Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about having children with somebody you've been in a relationship with for less than a year would be ringing alarm bells for me.

Tyler is just suffering the empty shell of a human being Saffron. She doesn't have a personality. Even when she was on Strictly, there wasn't really a personality showing through. She doesn't seem to have real hobbies or interests. She doesn't seem engaged or interested in the real world. So what does she talk to Tyler about. He does at least seem to be engaged with the real world to some extent.

He seems sweet enough, a bit of a sense of humour and she seems to not get anytime when he is having a little light hearted joke or silly comment. Everything is so serious.

He will get bored and leave her for someone with a personality. He just will. And I won't blame him.

Reactions: 27
Talking about having children with somebody you've been in a relationship with for less than a year would be ringing alarm bells for me.

Tyler is just suffering the empty shell of a human being Saffron. She doesn't have a personality. Even when she was on Strictly, there wasn't really a personality showing through. She doesn't seem to have real hobbies or interests. She doesn't seem engaged or interested in the real world. So what does she talk to Tyler about. He does at least seem to be engaged with the real world to some extent.

He seems sweet enough, a bit of a sense of humour and she seems to not get anytime when he is having a little light hearted joke or silly comment. Everything is so serious.

He will get bored and leave her for someone with a personality. He just will. And I won't blame him.
That’s probably why when asked what’s our best memory together , he said about the holiday they went on with his brother and his girlfriend. He probably preferred that holiday cause of the company and he could have good conversations and jokes with people whereas with Saffron she just doesn’t have a great personality. I think it’s why he likes to be around her dad and family members while with her cause it adds more to the conversation as there’s not much for them to talk about they’re very different. Dark humour and humour in general just goes over her head she doesn’t understand how to joke around she’s so serious and doesn’t get it. She wants an Instagram/YouTube perfect boyfriend I really believe that’s what she thought she was getting with Tyler but it hasn’t worked out that way. Fair play to her for getting a house if that’s what she wants not hating on her for that but I’ll be surprised if she can cope living alone. She constantly needs her mum around her and Tyler has said he won’t be there all the time as he has his own life back home too but I think it would be Saffrons dream if they were living together full time and then he proposed by the end of this year it not early next year. She’s rushing it because that’s what a lot of these influencers do they seem to have to tick everything off their list within a short amount of time. I don’t get the vibe off the two of them that it’s real love. She will say things like “ you only see a ten minute video of us you don’t see us off camera we’re so in love ” then how come in any video you’re in together whether it’s a sit down one or a vlog it’s always the same vibes you give off ? Do you just decide on camera let’s act like we aren’t into eachother? It’s not even that he’s uncomfortable on camera he seems pretty relaxed when it’s on and just is himself. None of us are stupid it’s obvious there’s not a strong connection between them and I do feel for her a bit cause if they break up she’ll suffer more than him and I wouldn’t wish a break up on anybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

SAFFRON HAS NO PERSONALITY. It’s always pissed me off how she shows no depth when talking to the camera. She just shouts with this monotone YouTubesque voice every single video exclaiming how ‘UNREAL’ or ‘SO GOOD’ something is. I don’t know I feel like she’s more of a presenter than a youtuber. Always presenting and narrating her life as opposed to living and showing real emotions.

Reactions: 25
Okay so I'm going to seem like the biggest and most spiteful witch but I don't know how else to word it... Saffron is one of those girls that a guy would look at for a quick bang and not call back just to say they'd had her. I know that sounds so awful and I hate myself for saying it, but it's true. She's offers absolutely NOTHING. She has the brains and personality of a plank, she's vain and is just about her looks. She can't take a joke, she's not smart, she's loud a crass. She needs to realise that looks don't mean anything in this world when it comes to a relationship. When men want a relationship, they want someone to laugh with, someone who can be independent and someone smart. Shes rushing this big time and it's going to back fire on her and to be honest, I won't have sympathy for her when he leaves her. She comes across incredibly suffocating. He seems like such a sweet guy and he deserves, and can do, much better. The talk about kids? She can't even look after herself. I doubt she'll even manage living on her own because I can't see her cooking and cleaning. She won't know how to do basic things. She's lived a very sheltered life and I can see Tyler getting extremely sick and tired of her very quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way Tyler talked about his family made me feel sorry for him. It's obvious that he misses it a lot and feels kinda forced to stay at Saffron's

