Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused does Tyler always drive saffron’s car or do they have the exact same one? Saffron never seems to drive, it’s either her parents or her boyfriend

Reactions: 8
i know, the whole video felt a bit off to me, did anyone else feel that way? like when she asks why he's not gone home and he said "cus of boris" but didn't make any reference to enjoying spending time living with Saff 😅 he sounds like he's missing his family and home a lot. maybe he felt a bit pressured to move in with her for lockdown. purely speculation though obviously we dont know what they're like off camera
Yeah, he seems quite jokey and wanted a laugh but she was proper serious and didn’t like some of his answers!

Reactions: 14
i know, the whole video felt a bit off to me, did anyone else feel that way? like when she asks why he's not gone home and he said "cus of boris" but didn't make any reference to enjoying spending time living with Saff 😅 he sounds like he's missing his family and home a lot. maybe he felt a bit pressured to move in with her for lockdown. purely speculation though obviously we dont know what they're like off camera
Yh theyre relationship is still quite new and to be kinda forced to spend this much time together is quite intense especially as they met on a dating app like I feel like they need time apart n together but in a sensible portion

I’m so confused does Tyler always drive saffron’s car or do they have the exact same one? Saffron never seems to drive, it’s either her parents or her boyfriend
I think she thinks it’s cute when a guy drives her car lol same w Elle and Connor

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tyler doesn’t seem to show love to saffron at all in her videos. He seems to care more about football rather than saffron🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t see the click in them tbh

Reactions: 24
Idk if this is reaching a bit far but I think when she uses the excuse of her being really fussy it’s to cover up her restricted diet. Maybe in her head she thinks she’s really fussy when she might be developing an eating disorder and cutting out certain foods maybe because of fear or like the calories n stuff. I’m not super educated on eating disorders but as someone who literally has developed a fear myself of eating and making excuses as to why I can’t eat certain things she seems to be doing the same. Again sorry if I have offended anyone as I’m not exactly clued up on this jsut taking from my personal experience

Reactions: 13
Also the whole Ana/Tyler/Tyler’s twin story doesn’t make sense. Aren’t they identical twins?

Reactions: 7
Watched her vlog because of the click bait title:LOL: but what baffles me is she says she was sick in the night and felt really unwell, yet she has choccy porridge for breakfast??? Really??

Reactions: 5
He drives hers. He has a BMW which should be in Brighton technically considering he drives it up and down to visit her.

Also bleeping hell, dating for hardly 7 months in a global pandemic and she has him moving in with her and has click baited kids in the thumbnail? We can all see that she so desperately wants to be those "goals!!" couples. I haven't watched her video and don't plan too.

Watched her vlog because of the click bait title:LOL: but what baffles me is she says she was sick in the night and felt really unwell, yet she has choccy porridge for breakfast??? Really??
But turned down a McDonald’s breakfast because she was sick in the night.... what??

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine his family liking her because if she went to stay w him throughout all this Yh it would’ve been great content so idk I don’t see her getting along w them as they aren’t like her fmsiky in giving her attention n what she wants

Reactions: 8
The fact that Saffron said Wendy will be furious hearing she's not the favourite parent.. ffs how old is Wendy? That woman is more irritating than Saffron I swear, which is a big word. Love how Tyler doesn't give in though and continues saying it's Darren like sure, why on earth would he say he prefers 50 yo granma Wendy? As if she was such a loveable person 🤮

Reactions: 21
I feel like they’re still in the honeymoon stage the way she’s eating is so annoying like she’s tryna seem cute n stuff and idk she 100% made them wear similar toned clothes idk the relationship seems to only be running because of saffron I 100% believe if she didn’t have a following he would’ve left

Reactions: 15
Does Tyler get to have his say in anything? For the most part it seems Saffron has the first and only say in everything.
Personally I can't see their relationship lasting if every decision Saffron makes only suits herself, right down to getting him to move in with her hours away from his family while she gets to stay in her hometown with family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It was so funny when she asked Tyler who’s punching in the relationship and he pointed to her 😂 she was genuinely annoyed she constantly wants him to call her good looking. I personally don’t find Tyler attractive but I will say he is better looking than her. Also she wasn’t happy when he was saying why he didn’t want to move in with her full time. You can tell she wants him to be super obsessed with her and move in with her but he obviously doesn’t want to and I don’t blame him. Also her throwing that little comment in “ He likes me more than his friends and family ” she can’t handle the fact he cares for people other than her. I really don’t see a genuine connection and love between these two. Everything seems so forced and they don’t even have much in common. I know we don’t see everything in their relationship but I feel like no matter what he says she isn’t satisfied and gives him weird looks and he looks like he puts up with it all cause of the benefits the relationship has brought him like followers and brand deals. Her issues with food just seems to be getting worse and so are her insecurities. It’s taking over her life. She’s obsessed with her mum to the point every decision she makes she thinks of what Wendy would say or do rather than making a decision for herself for once.

Reactions: 43
It was so funny when she asked Tyler who’s punching in the relationship and he pointed to her 😂 she was genuinely annoyed she constantly wants him to call her good looking. I personally don’t find Tyler attractive but I will say he is better looking than her. Also she wasn’t happy when he was saying why he didn’t want to move in with her full time. You can tell she wants him to be super obsessed with her and move in with her but he obviously doesn’t want to and I don’t blame him. Also her throwing that little comment in “ He likes me more than his friends and family ” she can’t handle the fact he cares for people other than her. I really don’t see a genuine connection and love between these two. Everything seems so forced and they don’t even have much in common. I know we don’t see everything in their relationship but I feel like no matter what he says she isn’t satisfied and gives him weird looks and he looks like he puts up with it all cause of the benefits the relationship has brought him like followers and brand deals. Her issues with food just seems to be getting worse and so are her insecurities. It’s taking over her life. She’s obsessed with her mum to the point every decision she makes she thinks of what Wendy would say or do rather than making a decision for herself for once.
Exactly spot on and she tells him what he can and cannot eat

Exactly spot on and she tells him what he can and cannot eat
You’re right she does and I think she does it to make herself feel better like she’ll point out he’s got more food than her and how fast he’s ate his compared to her and yeah those comments may go over his head and never effect him but they could easily effect someone else.

Yes! I felt the same and it was weird to me when he said “I’ve got my own life”, like I know couples still need to have their own lives and have space from each other but Saff should be a big, important part of his life? I feel like even she wasn’t expecting some of his answers

You’re right she does and I think she does it to make herself feel better like she’ll point out he’s got more food than her and how fast he’s ate his compared to her and yeah those comments may go over his head and never effect him but they could easily effect someone else.
She seems to forget he is a grown man and needs way more calories to sustain him than her. I've never met a man who eats less than me ffs. So bizarre that she is projecting her own insecurities on him and doesn't even seem to realise. No self awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: 22
She seems to forget he is a grown man and needs way more calories to sustain him than her. I've never met a man who eats less than me ffs. So bizarre that she is projecting her own insecurities on him and doesn't even seem to realise. No self awareness whatsoever.
Exactly he needs more calories and everyone has a difference appetite. Some people get so much joy when they eat their meals too so for her to make comments about what someone is eating or how much they’re eating is just like you said it’s her projecting her insecurities on him. It only takes one comment from her to really damage someone else’s relationship with food. Also majority of her fans are 13 so for her to sit there and immediately say she has to go for a run or another walk ASAP so she can burn off what she ate will lead to young teenagers feeling they have to do the same.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.