Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000009325.jpg

Edited on right hand side because the lines of the car bend, and her calves are weirdly out of proportion??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In her latest yt video, she’s talking about there always being someone thats better than you, no matter how great you think you are. She gives an example of Michael b Jordan being the greatest basketball player ever but someone else thinking a different basketball player is better than him. Michael b Jordan ain’t a basketball player sarren

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
In her latest yt video, she’s talking about there always being someone thats better than you, no matter how great you think you are. She gives an example of Michael b Jordan being the greatest basketball player ever but someone else thinking a different basketball player is better than him. Michael b Jordan ain’t a basketball player sarren
I actually can’t with her. You’d think as an aspiring actress she’d know the difference! Isn’t he also her celebrity crush?!

I can’t wait until she gets stunt casted in something and we can laugh about it here.

Reactions: 10
I commented on the new podcast tiktok saying that it was very immature to view open relationships like that and it was deleted, there’s 0 comments on there so assuming the rest have been removed too
Commented on Instagram and its been deleted

hahaha my fyp serving the goods

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
hahaha my fyp serving the goods
Saffron deserves a lot of the karma that’s been happening to her. She’s not a nice person she’s sly and you’d like to think maybe one day she’ll get a reality check and realise hurting others and being fake won’t get you far in life but I don’t think she’ll ever change I think she’ll forever stay a nasty person. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but in my opinion I’ve never thought she’s pretty especially not lately she looks like she would melt quicker than a Yankee candle and all I see is her dad when I look at her it creeps me out. If she was a nice good hearted person maybe her beauty would shine through but unfortunately she doesn’t have beauty inside or out (in my opinion).

Reactions: 22
She says she never cheated on Tyler and they didn’t end things on bad terms alright but at the end of the day she slept with her friends ex whilst they were still trying to figure things out they weren’t even officially broken up , even Luca said the relationship was on the rocks and he went to Dubai for a bit (that’s when he got with saffron) but they were still together. if it was all a ‘misunderstanding’ why did Sophie unfollow her and also thank everyone for their messages that were calling saffron out at the time .. she’s not a girls girl and she craves male attention so I’m not surprised that she gets with peoples boyfriends

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if she’s being all chummy with Tyler because she did do something wrong in their relationship that she doesn’t want him to divulge. She seems to really care about her reputation at the moment. I guess because she’s trying to make it big in Hollywood (lmao).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Youtubers’ surprise at the fact they remembered (or forgot) to vlog kills me. I just think about if I turned up to work like omg can’t believe I remembered to show up to this today!!!! Wow I’m literally amazing! 😂 then I go to lunch and forget to go back cos I got so distracted… They have no concept of real life, I wish I could do this and still make as much money as them haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Anyone see this article about Louis. To me he just looks like a duck boy but he seems to have success in his eye line and is certainly being talked about

Attachments