You would think that a boyfriend would be absolutely buzzing to stay at his girlfriend's but he's definitely not
Speaks volumes

Reactions: 20
It was so funny when she asked Tyler who’s punching in the relationship and he pointed to her 😂 she was genuinely annoyed she constantly wants him to call her good looking. I personally don’t find Tyler attractive but I will say he is better looking than her. Also she wasn’t happy when he was saying why he didn’t want to move in with her full time. You can tell she wants him to be super obsessed with her and move in with her but he obviously doesn’t want to and I don’t blame him. Also her throwing that little comment in “ He likes me more than his friends and family ” she can’t handle the fact he cares for people other than her. I really don’t see a genuine connection and love between these two. Everything seems so forced and they don’t even have much in common. I know we don’t see everything in their relationship but I feel like no matter what he says she isn’t satisfied and gives him weird looks and he looks like he puts up with it all cause of the benefits the relationship has brought him like followers and brand deals. Her issues with food just seems to be getting worse and so are her insecurities. It’s taking over her life. She’s obsessed with her mum to the point every decision she makes she thinks of what Wendy would say or do rather than making a decision for herself for once.
i thought the same thing with her saying he likes me more than his friends and family. I wouldn’t dare say that. Imagine his mum watching that? I would never compare the relationship or love my boyfriend has for me vs his family it’s completely different.
Saffron just lives in her own world. She’s so self centred and I’m happy he carries on talking even when she tries to speak over him and make it about her again. I think he will get tired of her tbh.

Reactions: 30
Idk if this is reaching a bit far but I think when she uses the excuse of her being really fussy it’s to cover up her restricted diet. Maybe in her head she thinks she’s really fussy when she might be developing an eating disorder and cutting out certain foods maybe because of fear or like the calories n stuff. I’m not super educated on eating disorders but as someone who literally has developed a fear myself of eating and making excuses as to why I can’t eat certain things she seems to be doing the same. Again sorry if I have offended anyone as I’m not exactly clued up on this jsut taking from my personal experience
being super fussy to the point of having restricted eating is also an eating disorder itself. as much as I dislike Saffron I do feel sorry for her because she clearly doesn’t have a good relationship with food

Reactions: 6
being super fussy to the point of having restricted eating is also an eating disorder itself. as much as I dislike Saffron I do feel sorry for her because she clearly doesn’t have a good relationship with food
Yh like she seems obsessed to the point it’s like she only allows herself certain foods like she eats a selection of foods in repeat

Reactions: 7
i thought the same thing with her saying he likes me more than his friends and family. I wouldn’t dare say that. Imagine his mum watching that? I would never compare the relationship or love my boyfriend has for me vs his family it’s completely different.
Saffron just lives in her own world. She’s so self centred and I’m happy he carries on talking even when she tries to speak over him and make it about her again. I think he will get tired of her tbh.
She was serious too when she said it cause she glanced at him wanting him to say “ Of course I love you more than them”. She is so self centred she has to be number one in everyone’s life. It’s brilliant when he talks over her and ignores some things she says cause nobody else in her life does that they all just stay on her good side. I think he will get tired of her but that depends on how much he’s enjoying the followers , brand deals and attention the relationship brings cause he might not want to let that go just yet. I prefer his personality to hers and I like his honesty but I just don’t think it’s love between them.

