Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this! How about enjoy yourself without constantly taking photos?

Also when she was saying how the USA is so carefree & nobody is interested in anybody else’s business (subtly digging at her haters). ‘Nobody cares in America like everyone is just trying to better themselves and that’s ezzzaaacly what you should be doing.’ 🤣 Is she actually that unintelligent that she thinks if she moved to LA suddenly nobody would diss her? Lol you’re an influencer love, you put your life online - if you can’t handle the fact there’s going to be people who don’t kiss your ass then maybe it isn’t the industry for you.

The fact she thinks LA is this magical place where nobody wrongs you… they may not care if you take a video of yourself on the street but they for sure will stamp on you to get above you.
This also contradicts what she said in a previous podcast episode where she was going on about people in LA asking you how many followers you have and what your job is, and only caring if you’re “famous”

Reactions: 13

This type of style does not suit her at all ! I wish she’d dress for her body type / size. it always looks like she’s squeezing into the smallest outfits with anything she wears … looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 30

This type of style does not suit her at all ! I wish she’d dress for her body type / size. it always looks like she’s squeezing into the smallest outfits with anything she wears … looks so uncomfortable
Agreed she is trying to be like Sabrina carpenter or madison beer but nothing about reflects this type of cutesy style

Reactions: 23

God this is so awkward

Reactions: 7
Once again Saff demonstrating that the ruptured ACL was a load of bleeping tosh....
look at the size difference between her legs 😂 looks like her right knee ate her left 😂 is that photoshop or the way she’s taken the photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going to a public gym when you have your own… can she actually get any more attention-seeking. “I don’t have heavy enough weights” - buy them, then? Was that her excuse, I can’t remember.

She just wants to be looked at.

Reactions: 27
She’s so self obsessed and doesn’t hide it

“Libby wrote her next two songs specifically about me”

“I met the love of my life and he couldn’t stop staring at me”

“a guy at coachella wouldn’t take a photo of me, how rude!”

like hun, humble yourself, you’re giving annoying

• Sick
Reactions: 34