Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair , it's not only makeup
she's got a lot of procedures done to her face
It’s not even makeup/procedures it’s blatant facetuning. She looks NOTHING like that. Her instagram followers have an IQ almost as low as hers so probably don’t realise the discrepancies in her appearance on Insta and in videos. In her videos she looks like Darren with a wig.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I do think Wendy looks well for her age, however her hair is not the right sort of blonde for her age group. It looks cheap and tacky, especially with the fake tan. I think a darker blonde/ light brown would suit her more?
Real colour is ginger blonde but has always dyed it because she doesn’t want to be classed as ginger !!! Called herself a strawberry blonde instead. Look at her skin tone and freckles on arms and legs in holiday snaps they don’t hide the colouring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not even makeup/procedures it’s blatant facetuning. She looks NOTHING like that. Her instagram followers have an IQ almost as low as hers so probably don’t realise the discrepancies in her appearance on Insta and in videos. In her videos she looks like Darren with a wig.
Oh yes absolutely

But she also got things done to her face
And the way she looks has changed a lot, it’s noticeable in her videos too
Ofc in the pics she posts on Instagram she looks “perfect” “flawless” thanks to FaceTune and therefore looks nowhere near reality ,
but we can’t deny that she looks better in her videos too after the nose job and fillers

Reactions: 3
Why does this girl look different in EVERY PICTURE
The joys of facetune.

Is she not embarrassed? like when she meets people she’s got to know that they’re thinking she’s unrecognisable IRL. It’s hilarious because didn’t she meet Tyler online? I wonder what he thought when he saw her in person?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just want a video with Wendy and Julie they seem like they hate eachother even tho they say they don't, I guess they would bond over being torys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

WHEN THE CAMERA PANS BACK TO HER😭😭
Cant even hide how thick she is. Clearly did no research going in to this. At least if youre lying saying it could have been you, bleeping act like you know what they're doing and control your facial expressions!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know wendys previous job before working for saffron full time? Just curious

Just wondering if anyone knows because I haven't watched Saffron's documentary but did Youtube pay her to do it? Or is there any money made being donated to a deaf charity?

Just wondering if anyone knows because I haven't watched Saffron's documentary but did Youtube pay her to do it? Or is there any money made being donated to a deaf charity?
Yeah she was paid to do it, and no I don’t think anything was given to a charity

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.