Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her having a one liner in a teen film asking somewhere where a room is n that’s it

Reactions: 15
Just gonna leave this here… 🤮
The fact that even on there it says ‘this is unreal’ :rolleyes: BORE OFF, made me laugh cos ‘she stammered’ seems about right, considering she can’t speak properly

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she need to go to America? They have an acting classes in the UK. Probably more likely to get an acting job here than over there. The best she could probably get is a children’s tv host or something..because she can’t speak in sentences.

So bad how dependent she is on her Mum. Has she ever been anywhere with a friend or her Mum? She clearly doesn’t have much confidence deep down if she has to rely on others the way she does. Actress with 0 confidence? Don’t think so. Massive loud mouth and happy to give it the biggun on insta but can’t go anywhere without a baby sitter.

Reactions: 25
She will never make it in LA. The industry is brutal out there, so cut throat. She neither has the talent, charisma or mental resilience to survive

Reactions: 17
I always think Nicole doesn’t bow down to Wendy and the rest of them that’s why she isn’t mentioned as much, Imogen and saffron are similar in age and desperate for the attention.

Whereas Casey and Nicole seem to keep more to themselves with the kids.

Reactions: 20
In her latest slog her face is actually orange and the rest of her body is white, can’t believe she’s actually put this vlog out there looking like that

Reactions: 6
She’s going on about being “number one in the world on footfetish.com” again on the podcast. It’s a blatant lie which nobody can either confirm or deny because she can just say “I’m not anymore, but I was.” She says she “didn’t post [her] feet”, by which I assume she means she didn’t put her own feet on that website, but she does film her feet and make sure they’re in photos CONSTANTLY because she’s a narcissist who lives for the attention. She probably doesn’t realise that literally any woman in the world who has ever had an image of their feet in public will be on there, and being on a fetish site isn’t a bloody achievement or compliment.
Saffron does some odd things, but the ongoing feet fetish takes the biscuit. I think the only one in love with saffron’s feet is saffron! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her teeth are way too big for her mouth wtf!! They are constantly out man, put ya nashers away Darren ffs😂

Reactions: 2
Girls I just looked up the address of saffron and Imogen’s company.. it’s the same address as the sidemen’s company?