Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can edit her body all she wants, but she will always look completely different in real life! She is much broader and more butch in person, it's just a fact, we've seen candid photos of her

She'll always be Sharon from Eastenders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That photo above of Saffron on the blue carpet…looks like a completely different person! It baffles me how she really has a whole new face these days.

Reactions: 28
aww saffron is so small and petite at 5’2, so itsy bitsy. babe you can’t be 5’2 if Ana is 5’3 and you’re the same height when she’s wearing heels. View attachment 2642378
I'd say there are a few more lies besides the height.
5 Tattoos highly doubt it it would be noticeable by now.
4 piercings likely all ear.
Favorite food should be plain chicken and broccoli
Now way does she like fajitas or nandos.

Reactions: 14
Photos of the rugby lad with Harlow, she might as well order a padlock and iron bars for her windows when she gets a boyfriend just to try and lock them down,
It’s that or a pin in the condom saffron.

Reactions: 12
This is so tacky
77E0646D-FC18-4A9E-8C1E-F6EE0DFDD6DC.jpeg

I can’t get over how different she looks here and this was only in 2020
A207DFCE-9375-4E22-8179-E17007DF34A3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she’d suit a caramel brown shade of hair colour. However, she would need to tone down on the orange tinged foundation.

Reactions: 8
I’m honestly surprised Darren ended up with someone like Wendy. She’s so miserable all the time. I don’t like any of them but Darren seems the most down to earth and normal out of them all. At least he actually has a job lol saffron, Wendy and especially Jed are all so stuck up and lazy, can’t stand them

Reactions: 31
She doesn’t have a bleeping big arse. It’s microscopic. Give it a rest love will ya, cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Photos of the rugby lad with Harlow, she might as well order a padlock and iron bars for her windows when she gets a boyfriend just to try and lock them down,
It’s that or a pin in the condom saffron.
I noticed this too! she really is going to push for an engagement next year I think she desperately wants to be proposed to even though she hasn’t known him long and it all just seems rushed and forced to create this perfect relationship goals she wants. Imagine her with a child though when she can’t even do the most simple tasks at 23 years old she depends on her mum for everything and expects her mum to do a lot for her that she can’t be bothered to learn to do herself so if she ever has a baby , Wendy or a nanny will be taking care of it most of the time and Saffron will just use the baby as a prop for social media. I’d like to be wrong about that but with the way these influencers are you just know sadly that’s what will happen.

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s only known him a couple of months and although she didn’t say it out loud that she wants him to put her before his family, it was still clear in my opinion from her face and how she explained it that she was clearly wanting and expecting him to want to spend Christmas with her and put her first before his family spending Christmas with her and her family but that wasn’t going to happen cause obviously he’d want to be with his own family when he hasn’t been with Saffron long.

She said “We spoke about wanting to spend Christmas together but we both are close to our families so we agreed to spend it separately but I think next year we’ll have a Christmas with both our families together” she seems very full on and things always have to be the way she wants so her and her family will have to be more important to him than this own is the vibe I get from how she talks about these things cause she was the exact same when she was with Tyler and would talk about these things like she expected him to drop his friends and family back home to make her and her whole family the priority. When you haven’t been with someone very long it’s ridiculous to have expectations like that especially when you rushed into a relationship it all seems a bit forced and it’s inconsiderate thinking the world revolves only around what you want.
Her parents sound revolting so it’s no wonder she’s like she is. She basically said her parents would consider it the end of the world if she didn’t spend Christmas with them. What sort of parent expects their adult children to do exactly what they want? What about parents just wanting their children to be happy? If I was the new boyfriend I’d want to run a mile from her and her toxic family. Saffron seems to think that women are the only people who are close to their parents, hence by her logic, men have to ditch their own families once they’re in a relationship. They’re all so thick and basic.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.