Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harriet looks absolutely terrible, she looks like an old woman who took surgery too far

Reactions: 11
They must be all going to the same place to get cheek filler cause they all look like space raiders

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh yeah definitely hasn’t done anything to her lips 🤥
View attachment 2656724
I do feel bad for her though. I think maybe a lot of her issues do come from comments from her mum. In old food challenges, she used to split full meals with her mum. She’s obsessed with diet and working out and I think that does start from comments or being around unhealthy habits. She also said in her video that her mum told her to get Botox as its preventative. She’s only 23 and I think just so young to be doing that. When I mentioned getting Botox to my mum (I’m only a year old than saffron), my mum totally freaked out and told me how beautiful I am and too young to start all that. Idk I think she’s under a lot of pressure. She’s always been really pretty….she should just have confidence and leave her body alone.

Reactions: 19
Wendy doesn’t follow saffrons bf yet. Think she’s cautious of too much too soon. Was the same with Imogen and didn’t follow her for ages 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.