Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to work out what she is showing there..are those pyjama shorts pulled down slightly to almost show her minge or what? Bizarre whatever it is!!!
That's what I'm trying to work out too. Whatever it is she's been very clever there....the desperate cow!

Reactions: 4
Wtf?!! Oh give up Saff ffs! 🙄
View attachment 2647030
I'm surprised her boyfriend hasn't legged it by now, although already meeting her nieces and nephew means he's probably not far off look what happened with tyler and Luca she introduced way too soon the kids got attached and boom their gone and another brought in can't imagine what the little ones think 🤔

The fact that she takes these photos and posts even after having a boyfriend tells me it's not genuine or she wouldn't be doing it.
That's either a weird view of her bellybutton or a butt cheek either way it's word and has no purpose

Reactions: 11
Harriet needs to calm down on the fillers, lash extensions and sort those brows out

wtf she doing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also I find it a bit mean that she always posts about how her grandma (Wendy’s mum) is her whole world etc. How must her other grandmother feel? 🥲

Reactions: 22
Was Darren’s parents not at his birthday party, I only saw Wendy’s parents there. Very strange

Reactions: 7
I find it so cringe when people do long bday posts for people they are literally seeing. Just say it to their face. We don’t need to see the bday message
That’s literally not her face. (The one on the left is, though.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else see all of the reposts she’s been doing on tik tok lately about men and relationships 😂 like she’s hinting at what she wants him to do lol 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In every photo / video she’s in she is constantly bending her legs to make herself look shorter … weird behaviour

• Sick
Reactions: 10
In every photo / video she’s in she is constantly bending her legs to make herself look shorter … weird behaviour
Her obsession with wanting to be small is bizarre
Your not short saffron deal with it and move on trying everything to be the smaller, petite adorable one isn't working so stop.
Even when she stands next to friends who's height we know is taller and ends up similar or same height

Reactions: 8
she’s trying to give herself a thigh gap. If she stands with her legs together she looks much heavier than when she stands like that. She looks like she’s waiting for a hip replacement at times she’s so desperate to change her body shape

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.