Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that the makeup, angles and lighting makes her look different but how can she say she never photoshops her face?
She’s going like Molly Mae went when she left Love Island when she got crazy fillers

Reactions: 9
yeah i just came on here to tell you guys not to bother. skipped through it, it's about the new house (yawn), something about how it's such a long process and ongoing so she's not going to mention it again. so basc clickbait

Reactions: 9
I will summarise the verbal diarrhoea from SB to save you having to sit through the vlog;

Ackshoooleeee, ackshullleee, axeshalleeee
Litrulleee, litrralleee, littruleee
Baysickleeee
Appsaloooteleee
My appsalute faveRutt
I fill like, I fill like
I honestlee fill like...

and repeat ad infinitum... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
anyone watched her new vlog? cba watching but i wanna know what she’s never talking about again
Shes talking about moving house, surprise surprise they aren’t moving before Christmas now(as in their family home) wtf is happening with that house🤣

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the tik tok of the girl saying Saffron slept with her boyfriend??

Won’t let me link but @daisandnights on tik too

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I will summarise the verbal diarrhoea from SB to save you having to sit through the vlog;

Ackshoooleeee, ackshullleee, axeshalleeee
Litrulleee, litrralleee, littruleee
Baysickleeee
Appsaloooteleee
My appsalute faveRutt
I fill like, I fill like
I honestlee fill like...

and repeat ad infinitum... 🙄🙄🙄
It's funny how I read these with her voice in my mind 😂

Reactions: 1

Yep! It’s this one
I just saw this and came to check what everyone was saying! I find it very hard to believe until she does an actual storyline. Love how the comment she’s replying to is asking for a story time and that’s her ‘story’. Even if Saffron slept with her boyfriend I wouldn’t blame her because she’s not the one who’s meant to be loyal to this girl so it’s not really her fault. really confused as to why some girls hate the girl their boyfriend cheated with

Reactions: 10
I just saw this and came to check what everyone was saying! I find it very hard to believe until she does an actual storyline. Love how the comment she’s replying to is asking for a story time and that’s her ‘story’. Even if Saffron slept with her boyfriend I wouldn’t blame her because she’s not the one who’s meant to be loyal to this girl so it’s not really her fault. really confused as to why some girls hate the girl their boyfriend cheated with
Depends on if the girl that sleeps with him knows he has a girlfriend. If she does then thats crappy, if she doesn't then she's not to blame.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the tik tok of the girl saying Saffron slept with her boyfriend??

Won’t let me link but @daisandnights on tik too
Just seen it and came on here for the goss!

Reactions: 1
Shouldn’t her mask be around her mouth and nose and not under her chin whilst at the hair dressers 🙄 and once again not declaring it’s an AD in any of her instagram stories for in the style

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
just watching the box swap & I know we usually know what our friends want.
But this vid just seemed like Saff sent Ana a list of exactly what to buy

Reactions: 13
A bit awkward that in saffron's video title she wrote "no budget!!" and ana wrote in her thumbnail "£300 gift swap".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
just watching the box swap & I know we usually know what our friends want.
But this vid just seemed like Saff sent Ana a list of exactly what to buy
Exactly! I don’t understand why saffron kept saying how well ana knows her when she told her what’s on her wishlist 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.