Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Michelle Visage had her whole VT, dance and comments on the BBC channel a couple of weeks ago.
I take it back then as I actually searched and thought "fck me BBC favouritism"

Buttttttt the comment about the no need for a sob story stands
Her grandma is still alive, she comes from a 2 parent household. Dry your tears Saffy your mascara will start running.

Reactions: 11
My favourite part of Saffron’s VT on strictly was when she was talking about her family and says “ I have both my parents ” then a clip of her mum and dad was shown and then she says “ I also have my two brothers ” I was waiting for a clip of Casey to be shown cause I know he wants those few seconds of fame but they showed no picture or video of Casey at all [emoji23] I couldn’t stop laughing [emoji23] the next clip after was of her mum , dad and Jed so he even Jed made the cut. Then Casey posts on his story that he cried at Saffron’s dance but we all know the real reason he was crying was because he wasn’t on tv.
I had to rewatch
He's not in ANY clips [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My poor poor little old granny cries every time she hears the song.......if she’s in rainy England

but considering she spends half the year in Florida it’s totally fine 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What has happened to Saffrons Strictly reaction videos, is just me not being able to find them or have they disappeared off her channel and if they have, wonder why, did Joe Sugg have the video idea copyrighted or something from last year and got his legal team involved. But it is a bit odd.

My poor poor little old granny cries every time she hears the song.......if she’s in rainy England

but considering she spends half the year in Florida it’s totally fine 🤷‍♀️
Good point. She’s never normally in the UK at this time of year, so I wonder how they usually watch their favourite ever programme Strictly... 🙄

Reactions: 1
What has happened to Saffrons Strictly reaction videos, is just me not being able to find them or have they disappeared off her channel and if they have, wonder why, did Joe Sugg have the video idea copyrighted or something from last year and got his legal team involved. But it is a bit odd.
There on her second channel. And I love how she said in the vt she deside to start YouTube. Not jake talked her init it 😂😂. If won’t for him they wouldn’t be on YouTube don’t think the nan been the Florida For a bit I’m sure on one there vlog they said they was selling up.

Reactions: 2
Carey’s said something in his twitter about people giving saffron hate for showing her emotions??? is that about the vt??

I’d imagine her other nan would feel a bit left out no??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s on ITT.
I find it interesting to see them try and fake chemistry 😂😂
I see more chemistry between AJ and Rylan at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I take it back then as I actually searched and thought "fck me BBC favouritism"

Buttttttt the comment about the no need for a sob story stands
Her grandma is still alive, she comes from a 2 parent household. Dry your tears Saffy your mascara will start running.
Joe Sugg did the same with his gran last year. Milked it dry

Doubt you can copyright a reaction video. More likely that she got sick of his fans hounding all over Twitter about it and gave in. He’s got the worst fans

Hi! Does anyone know how to watch the programme outside the UK? I'm missing it all 😭😭
I know a lot of Americans use a thing called britbox to watch eastenders and iplayer stuff. Not sure what it is myself but heard it mentioned so worth googling it?

Reactions: 2
Petty annoyance, but bet you she had NO idea it was a cover of 'Everybody wants to rule the world' in her background song to her dance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.