Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see this article about Louis. To me he just looks like a duck boy but he seems to have success in his eye line and is certainly being talked about

Whilst that’s a bit of an odd comment by Jason Kelce, I am laughing so much that LRZ is actually getting mentioned on their podcast. Oh Saffy B, you were SO CLOSE to rubbing shoulders with T-Swizzle. Better luck next time sis 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone see this article about Louis. To me he just looks like a duck boy but he seems to have success in his eye line and is certainly being talked about

“With a smile like that” Americans are so obsessed with teeth 😂 In the mean time Brits would say he has turkey teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saffron in today's pod: I don't know why people think I cheated on Tyler

Jan 26 2022 Tyler posted
F5BAD88B-9C77-4891-9D73-AEDBB160C47B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can not convince me otherwise she defo has abit of ❄ when she goes out 😂😂😂 been drinking all day but talkative as hellllll still at the end!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
You can not convince me otherwise she defo has abit of ❄ when she goes out 😂😂😂 been drinking all day but talkative as hellllll still at the end!
I thought the same at the clip of her and Ana in the toilets on the first day they both didn’t breathe while talking. I have friends who often do coke (no judgement it’s their choice whatever) and they were both acting how my mates do after a key or two ❄

Her pupils give it away a lot too

I Noticed that Isaac she used to see that lives in America, in the background of her coachella vlog his wearing a white vest and is also friends with that max the promoter she kept posting, and that same night was when she went to that after party and didn’t come back till late. Wonder if that was rekindled for the night

Reactions: 3
I Noticed that Isaac she used to see that lives in America, in the background of her coachella vlog his wearing a white vest and is also friends with that max the promoter she kept posting, and that same night was when she went to that after party and didn’t come back till late. Wonder if that was rekindled for the night
Lol that’s probs why Ana went home early as age cba to third wheel!

Reactions: 4
Saffron in today's pod: I don't know why people think I cheated on Tyler

Jan 26 2022 Tyler posted
View attachment 2892264
Very different to what she said on their latest pod episode - she was practically out of breath from trying so hard to defend herself saying that they ended on ‘great terms’ for ‘no reason’ and that they were both just at such different stages of their life!

also felt she was making out it was weird people knew she met him & it was very spontaneous etc. Ok Darren, then why did you both post the same thing then? She clearly knew it would get her engagement up.

Reactions: 8
She made her boyfriend her whole personality and now she’s making her ex her whole personality 😴😂

Talk about something else girl I thought you were interesting with soooo many “exciting” things coming up

Reactions: 18
Howling at the guy at Coachella who refused to take a photo of them. He’s a stranger who’s paid to watch the show, and you’re asking him to do you a favour. These influencers aren’t used to being told “no” so they think it was sOoOo RuDe.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Howling at the guy at Coachella who refused to take a photo of them. He’s a stranger who’s paid to watch the show, and you’re asking him to do you a favour. These influencers aren’t used to being told “no” so they think it was sOoOo RuDe.
I thought this! How about enjoy yourself without constantly taking photos?

Also when she was saying how the USA is so carefree & nobody is interested in anybody else’s business (subtly digging at her haters). ‘Nobody cares in America like everyone is just trying to better themselves and that’s ezzzaaacly what you should be doing.’ 🤣 Is she actually that unintelligent that she thinks if she moved to LA suddenly nobody would diss her? Lol you’re an influencer love, you put your life online - if you can’t handle the fact there’s going to be people who don’t kiss your ass then maybe it isn’t the industry for you.

The fact she thinks LA is this magical place where nobody wrongs you… they may not care if you take a video of yourself on the street but they for sure will stamp on you to get above you.

• Haha