I don’t think they’re a good match and tbh I could see him with someone like Libby instead (I’ve commented before that he likes every single one of her posts). I think he needs someone a bit wiser, mature and independent. Yes Saffron is hard working but expects Wendy to baby her and decide and do everything, I get she’s her manager but she’s got used to this from a young age and it will carry on into later life.

Libby seems more down to earth and up for a laugh but still has the followers and the fancy house so is like the upgraded version of Saff. I don’t know what it is about the Barkers but they are just a bit off. Everything seems to be all for show and there’s no real substance behind them. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see the family dynamic behind closed doors! It’s obvious Wendy controls everyone and poor Darren is trying to get his own identity with the veganism and recent change in looks! I also hate the fact Wendy can never be nice there’s always a backhanded compliment or snidey remark that follows.

I’m just interested how Saffron turned out like this. It’s obvious she’s spoilt but I wonder what she has seen in regards to her parents relationship when growing up as it will reflect on her own! Gone on a tangent here sorry😅 hope it makes some sense haha.

Reactions: 15
I bet the Barkers like him (I mean everyone apart from judgmental Wendy) but can you imagine what Tyler’s family would think of her😳 I bet he’d have second hand embarrassment with her shouting over people and telling people what to do. I don’t think she gets respecting people and being polite because you can tell he’s been raised well and wouldn’t overstep the mark at the Barkers.. Will be interesting to see when travel is allowed if Tyler & Saff will go on holiday with his brother and his gf again!

I don’t think they’re a good match and tbh I could see him with someone like Libby instead (I’ve commented before that he likes every single one of her posts). I think he needs someone a bit wiser, mature and independent. Yes Saffron is hard working but expects Wendy to baby her and decide and do everything, I get she’s her manager but she’s got used to this from a young age and it will carry on into later life.

Libby seems more down to earth and up for a laugh but still has the followers and the fancy house so is like the upgraded version of Saff. I don’t know what it is about the Barkers but they are just a bit off. Everything seems to be all for show and there’s no real substance behind them. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see the family dynamic behind closed doors! It’s obvious Wendy controls everyone and poor Darren is trying to get his own identity with the veganism and recent change in looks! I also hate the fact Wendy can never be nice there’s always a backhanded compliment or snidey remark that follows.

I’m just interested how Saffron turned out like this. It’s obvious she’s spoilt but I wonder what she has seen in regards to her parents relationship when growing up as it will reflect on her own! Gone on a tangent here sorry😅 hope it makes some sense haha.
Libby has been with her amateur football player BF for a while hasn't she? Last time I was on her profile anyway which was ages ago.
I think he liked the idea of Saffron but has since lived it and thought "yeah, not so much" but because he's literally living in her home, in her bedroom, around her family and probably doesn't even have his own car bc they drove up and down the country in Saffron's - he probably couldn't break up with her even if he wanted too!! Even I would wait it out for restrictions to ease to go home and "drift apart". She doesn't seem to know what personal space is and allowing her partner to have his own identity. Its so bizarre. Like YES, you can diet and exercise 5 times a day but you don't need to make everyone else do it or comment on their eating patterns?!

I think Saffron is desperate for a relationship like her parents. They were together from school and are seemly still going strong now but she doesn't realise that it needs to come naturally. You can't force your views, opinions and ways of life on someone to get them to fit the mould she needs. There needs to be compromise and understanding. Hell, even arguments are healthy sometimes! Can you imagine if Tyler had to work during the pandemic FT? He's clearly NOT moving to London anymore and lost whatever job he had there so is unemployed and free to do her bidding. Its also weird how her partners and EVERYONE in her life has to come to HER. They need to come to Brighton, she will not stay at anyone else's house and sometimes that's understandable. For example, with Ana, I wouldn't want to stay there either with Julie but Tyler seems like he lives a similar lifestyle to Saffron but she still makes the excuse he needs to be in Brighton bc she needs to work? They only seem to break lockdown rules for a weekend to go see his family then return to her house for weeks on end.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Darren is no longer vegan..he eats eggs and fish now and I bet he had the £30000 (dairy packed!) desserts that the private chef made . Still better than saffron who went vegan in march, only to go back to steaks a few months later

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
To make her legs look skinnier. I understand her insecurities I get it we all have them and we all have days we feel bad about ourselves in some way but she’s going to damage her mind if she doesn’t learn to accept herself.
Which is contradictory of Saffy B as she has been saying in her vlogs and on her instagram Q&A's she loves her legs and she trains them to be muscular.........:cautious:

Reactions: 7
Libby has been with her amateur football player BF for a while hasn't she? Last time I was on her profile anyway which was ages ago.
I think he liked the idea of Saffron but has since lived it and thought "yeah, not so much" but because he's literally living in her home, in her bedroom, around her family and probably doesn't even have his own car bc they drove up and down the country in Saffron's - he probably couldn't break up with her even if he wanted too!! Even I would wait it out for restrictions to ease to go home and "drift apart". She doesn't seem to know what personal space is and allowing her partner to have his own identity. Its so bizarre. Like YES, you can diet and exercise 5 times a day but you don't need to make everyone else do it or comment on their eating patterns?!

I think Saffron is desperate for a relationship like her parents. They were together from school and are seemly still going strong now but she doesn't realise that it needs to come naturally. You can't force your views, opinions and ways of life on someone to get them to fit the mould she needs. There needs to be compromise and understanding. Hell, even arguments are healthy sometimes! Can you imagine if Tyler had to work during the pandemic FT? He's clearly NOT moving to London anymore and lost whatever job he had there so is unemployed and free to do her bidding. Its also weird how her partners and EVERYONE in her life has to come to HER. They need to come to Brighton, she will not stay at anyone else's house and sometimes that's understandable. For example, with Ana, I wouldn't want to stay there either with Julie but Tyler seems like he lives a similar lifestyle to Saffron but she still makes the excuse he needs to be in Brighton bc she needs to work? They only seem to break lockdown rules for a weekend to go see his family then return to her house for weeks on end.
Omggg yes I always thought she never leaves her area or her house for someone. She’s even moving to stay in Brighton she only goes long on w her parents it’s like she has attachment issues n can’t be without them. Listen if that was me I’d be running to spend lockdown w my bf and his family lol because he’s use to her family but she still hasn’t tried to get to know his family. It’s like she doesn’t like new people. Tyler looks quite well off I doubt his house isn’t up to her standards or whatever. Plus her exercise craze would fit w his area lol it’s all countryside

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Omggg yes I always thought she never leaves her area or her house for someone. She’s even moving to stay in Brighton she only goes long on w her parents it’s like she has attachment issues n can’t be without them. Listen if that was me I’d be running to spend lockdown w my bf and his family lol because he’s use to her family but she still hasn’t tried to get to know his family. It’s like she doesn’t like new people. Tyler looks quite well off I doubt his house isn’t up to her standards or whatever. Plus her exercise craze would fit w his area lol it’s all countryside
Saffron just can’t give anything up, she’s selfish, she could in theory do her job from anywhere so it would have been nice for her to try and get to know Tyler’s family but her comments about always wanting to spend Christmas with her own family she has no intentions to ever leave the strings of Wendy and dazza

Reactions: 17
Think about it though, could queen saffy move out to the big city where nobody knows her? Wake up in an empty house with nobody to tell how unreal her breakfast was? Absolutely not. The girl couldn’t cope with the lack of attention of living in a city alone. Even when she speaks to her parents the whole conversation is about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.