Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl not understand Covid????? Firstly going into her grandparents home during corona, and secondly giving her nan the mask she’s just been wearing.... no comment
Of course she doesn’t. It probably wasn’t Saffron’s day to use the single brain cell the entire family share

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Weird isn't it how we all have to abide by social distancing and lockdown rules yet saffron can go to her grandparents house and meet up with her fans and other youtubers... Cos she's shooting a documentary.... Which every thing could have been filmed over zoom or something.. Since after all... We are in a bleeping pandemic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Weird isn't it how we all have to abide by social distancing and lockdown rules yet saffron can go to her grandparents house and meet up with her fans and other youtubers... Cos she's shooting a documentary.... Which every thing could have been filmed over zoom or something.. Since after all... We are in a bleeping pandemic.
It’s for ‘work’ purposes. These bloody youtubers and instagrammers have found a way around everything. Meanwhile I’m still wfh since March in my normal job and can’t see my mum and dad 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Funny how suddenly she can get money from making something she’s interested in her granddad and how he is hard of hearing, which he has been for 20 years? And yet she hasn’t bothered with him at all? If she knew how hard it was growing up then why didn’t she make more of an effort to include him ? She also didn’t know much about her operations and stuff when she was a child, she just will do anything for abit of attention and some money.

Reactions: 14
Does this girl not understand Covid????? Firstly going into her grandparents home during corona, and secondly giving her nan the mask she’s just been wearing.... no comment
And the problem is that she hasn’t been isolating nor shielding during the whole pandemic

She’s been out and about the whole time, increasing all possibilities to pass the virus to get nan

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Any else get really annoyed by the way saffron says “comments” she says “commonts” 🤔

Reactions: 2
She didn't really seem to have a clue about anything to do with her hearing... Then just kept saying "I remember...."
Not sure she did but OK

Good for her raising awareness I guess.
Can't wait to only see her in clear masks now.....
Or just any mask at all.

Reactions: 11
In her latest Instagram story, is she in a taxi? Do you not have to wear masks in a taxi?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I love how she tried to make that giveaway similar to Molly-Mae’s. Honestly I completely forgot about it 😂

Also, she’ll do anything to talk about herself. It’s great that she’s raising awareness but I’ve never seen her use CC on her videos or insta stories etc. She could easily do that and he way more inclusive. It’s not like she edits her videos so she has the time or could pay someone to do it.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker first time poster ✨

I always think to myself when she says "..I can't even tell you" UM if you can't tell us how come you're opening your mouth and words are coming out TELLING US 😂

also, I've had a lot of filler / Botox / surgery for my age and can point it out a MILE off 😂 she's lucky all her fans are either children that don't know any better than to believe her lies, or people so far up her ass for clout they'll support her through anything

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I don’t understand what the big deal is? She’s acting like it’s affected her life when it hasn’t at all she can’t even remember any of it where people have actually gone deaf and it has affected they life! Just seems like this documentary is a massive sob story so they can get loads of views

• Angry
Reactions: 27
ANOTHER collection with in the style... fast fashion at its finest! Can in the style only ever sell clothes if it’s associated with an influencer😂 also what’s the betting this will be her favourite collection so far and once it’s gone guys it’s gone... until it’s in the sale a week later lol

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20201201_171705_com.instagram.android.jpg

God, makeup does wonders, doesn't it.
Have to admit, she looks stunning. But doesn't look like the saffy b that we know 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do think Wendy looks well for her age, however her hair is not the right sort of blonde for her age group. It looks cheap and tacky, especially with the fake tan. I think a darker blonde/ light brown would suit her more?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.