Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, but Tyler is too good for Saffron! Their dynamic is so weird. She’s sooo annoying, so uptight, can’t loosen up and take a joke...she also doesn’t really seem to get his sense of humour/when he’s saying things tongue in cheek and she takes offence to them. Good on him for having his own life and saying it like it is that he’s not thrilled to be locked down at the Barkers. Can you blame him! Also lol outing herself for reading here/Ana’s thread as it was recently discussed how she “stole Tyler from Ana” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Lots of people commenting on her recent video about her grammar mistakes in the title. She wrote ‘I should not of done’ 😭 she needs to hire someone to proofread her posts lmaooo

Reactions: 13
Yes! I felt the same and it was weird to me when he said “I’ve got my own life”, like I know couples still need to have their own lives and have space from each other but Saff should be a big, important part of his life? I feel like even she wasn’t expecting some of his answers
Yh but imagine jsut getting into a relationship and having to alter your whole life for not only a pandemic but a girl you’ve just started seeing like he was a whole person before he met her. Not saying your points invalid I agree W it just I’d feel suffocated

Reactions: 12
Mate it’s just me but even if I’m hungry if someone comments a little on the food I’m eating or how I’m eating I don’t wanna eat anymore or around that person like even if someone didn’t have eating difficulties it would still make me feel weird to think they’re noticing that stuff

Reactions: 19
These aren’t my pictures but wtf, I can’t believe this is what she’s selling on in the style and thinks it looks okay, who the hell wants to wear this 🤣🤣
I legit don't understand why people suddenly want to wear clothes that look like the skin of the deceased I used to care for in the mortuary. What the f*ck is fashionable about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yh but imagine jsut getting into a relationship and having to alter your whole life for not only a pandemic but a girl you’ve just started seeing like he was a whole person before he met her. Not saying your points invalid I agree W it just I’d feel suffocated
Yeh when the question about living together he went straight to he wouldn’t almost as if he wants to get bakc to his own life and she said they could live together. He seemed to feel differently and the thing about her not getting the jokes and taking offence

Reactions: 12
Yeh when the question about living together he went straight to he wouldn’t almost as if he wants to get bakc to his own life and she said they could live together. He seemed to feel differently and the thing about her not getting the jokes and taking offence
I think 7 months is way to early for them to live together especially how messy she is I feel they haven’t even hit the tip of getting to know eachother

Reactions: 15
Can someone remind me what the story there is - as we understand it
According to Saffron today .. Ana saw Tyler’s twin Jordan on tinder and showed Saffron, Saffron asked Ana which one she liked and Ana said Jordan so Saffron followed Tyler on Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Even though I do think Tyler is a really nice boy I feel like he would be the typical fuckboy, it’s a shame that saffron can’t take a joke and takes everything serious and professional all the time. Tyler seems like he just wants to get away from the barkers and see his family where as saffron is convincing herself that he never wants to leave her side. Tyler is definitely happy with someone who has nearly 2 million followers and also gets a big following himself but saffron seems to love herself way too much and you can tell Tyler can see all that when his with her

Reactions: 21
Just watched the video and it’s so awkward! The way she was touching his face and he was pulling away from it and talking over him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tyler comes across very easy going and I’m not sure if anyone else gets this vibe but he just doesn’t seem to be taking the relationship as seriously as Saffron is. She’s planning kids while he’s a 22 year old guy who just wants to have a fun life 🤷🏻‍♀️ Their personalities seem polar opposite

Reactions: 21
Yeah he's clearly sick of her. I did laugh when he said "I've just counted and you said actually 7 times" 😂 he seems laid back and jokey which she definitely isn't! She barely laughs at the jokes he cracks, always talking over him. No wonder it seems like he doesn't want to be there

Reactions: 28
She’s really trying too hard to make it seem like they’re the cutest couple, with the comments like “we play fight every day and it turns into wrestling” “Tyler and my dad have such a good bond” she’s just dying for her 12 year old fans to be like “omg goals”

I just watched the video, it couldn't have looked more awkward. Saffron interrupted every question so much that he couldn't get a word in, he's made it crystal clear he doesn't want to move in even though Saffron keeps pushing the idea in all the videos that she possibly can. The worst part is when he tries to answer Saffron jumps in and changes his answers to what she wants to hear. He looks like he didn't want the affection, overbearing hugs, face touching and wasn't too keen on the baby talk either. Like others have said she's trying to make out their the perfect couple when it's obvious it's not what he wants at all.

Reactions: 19
The video was so off to me? There is absolutely no chemistry, and there's just no spark? They just look and act like 2 awkward school kids who were put together for a project 😬. Other ppl are noticing it too bcoz I seen these comments....

Attachments

• Haha
Does she really think Tyler is the one who's punching? Quite a cute boy vs Darren in a wig.....

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They need to weather the long distance storm a bit more, she should have sacrificed Christmas and just focused on moving house and enjoying that time, she seems so demanding for a new relationship and I feel sorry for Tyler because he’s trapped now. She’s so up her own arse surprise she even knows someone else is there

Reactions: 14
Ngl I find it strange she went for a guy who lives so far away from her idk seems weird to me also it seems like she’s moving way to fast pace they just started dating. Their whole relationship seems very different on camera maybe he’s different off camera n just getting use to it bu I can’t imagine him being cute w her or intimate

I feel like saffron didn’t get a childhood. Idk it seems like she was always w her mother n grew up w a different mentality to how life acc is because when she’s w people outside her family she’s not use to them not loving her and doing everything she says idk she doesn’t seem able to take no

I don’t get why she leans to the side everytime she talks like stand straight making my back hurt you don’t need to pose
FD439591-EC19-4571-A662-D59EB833F2C4.jpeg

I just find the whole blog weird her saying that Tyler got two more things than her like ... ok and want a cookie oh my bad s bulk protein bar like so

Has she gotten her hair done because she’s got a fresh blunt cut and her hai looks a lot blonder

I think her love language is touch cause she’s always touching his face

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.