Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it look as though she is trying to sit down on an invisible seat? Oh yeah that’s right coz she’s so tiny and short. She literally is trying to shorten herse Incase anyone in the photo is shorter than her
She must be simultaneously one of the most insecure people I’ve ever seen but also one of the most arrogant/vain. It’s amazing, really.

Reactions: 28
The cheek filler in her face is making her look scary! yes it’s her choice what she does to her face/body but all that filler looks awful sorry but that’s just my opinion she looks like Jigsaw and she looks soooo much older than 23. She looks like she could be her boyfriends mum! If she looks like this now I hate to think how botched or how much scarier she will look as the years go by. It’s crazy cause one minute she’s so insecure because that’s why she does so much to try change her face and edits herself like crazy but then the next minute she’s all vain and full of herself it’s odd.

Reactions: 5
this photo made me laugh, just so weird and unnatural and also clearly fishing for compliments on her eyes 🤣
IMG_3823.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How on earth has her free loading brother and his gf been gifted a trip to Australia?! Just baffles me it really does.

Reactions: 22
What does Jed do? Imogen often says her bf does social media but I don’t ever see him post?

Reactions: 13
“my boyfriend” “my boyfriend” “my boyfriend” “my boyfriend”
“My boyfriend”

Idk why her mum doesn’t say anything
Unseen footage of that conversation.

Wendy the Pot;
“hey kettle”
Saffron the Kettle;
“yeah?”
Wendy the Pot;
“you’re black”
---
this photo made me laugh, just so weird and unnatural and also clearly fishing for compliments on her eyes 🤣
View attachment 2636366
It’s just giving me bank robbery vibes queen.

I want 1 million in unmarked bills…
and some of those little pens you have tied down with the lodgement slips…. My boyfriend loves them.
did I mention I have a boyfriend.
IMG_4795.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her new video… what’s the point? No time to film now you have a boyfriend saff??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What does Jed do? Imogen often says her bf does social media but I don’t ever see him post?
Hes one of the laziest people ever he’s taking after his big brother just posting the same pointless videos on TikTok because neither of them have hard working jobs. If him and Imogen ever have a baby he’ll definitely turn into a family channel exploiter. Jed posts himself cutting sandwiches and sticking frozen in the oven on TikTok I call him the Brooklyn Beckham of his family.

I think he said a while ago he does trading online which makes him money or something like that which may or may not be true who knows but I also think Wendy and Darren still give him money like an allowance. The reason I still think this is not that long ago he was talking and he almost slipped up in what he was saying he said something like “When my mum puts money in my account” but then he started talking about something else but I’m guessing his parents still send him money to live off and it wouldn’t surprise me if they do cause they want all their kids to look rich and have the appearance of a perfect expensive lifestyle cause all this family cares about is materialistic things and keeping up this image. I could be wrong but that’s just what I think.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.