Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think Saffron actually cares for Ana or if she wants to be friends with her for a long time? It seems like to me that Ana thinks Saffron is genuine but in reality Saffron probably makes fun of Ana any chance she gets behind her back.

Reactions: 27
I just find it awful that her boyfriend makes money doing ads on Instagram now..as if he didnt know who she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you guys think Saffron actually cares for Ana or if she wants to be friends with her for a long time? It seems like to me that Ana thinks Saffron is genuine but in reality Saffron probably makes fun of Ana any chance she gets behind her back.
I don’t watch saffron’s YouTube videos anymore but I read on anas thread, that apparently in saffron’s latest vlog she said her and ana don’t speak as much as they used to. But Ana still insists they facetime every day😂

they’re defo not as close. But Ana doesn’t wanna admit that because she needs to cling on to saffron’s popularity/ (undeserved) opportunities in the mainstream media

Reactions: 10
Who tf is that??
How she can say she’s never had anything done. Those lips are not her own. They’re either over lined massively or she’s had filler (which isn’t a bad thing) just don’t act like you’re all natural 😂

Reactions: 16
I watched the ‘documentary’ and I don’t know why but I just do not like her nan 😂 something about her just comes across as unlikeable and disingenuous lmao is that just me? I didn’t like her when she was on that video Saff did for Strictly either

Reactions: 21
“Not doing vlogmas because you can’t see anyone because of Corona”

MEANING

“Not doing vlogmas because I want to go see everyone and hug everyone I know and don’t want to film because I’ll get tit for it”

Literally 3 youtubers have said the exact same thing🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 20
“Not doing vlogmas because you can’t see anyone because of Corona”

MEANING

“Not doing vlogmas because I want to go see everyone and hug everyone I know and don’t want to film because I’ll get tit for it”

Literally 3 youtubers have said the exact same thing🤣
100%!!! They know they can’t get away with breaking the rules if they do vlogmas

Reactions: 7
I watched the ‘documentary’ and I don’t know why but I just do not like her nan 😂 something about her just comes across as unlikeable and disingenuous lmao is that just me? I didn’t like her when she was on that video Saff did for Strictly either
Yes finally people are seeing her nan the way I do. That whole family just come across very fake. There’s been so many things about her nan I’ve noticed that aren’t nice. I remember in a vlog Nicole’s mum gave Casey and Saffrons nan a present and her nan look so unimpressed when Nicole was explaining what it was. That must be why Wendy is ungrateful too. I’ll never understand what people like about them.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
For one I’m not quite sure why she’s even got articles on the daily mail especially for something random, anyway what are her eyebrows makeup looks awful
OMG. HOW DID VAIN CALLOUS WENDY LET HER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH THEM LIKE THAT!

She just needs to get her eyebrows micro bladed and stop bleeping with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For one I’m not quite sure why she’s even got articles on the daily mail especially for something random, anyway what are her eyebrows makeup looks awful
This looks NOTHING like the photos she posts on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG. HOW DID VAIN CALLOUS WENDY LET HER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH THEM LIKE THAT!

She just needs to get her eyebrows micro bladed and stop bleeping with them.
She spent so much to get her brows micro bladed before- they looked so much nicer than this fluffy brow trend she’s doing on that doesn’t suit her at all

Reactions: 9
Why does she even do this fluffy brow trend when she can't do it? Her eyebrows look like mine when i done them in year 8 and her makeup looks way too dark and heavy. She's become so insecure in herself from all her changes that she's got done to her face that she can't even admit too. Looking back at her videos and vlogs from 2 years ago to now there is a huge differences in all of her face, Her nose and face in general has just changed so much and its become so much more recent within this year.

i also watched the deaf video and how all of a sudden is all of that? She has never once mentioned a lot or really spoken around the topic of the deaf community. She literally had a few problems with her ears whilst growing up, there are people around the country with a lot worse than she has ever had that would of made that video a lot more interesting. Nobody wants to watch her ask her mum about what happened to her ears like she's never heard about it before and acts so dumb around the subject of it. She then visits a deaf girls house and says hello and speaks to her like she can hear because clearly saffy couldn't be bothered to learn any british sign language before doing it because she's that money hungry and attention seeking. She then goes to her grandparents house in the middle of a pandemic and they speak about how her grandad is becoming deaf over the years which she has never once in her vlogging channel nor videos every mentioned from what I've seen. Her nan nearly starts crying over the fact she can't think about saffron being in pain due to her ears and saffron then puts on the clear mask and then gives it to her nan after to wear. The dumb bleep. She goes of to meet people for a dancing video with masks. Moral of the story i think she is such an attention seeker who only wants the money from it. She doesn't give a tit about deaf people, she never has. Why did youtube pick her out of everyone if they wanted something good ffs

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I know that the makeup, angles and lighting makes her look different but how can she say she never photoshops her face?
From the before/after those two pictures, she's gotten her nose, lips and eyebrows done. I also think she's got strategic filler to balance out her manly jawline she got from her dad. She's got an actual chin in the latter pic which could be angles as she's clearly clenching her jaw but I think theres definitely filler there somewhere.

I also dont know why she insists on tanning herself so orange. She wasn't doing it for a while and now she's more orange than ever.

Saff? Donald Trump called, he wants you to return his spray tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can’t deny having lip filler and I don’t believe she didn’t just get her nose shaved down, I don’t think a full nose job because recovery for that takes a while but deffo more than just having it shaved down.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.