Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who lied to this attention-seeking narcissist and told her she has “nice” feet? I want a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhh she’s trying to show off her feet again, I thought she was posing like that to try show off her non existent arse again 😂😂 probably trying to show off both things which is weird the obsession she has with doing that. Imagine saying to someone please take a photo of me like this while I’ll pretend I’m unaware you’re taking it and I’ll pretend I’m just fixing my hair. She’s so odd but it’s not surprising lol.

Also I’m sorry to anyone who went to culinary school/trained to be a chef and worked hard to get to where they are cause Jed now calls himself a chef by sticking frozen food in the oven , cutting a sandwich and stirring gravy in a mug like it’s the most challenging thing to do 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ohhh she’s trying to show off her feet again, I thought she was posing like that to try show off her non existent arse again 😂😂 probably trying to show off both things which is weird the obsession she has with doing that. Imagine saying to someone please take a photo of me like this while I’ll pretend I’m unaware you’re taking it and I’ll pretend I’m just fixing my hair. She’s so odd but it’s not surprising lol.

Also I’m sorry to anyone who went to culinary school/trained to be a chef and worked hard to get to where they are cause Jed now calls himself a chef by sticking frozen food in the oven , cutting a sandwich and stirring gravy in a mug like it’s the most challenging thing to do 😭
I can’t warm to Jeff or that Casey, they piss me off! Get a bloody career boys, feel fulfilled and stop being lazy and spoiled twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really? And uploaded by Wendy
Why has she ramped up this behaviour SINCE getting a boyfriend? Seems like one of those people who’s constantly trying to make their partner jealous. All that does is push them away.

She thinks she’s so mature because she has her own house, but she really is the definition of year 9 energy.

Reactions: 21
I sensed more chemsitry in the split second Libbers and Louis were in the kitchen cooking a bolognese, than the whole tree picking video between him and Sarren 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I sensed more chemsitry in the split second Libbers and Louis were in the kitchen cooking a bolognese, than the whole tree picking video between him and Sarren 🤣
Omg I was thinking the same 😂😂 He was having a laugh with Libby. Saffron has a dead personality and cares too much about her looks so it’s hard to have a fun time with her. She will probably want you on her left side

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s got a nice car and has no respect or pride for it! Infuriated me when people throw rubbish on the floor in the car. Like you are getting out the car so take the rubbish with you and put it in a bin! Pure lazy and disgusting and it’s just gonna stink!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
oh yeah definitely hasn’t done anything to her lips 🤥
View attachment 2656724
Why does she insist on lying about everything.
Viewers aren't daft we can see the obvious lip work so grow up and admit it.
What else does she lie about along with her lips boobs and height??

Can't see that lad sticking around long
He's never looked interested and she full of lies.
The fact that she can't cope alone doesn't help anything.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.