Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve realised recently that one of the things that bugs me with Saffron is she never seems to actually be able to relax and be herself on camera/social media. Like she posted a story of her and Imogen in a “meeting” about whatever they’re creating and she’s staring at the camera while Imogen is talking. She does the same with Ana and she’s soooo worried about her appearance in everything that she does, it’s really jarring. I think it’s partly why she forgets what she’s saying and stuff because she’s just thinking too much about what she’s saying and how she’s coming across she’s not actually focusing. The way she speaks is so disjointed at times because she wants to come across like whoever she’s mimicking that week.

Reactions: 25
Her and Imogen’s company is film production as per companies house

Reactions: 7
How did you find this?
Search saffron autumn barker on companies house, a new company was started in January with her and Imogen, on company type it is film production.. so won’t be a beauty product of any sort
---
Search saffron autumn barker on companies house, a new company was started in January with her and Imogen, on company type it is film production.. so won’t be a beauty product of any sort
Company is called Uniform Girl’s Ltd

Reactions: 7
---

when you go on companies house, what is Saber digital which Saffron is part of?

---

It says private limited company doesn’t say anything about films?

Might just be me but I don’t think Libby can sing. SHE thinks she can but she’s singing through her nose and sounds like she’s got a cold. Like anyone who remembers the group who went on X Factor called Triple Trouble and Simon said they sounded like they had colds. Sorry but Libby fits in with that group and could be a 4th member, she’s awful! Saffron is 10x worse than her and they all make out like saffron was in a band when she was younger and really good at singing! My arse!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are saffron and Libby both walking round in a fur coat, on what’s been one of the hottest days of the year so far…they look a pair of chicago pimps…they must of being sweating their tits off…

• Haha
Reactions: 24