Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darren looking a bit wonky there. Is the bloke alright? Shall we call a chiropractor to reshape the bloke’s back?

Reactions: 6
Her stood normal- absolutely no arse
Vs her nearly breaking her back to get an angle to look like she has something going on. She’s all smoke and mirrors
I find it odd that these influencers put no doors on their wardrobes and have laminate floors. She’s not exactly the cleanest of people, and dust and fibres over clothes just hanging there always collects no matter what - just, put on some doors?!

Reactions: 12
They are so desperate to get her married off, they did this with the last lad as well. Like a weird family love bombing.

Out of everybody who was at the party obviously it was the boyfriend who gets a shout out. I always feel like dazzle has a man crush on all of saffron’s boyfriends. The desperation with this one though 🫠
Her dads a class A idiot

IMG_4882.jpeg

---
Be

Saffron has great friends
Between Harriet who looks 35 and Libby who can't keep her mouth closed...LITERALLY View attachment 2662851View attachment 2662852
why does she always have her mouth open!!!!!!
---
Worst thing is I’d love to be that slim, she looks fine 😭
thing is there’s nothing wrong with her weight at all she’s got a great figure.

BUT!!!!!

she’s selling protein supplements and Gym gear/ weight focused items using images of herself that are not real.
If she uploaded unedited photos and showed us what she looked like while using the supplements then fine,
But the advertisement is incorrect and that’s the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The 3rd post the video has NOTHING to do with new years yet she’s gone back and edited the cover pic to her and Louis kissing - desperate much?

Attachments

Her desperation to get engaged and married is weird she’s only known him a few months😂. I could see them having a rushed proposal though cause she’s throwing hints like crazy that she wants him to propose already that he somehow he might be convinced to do it and looking at her reposts on TikTok lots of proposals lol and when she was trying on the dresses even Imogen said something like “maybe you’ll get engaged tonight” so she must be telling Imogen she wants to get engaged soon.

It makes me cringe she is so desperate to force things to create this perfect life and relationship and it doesn’t seem natural at all I don’t see chemistry between her and her boyfriend. I know we don’t see 24/7 of their lives and no matter what my opinion is if they want to be together that’s their choice but I think they’re just physically attracted to each other but I don’t see real genuine love there especially as it’s only been a few months but she’s acting like they’re so in love it comes across odd. The instagram posts too very over the top and forced.

I think she’s more desperate to have an expensive ring on her finger to show off and brag about , have an engagement to brag about and wants to be engaged and married before her friends cause I think she wants to be the one who has everything and does everything before other people cause she always sounds and looks jealous when other girls have something she doesn’t. Also her being an influencer it’s like they’re all in competition with each other in their own world. It’s sad cause if you’re going to be in a relationship and get engaged you should want real love and a real connection , it shouldn’t be something you want for social media and to feed your ego.

Reactions: 25
Jed has got to be the laziest YouTuber/influencer there is, he’s not posted a YouTube video for 3 months and even when he does post they’re 10 minutes long or less. He’s just been to Australia for about a month and nothing! wtf does he do all day, it’s literally his job!! Let’s face it, brown nosing Imogen wouldn’t be with him anymore if he wasn’t Sarren’s brother 🙄

Reactions: 24
Imogen is definitely in too deep arse kissing Saffron to give Jed the boot. Her bestie is in a relationship with one or the UKs best Rugby players and she has lazy Jed. It must play on her mind. Having said that I dont think Saffron would care if she dumped her brother because then she could have her all to herself. He already seems to be the third wheel.
Jed has got to be the laziest YouTuber/influencer there is, he’s not posted a YouTube video for 3 months and even when he does post they’re 10 minutes long or less. He’s just been to Australia for about a month and nothing! wtf does he do all day, it’s literally his job!! Let’s face it, brown nosing Imogen wouldn’t be with him anymore if he wasn’t Sarren’s brother 🙄

Reactions: 19
The 3rd post the video has NOTHING to do with new years yet she’s gone back and edited the cover pic to her and Louis kissing - desperate much?
Looks like an engagement photo! Grid Click bait!!

Had to laugh at the idea of Saffy doing a heel dancing class.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her desperation to get engaged and married is weird she’s only known him a few months😂. I could see them having a rushed proposal though cause she’s throwing hints like crazy that she wants him to propose already that he somehow he might be convinced to do it and looking at her reposts on TikTok lots of proposals lol and when she was trying on the dresses even Imogen said something like “maybe you’ll get engaged tonight” so she must be telling Imogen she wants to get engaged soon.

It makes me cringe she is so desperate to force things to create this perfect life and relationship and it doesn’t seem natural at all I don’t see chemistry between her and her boyfriend. I know we don’t see 24/7 of their lives and no matter what my opinion is if they want to be together that’s their choice but I think they’re just physically attracted to each other but I don’t see real genuine love there especially as it’s only been a few months but she’s acting like they’re so in love it comes across odd. The instagram posts too very over the top and forced.

I think she’s more desperate to have an expensive ring on her finger to show off and brag about , have an engagement to brag about and wants to be engaged and married before her friends cause I think she wants to be the one who has everything and does everything before other people cause she always sounds and looks jealous when other girls have something she doesn’t. Also her being an influencer it’s like they’re all in competition with each other in their own world. It’s sad cause if you’re going to be in a relationship and get engaged you should want real love and a real connection , it shouldn’t be something you want for social media and to feed your ego.
There is some serious red flags if she's throwing loads of hints for her boyfriend to propose already.
You've known him literally five minutes calm the heck down and see if it lasts this time
The friends don't help anything either with their comments

Frankly I think he should run a mile she wants a ring and bragging rights and nothing more.

Reactions: 16
Who wants to bet she didn’t lay a finger on taking down the Christmas tree and just summoned her maid Wendy to do it… I wonder if the ⭐vibe⭐ will still be burgundy next year or if all the decorations just end up in the bin. Can’t stand this buy it use it throw it culture 👎🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine getting all dressed up to stand in your mum's kitchen all night 😂
That was my family tradition growing up. You’d never stay in Pj’s, you’d pop on your best and then start the day together either at your house or a family house. I think they actually looked like they had a nice Christmas.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise until I watched that reel how unrelated it is to the cover pic 😂 that’s a bit cringey

Reactions: 5
She said on the podcast she’s already sent him pictures of the ring she wants…

I just don’t get why anyone would want to be with Saffron? She’s thick af, a mean girl, and looks like Darren. What does she bring to the table? Other than money and followers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She said on the podcast she’s already sent him pictures of the ring she wants…

I just don’t get why anyone would want to be with Saffron? She’s thick af, a mean girl, and looks like Darren. What does she bring to the table? Other than money and followers
No sane person would even think about sending ring pictures until they've been in a relationship for a good few years not a few months
Actually they wouldn't send pictures at all or demand proposal?

She is rushing into things way too fast its going to end the same as the last 2

Reactions: 23
No sane person would even think about sending ring pictures until they've been in a relationship for a good few years not a few months

yeah i actually think it’s so embarrassing for her that she did that 🥴 desperate much

I've only personally known one girl to do that, even went out of her way to buy the ring herself and place it in his pocket forcing him to propose. She’s single now, as you can imagine 🤣. Looks like the route Saf is taking!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.