Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the only reason saffron got into youtube was from jake mitchell? Correct me if im wrong but dint her mum saying a podcast she knew youtube would be the right path for saffron after her gcses even though she got five so still would've been able to get a good job from it
She got in to YT for Jake when she was 14/15 so before her GCSE's. I think her mum meant Saffron isnt very academically bright so YT would have been a better fit and at that age, Saffron was already raking it quite a bit of money so it made sense for her to pursue it.

Reactions: 5
Today on Tiktok I saw Jed's gf on either Boohoo or Isawitfirst profile (I can't remember properly) but it popped up on my fyp as an ad

Well, she hasn't wasted time, has she
following Saffy b's bf example, I see
she was a “tik toker” if that’s what you’d call it before she met jed! definitely grown since obviously but unlike tyler she was sort of already in the game

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201130_020631_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

"62% off EVEN SALE ITEMS!!!!!"
Saffron hunny, they've given you a code to give your subscribers 2% off. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I went to my parent’s for work this morning and saffron was on the tv - my dads came in and said “who’s this daft witch” and turned the whole tv off hdismdksjsjs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wendy is one of those people who thinks she is always right. She's extremely materialistic and only cares about money and looks. Proper cold hearted witch!

Reactions: 20
Who’s watched the documentary?

To be fair kudos to her for raising awareness but after the train/suicide scandal etc etc she should be the last person doing this type of documentaries

Reactions: 7
VILE. Calf length boots are not made for her stumpy legs. She needs to dress for the body she has not the body she photoshops. It’s very evident that Wendy dresses her considering all her outfits give off motherly vibes. As someone with a huge interest in fashion, this is revolting (and going straight in the group chat)

• Angry
Reactions: 11
her thigh muscles are getting huge

Who knew ivy has 5 children? i only saw it the other day from her insta post. Why does saffron and her mum only ever show wendys two sisters when she has 2 brothers and I've never seen the man in the photo and they have never mentioned saffs uncle

Last edited:
Ironic how she’s done a documentary about the deaf community but doesn’t write her own closed captions (we all know how bad YouTube’s auto generated ones can be), and the music video had no information on the masks, it was just people wearing them and dancing?? I understand the concept (as someone who’s hard of hearing myself) but it wasn’t executed how I think it should have been [edited to fix a spelling mistake]

Reactions: 28
her thigh muscles are getting huge

Who knew ivy has 5 children? i only saw it the other day from her insta post. Why does saffron and her mum only ever show wendys two sisters when she has 2 brothers and I've never seen the man in the photo and they have never mentioned saffs uncle
They dont seem very close at all. I find their family dynamic very weird. I am close with all my parents siblings and their families but it seems Saffron and family are only really close to Wendy's sister who owns a cafe. We never see Wendy actually converse with the other sister (Jamie Lee's mum I think) and never even knew she had two brothers so that says it all!
Dont think Darren has any siblings either.

Reactions: 9
They dont seem very close at all. I find their family dynamic very weird. I am close with all my parents siblings and their families but it seems Saffron and family are only really close to Wendy's sister who owns a cafe. We never see Wendy actually converse with the other sister (Jamie Lee's mum I think) and never even knew she had two brothers so that says it all!
Dont think Darren has any siblings either.
Yeah it is weird how they involve certain family members. Someone even commented on the photo saying they didn't even know she had 2 brothers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.