Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is my youtube broken? Why is this the thumbnail I'm seeing for her new video, Saff must be crying
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 19.48.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After watching her latest vlog of them in LA I can see Saffron is that f#cking annoying friend that constantly shoves the camera on Imogen and vlogs loudly in public. Imogen looks so done with her the poor thing. I feel the only reason she puts on with this self centred witch is for her career. She’s got much more of a brain than saffron she’s trying to look after her career

Reactions: 15
Dilemma: my bf is going on a lads holiday to Magaluf. Tell me how to not go crazy

Saffron: I've always said someone who thinks you're gonna cheat is a reflection of themselves.....Normally the person who thinks you're going to cheating, is cheating themselves. If you think your bf is going to cheat... how is this even relevant???

YES SAFFRON HOW IS THIS RELEVANT????
You called this girl who sent a Dilemma a cheat ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her friends sound as dumb as her, texting her to see if she was OK after the earthquake in New York, LA is literally the opposite side of the country 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Her friends sound as dumb as her, texting her to see if she was OK after the earthquake in New York, LA is literally the opposite side of the country 🤦🏻‍♀️
I came on to say this too!!!! It’s like asking someone in the U.K. if they’re ok when there was an earthquake in North Africa it’s literally the same distance!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
TAKE THE PODCAST AWAY

They were discussing open relationships

"That's not a relationship"
"You're just single"
"It's bizarre"

If you are not adult to understand different REAL relationships, pretend not to judge and then judge. It shows you are not developed enough for this conversation.

Spotify are so sloppy giving 2 pubescent kids a sex and relationship podcast. Ffs.

And Ana the bleeping lapdog said like 2 words. Waste of space.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
TAKE THE PODCAST AWAY

View attachment 2884294

"You're just single"
"It's bizarre"

If you are not adult to understand different REAL relationships, pretend not to judge and then judge. It shows you are not developed enough for this conversation.

Spotify are so sloppy giving 2 pubescent kids a sex and relationship podcast. Ffs.

Wow. If there was ever an example that these two really should not have a sex and relationships podcast. It’s one thing being judgmental, but it’s a completely different thing to be too stupid to understand there are other kinds of relationships outside of monogamous ones.

For once it would be nice to disagree with Saffron. You can tell when she does but can’t bring herself to say it. Spinelesssss

Reactions: 28
TAKE THE PODCAST AWAY

View attachment 2884294

"You're just single"
"It's bizarre"

Ana’s such a parrot 😂

But I agree, they stole the name and idea of this podcast with very little experience. I would be fuming if I was the original creator.

It’s like when they were talking about love bombing in one of the episodes - neither one of them knew what it was and didn’t even think to research the term before talking about it but then they very much tried to have a discussion around it 🫠 make it make sense!

Reactions: 30
Their podcast is literally made for teens , a grown adult would not listen to their podcast and think “yeah that’s amazing advice let me take that on board”. And I agree, all ana does is copy everything saffron says , if you can’t form a sentence without thinking for yourself then having a podcast is definitely not for you, and as for saffron she really wants to come across intelligent and clued up on these topics but all of her ‘advice’ sounds like it’s coming from a 16 year old child. The whole podcast needs cancelling

Reactions: 21
Dilemma: my bf is going on a lads holiday to Magaluf. Tell me how to not go crazy

Saffron: I've always said someone who thinks you're gonna cheat is a reflection of themselves.....Normally the person who thinks you're going to cheating, is cheating themselves. If you think your bf is going to cheat... how is this even relevant???

YES SAFFRON HOW IS THIS RELEVANT????
You called this girl who sent a Dilemma a cheat ffs
Just listened to this now 😂😂 even saffron in her head was like ‘wait, I think my logic is about to call this girl a cheat, let me backtrack’ 😭

Seriously, Saffron just needs to discuss the Louis break up openly on the podcast because the passive aggressive digs about him and going completely off topic during discussions as if she is referring to her failed relationship is not it. She should be open about what happened, turn it into a lesson and then move on. The podcast could benefit from a little honestly from her for once.

I’m only saying she should be open about the break up because she was VERY open when they were together.

Reactions: 13
I commented on the new podcast tiktok saying that it was very immature to view open relationships like that and it was deleted, there’s 0 comments on there so assuming the rest have been removed too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I commented on the new podcast tiktok saying that it was very immature to view open relationships like that and it was deleted, there’s 0 comments on there so assuming the rest have been removed too
it’s actually laughable how little time and effort they put into this podcast, especially when you consider how little work they both do in their day-to-day lives! absolutely no excuse for it to be as tit as it is

they could easily take the time to prepare and research topics more so they can offer valuable advice… but nope.

they both just like saying they have a podcast and like the sense of achievement that comes with it but don’t actually care enough to make the content of it any good! SO lazy and embarrassing for them

Reactions: 16
Shocker. I completely agree with you though. Would I ever be in one myself? No. Just because you’re not in one, or don’t like the idea of one, doesn’t make them any less valid than they are. I’m sure there are plenty of working open relationships out there, it’s just preference really. Incredibly judgemental of them both

Reactions: 9
Just watching her latest video…she’s ridiculously open about meeting up with Tyler in LA and reiterating they didn’t end on bad terms etc🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
TAKE THE PODCAST AWAY

View attachment 2884294

"You're just single"
"It's bizarre"

They're so dumb. A relationship is the dynamics between people. Lewis was shagging Saff and someone else at the same time. Because he quite fancied the idea of an open relationship. Whilst Saff saw their relationship as an exclusive one, and was producing AI images of their babies for the gram, and looking at houses. So relationships do work better when you're on the same page. Of course Ana would have to agree though.

Reactions: 8
Sorry her saying "lecture" made me laugh so much

Shes the dumbest girl and I get she's got her acting classes but imagining Saffron in a lecture is cracking me up 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12