Reactions: 15

Its the way she constantly grabs his face for me..he obviously hates it

Reactions: 7
Decided to watch saffron’s video with her boyfriend. Whilst I think yeah he’s not been affectionate/ lovey dovey towards her I think it simply shows what a real relationship is. However, I think saffron is desperate to be this ‘goals’ ‘insta’ couple whereas Tyler is extremely laid back and more mature. He comes across extremely well and whilst I think we can’t judge that he doesn’t love her just from the video, it’s clear they want different things

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else pick up on when she said she’d ‘love a black card’ (or whatever it was) to the food places she mentioned in the video? Biggest beg for freebies I’ve ever seen

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Decided to watch saffron’s video with her boyfriend. Whilst I think yeah he’s not been affectionate/ lovey dovey towards her I think it simply shows what a real relationship is. However, I think saffron is desperate to be this ‘goals’ ‘insta’ couple whereas Tyler is extremely laid back and more mature. He comes across extremely well and whilst I think we can’t judge that he doesn’t love her just from the video, it’s clear they want different things
I respect your opinion and I also understand opposites can attract but if anyone can genuinely say that’s what a real relationship is like then something is clearly not right. You don’t have to be lovely dovey not everyone is like that but there’s a difference with not being lovey dovey and then just the vibes they give off. Their sense of humour is opposite she only finds throwing digs at people funny and putting them down so she doesn’t get his jokes that’s probably why the mukbang came across so serious and why so many of us are saying the same thing . Relationships have arguments and you might not have every single thing in common but these two don’t show a deep connection. As time goes on maybe they will and good for them as I know we don’t see 24/7 of this relationship and I’m not saying they don’t like eachother but I personally feel she’s rushing a lot of things or has these expectations that he clearly isn’t ready for or wants right now. Yes they tell eachother they love eachother so who am I or anyone to say they don’t but anyone can say those words. Nobody is saying these things to wish bad on her relationship but to look out for them both in the sense of if his heart isn’t fully in it or they aren’t forming a strong connection then she needs to protect herself a bit so she doesn’t get too hurt if it doesn’t work out but hopefully it works out for them long term if it’s what they want . I think she’d rather stay with someone even if the connection isn’t great than be single again but there’s nothing wrong with being single.

Reactions: 13
I respect your opinion and I also understand opposites can attract but if anyone can genuinely say that’s what a real relationship is like then something is clearly not right. You don’t have to be lovely dovey not everyone is like that but there’s a difference with not being lovey dovey and then just the vibes they give off. Their sense of humour is opposite she only finds throwing digs at people funny and putting them down so she doesn’t get his jokes that’s probably why the mukbang came across so serious and why so many of us are saying the same thing . Relationships have arguments and you might not have every single thing in common but these two don’t show a deep connection. As time goes on maybe they will and good for them as I know we don’t see 24/7 of this relationship and I’m not saying they don’t like eachother but I personally feel she’s rushing a lot of things or has these expectations that he clearly isn’t ready for or wants right now. Yes they tell eachother they love eachother so who I am or anyone to say they don’t but anyone can say those words. Nobody is saying these things to wish bad on her relationship but to look out for them both in the sense of if his heart isn’t fully in it or they aren’t forming a strong connection then she needs to protect herself a bit so she doesn’t get too hurt if it doesn’t work out. I think she’d rather stay with someone even if the connection isn’t great than be single again but there’s nothing wrong with being single.
FACTS SIS

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are we meant to believe this is here body ... she’s built like an iron board lol n we know it
B393C7D7-D4C1-41F0-869A-F2E98B58B425.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we meant to believe this is here body ... she’s built like an iron board lol n we know it View attachment 396004
I remember in one podcast they were talking about how it might become law to say you've edited photos (like you have to with ads) and I remember saffron got soooo defensive being like that so weird I dont agree with that!!

Would be so interesting to see what her posts would be like if that ever did get put in place...

Reactions: 24
I remember in one podcast they were talking about how it might become law to say you've edited photos (like you have to with ads) and I remember saffron got soooo defensive being like that so weird I dont agree with that!!

Would be so interesting to see what her posts would be like if that ever did get put in place...
Obviously getting defensive because she over edits her photos and she wants people to believe she’s “all natural”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.