Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he's short of money. He's probably just as self-entitled as she is. Wouldn't surprise me if pre Saffron he was flashing his bottle of grey goose vokda on instagram every weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How annoying was the podcast part where she went “if I don’t like you then it’s for a reason so you better check yourself” like sorry Queen Wendy, god forbid you just being a total witch, always everyone else’s fault

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This thread title is *chef's kiss*

Sorry, I mean this thread title is sooooo unreal 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soo,today I went for a walk and as I needed to entertain myself somehow, I decided to listen to Saff's podcast

Tbf I lowkey feel sorry for her. Growing up with Wendy must've been tough. The Xmas play episode has left me speechless.
Wendy has always wanted too much from her daughter and has always pushed her under the spotlight from a young age. Wendy has always expected too much from Saffron.

Literally manager-mum vibes since the beginning

Reactions: 20
Soo,today I went for a walk and as I needed to entertain myself somehow, I decided to listen to Saff's podcast

Tbf I lowkey feel sorry for her. Growing up with Wendy must've been tough. The Xmas play episode has left me speechless.
Wendy has always wanted too much from her daughter and has always pushed her under the spotlight from a young age. Wendy has always expected too much from Saffron.

Literally manager-mum vibes since the beginning
I wonder if Ivy was like that with Wendy? Must of come from somewhere? Unless she wasn’t a pushy mum at all and so Wendy decided she needed to be one?

Reactions: 5
I’ve always thought Saffron’s style is absolutely horrendous because she dresses like a middle aged woman who buys all her clothing from Matalan. Her dumpy body doesn’t help either. It’s no wonder Wendy thinks it’s alright to dress like her. They both make every designer item they wear look SO tacky.

Why is she trying to be edgy with these outdoor car park or wherever she is photo shoots. Also that bag is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen
Wendy babe, if you’re reading this tell Saffron to stop facetuning herself smaller!! we know she doesn’t look like that

Reactions: 21
I wonder if Ivy was like that with Wendy? Must of come from somewhere? Unless she wasn’t a pushy mum at all and so Wendy decided she needed to be one?
Yes
Imo Wendy as a child and teen, had never received the amount of attention she needed and therefore when she became a mum, she eventually decided to start behaving the way she does now

(sorry if I didn't make my point very clear, but I'm not a native speaker)

Reactions: 4
Yes
Imo Wendy as a child and teen, had never received the amount of attention she needed and therefore when she became a mum, she eventually decided to start behaving the way she does now

(sorry if I didn't make my point very clear, but I'm not a native speaker)
Yeah she’s gone overboard with it now because she probs didn’t get it

Reactions: 5
Today on Tiktok I saw Jed's gf on either Boohoo or Isawitfirst profile (I can't remember properly) but it popped up on my fyp as an ad

Well, she hasn't wasted time, has she
following Saffy b's bf example, I see

Today on Tiktok I saw Jed's gf on either Boohoo or Isawitfirst profile (I can't remember properly) but it popped up on my fyp as an ad

Well, she hasn't wasted time, has she
following Saffy b's bf example, I see
I just saw her tiktok ad for lee Stafford too and she’s claiming she hasn’t used a curler to get those curls.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear the only reason saffron got into youtube was from jake mitchell? Correct me if im wrong but dint her mum saying a podcast she knew youtube would be the right path for saffron after her gcses even though she got five so still would've been able to get a good job from it

Reactions: 9
I swear the only reason saffron got into youtube was from jake mitchell? Correct me if im wrong but dint her mum saying a podcast she knew youtube would be the right path for saffron after her gcses even though she got five so still would've been able to get a good job from it
Yeah she did. She met Jake in year 10. She was on YouTube for about a year I think before her gcses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.