Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If saffron was at his shed be making videos crying how much she misses everyone

Reactions: 10
Omg thinking Yh has Saffron ever acc been away from home besides strictly for like longer than a week or something ... that’s scary

Reactions: 12
God this girl is so annoying. It really grinds me gears how she is forever referring to Tyler has my boyfriend. He has a name and a identity all of his own. I feel like she just wants the notion of being able to say she has a boyfriend, it could be any boy with her as long as it’s someone to label her boyfriend, rather than being with Tyler because she genuinely likes him and wants to get to know him just for being Tyler.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact she said Tyler is like her Dad and people comment that she fancies her Dad is weird AF

This video made me like Tyler more lol because it he hate of Saffron

Also how dumb is Saffron?? Tyler saying he had to "sink or swim" with his routine during lockdown and Saffron was like "I'vE nEvER heArD tHAT, yoU dOn'T nEeD tO dIe"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg Saffron and Tyler have no chemistry what so ever, there Even fans in the comments saying it

Reactions: 31
If they break up she will drag it out sooooo much lol n hed get more clout just saying Tyler breaking up isn’t a bad idea

Reactions: 7
So in busybeecarys' thread I found that Carys has a Reddit page about her. I searched to see if Saffron has one... Indeed she does and the latest post on there has scarred me for life. Idk if I'm allowed to say this but the page is called saffronbarkerFP if anyone is curious 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So in busybeecarys' thread I found that Carys has a Reddit page about her. I searched to see if Saffron has one... Indeed she does and the latest post on there has scarred me for life. Idk if I'm allowed to say this but the page is called saffronbarkerFP if anyone is curious 🤢
this is common on reddit, it makes my skin crawl how disgusting some men are on there. Anastasia has one, the zoella one was disgusting too.

Reactions: 5
There’s one for Ana too which I just found 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I was just watching her latest video with Tyler. I really like him he seems sweet but I honestly think he will grow tired of how thick Saffron is lol. He always has to explain tit to her

Reactions: 16
The problem with this relationship is that its a complete rush job.

They haven't been together a year yet but Saffron says they've been together a long time; she's got him on her youtube channel answering serious questions about having and kids and living together, its a recipe for disaster!

This relationship will inevitably end and Saffron will have to deal with having so much of her relationship exposed on her Youtube channel.

Reactions: 28
I kinda feel for Tyler tbh

I have the feeling he hasn't got much of a choice to possibly breaking up with Saffron. I bet Wendy has previously threatened him not to leave Saffron 😂

Reactions: 24
I kinda feel for Tyler tbh

I have the feeling he hasn't got much of a choice to possibly breaking up with Saffron. I bet Wendy has previously threatened him not to leave Saffron 😂
Right? But it’s so obvious they will not last. And it will deffo be Saffron that’s heart broken.

Reactions: 16
She really doesn't get how lucky she is.. Forget money, she has both grandparents still alive.. I have none thanks to Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.