Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahsauras

Saffron is a total muppet. She is lucky she got into it early from Jake and kinda exploded but she literally has a whole ass team behind her back. You clearly don’t watch her enough to say that she can cook a homemade meal this made me proper LOL. She has a managment, editor, publicist, mum/P.A, makeup artist, hair stylist and stylist..like what’s actually left for her? Watching her videos she has a personality but I bet wendy sits behind the camera telling her what to do/say. You can clearly see on Strictly and interviews that she has absolutely no personality whatsoever.
the reason Why she is “so hard working” is because she has no real real friends, I was from her old school so I know all the goss and I know she hangs around with people but has no meaningful friendships therefore she devotes all her time to “work”, she hasn’t done any of the normal teenage stuff, never really went to the parties because people didn’t like her.
her dad’s business is a flop and wendy was a care foster, people think they always had tons of money but in reality they don’t even own their house (opsie) hence why is being sold, rumour has it someone in darrens family owns it and was asking for it back hence why thesudden rush to sell it.
I think it’s great the whole NHS think but it’s all a publicity stunt to look “good”, her publicist probably came up with it perhaps as AJ did something similar and got lots of press.
She’s so self centered little brat that all she wants to do is be famous and be known as the “good girl” but she let her true colours show a few times.
Facetuning herself to death, hidden fillers and boob job..just a matter of time till people really pick up on the nose job.
like i said before, she has awhooooole behing behind her, she would have never done it by herself.
not a massive fan of ana but at least the girl is original and does things by herself and come up with her ideas etc.
Hi Julie 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

idk2

VIP Member
Saffron is a total muppet. She is lucky she got into it early from Jake and kinda exploded but she literally has a whole ass team behind her back. You clearly don’t watch her enough to say that she can cook a homemade meal this made me proper LOL. She has a managment, editor, publicist, mum/P.A, makeup artist, hair stylist and stylist..like what’s actually left for her? Watching her videos she has a personality but I bet wendy sits behind the camera telling her what to do/say. You can clearly see on Strictly and interviews that she has absolutely no personality whatsoever.
the reason Why she is “so hard working” is because she has no real real friends, I was from her old school so I know all the goss and I know she hangs around with people but has no meaningful friendships therefore she devotes all her time to “work”, she hasn’t done any of the normal teenage stuff, never really went to the parties because people didn’t like her.
her dad’s business is a flop and wendy was a care foster, people think they always had tons of money but in reality they don’t even own their house (opsie) hence why is being sold, rumour has it someone in darrens family owns it and was asking for it back hence why thesudden rush to sell it.
I think it’s great the whole NHS think but it’s all a publicity stunt to look “good”, her publicist probably came up with it perhaps as AJ did something similar and got lots of press.
She’s so self centered little brat that all she wants to do is be famous and be known as the “good girl” but she let her true colours show a few times.
Facetuning herself to death, hidden fillers and boob job..just a matter of time till people really pick up on the nose job.
like i said before, she has awhooooole behing behind her, she would have never done it by herself.
not a massive fan of ana but at least the girl is original and does things by herself and come up with her ideas etc.
I think you're clearly someone that lives in their town and has some sort of agenda lol - Darren's business isn't a flop and companies house can tell you as much. It wouldn't have survived as long as it has if it was a flop, especially through the recession of 2008. The same goes for their house. It is clearly theirs and all it takes to find that out is a google search. Must be one bloody generous relative letting them stay in a 6 bedroom house all those years!!! They've done so much work on a house that isnt theirs? Sounds like a completely rational thing to do. No one builds an extension on a house that they're renting nor does the owner do that when they're renting the property as theres no NEED. The move might seem 'sudden' to us but I bet they've been debating it for a while seeing as the house is way too big for a family of 4, soon to be mainly 3 when Saffron moves. Why do people think just because they've mentioned it in a vlog thats the only time they've discussed it? Saffron spoke about not buying a new bed when she redid her room bc they might be moving and that was literally last year.
They are clearly middle class just from how they've been bought up. Jake might have put Saffron out there but she flew by him and has gone on to surpass him. You cannot find fault in her work ethic. She does have hair stylist, make up artists etc but they're not there 24/7 - they are there when she BOOKS them like all celebs/influencers do. She has said she doesn't feel confident when she does her own makeup and would rather pay to get it done and I think its bloody smart. Ana looks like a hot MESS whenever she's on a red carpet with her awful cheap clothing and cake make up whereas Saffron looks good bc she paid to look good. Image is everything in that lifestyle and thats one thing Saffron clearly learnt early - especially when she used to get ridiculed about how yellow her teeth used to be.
I have no idea how much sway Wendy has over Saffron but she clearly keeps her grounded enough to know when she needs to step up. If you've been watching them as long as I have, they have always done charity over Xmas with their 'fill a shoe box' technique - Everyone should be showing support to the NHS now regardless if they're following the bandwagon, its still getting the image across so I really couldn't care less what her intentions are. Shes still putting her money where her mouth is and donating a good portion of her videos earning and I know I won't be skipping any ads that day like I normally do. Lastly, management may find work for you but brands have to approach them and SHOW INTEREST in the influencer to even be considered. Ana has the exact same management yet gets NONE of Saffrons opportunities because she doesnt look the part, doesnt act the part and has the shittest content that is only aimed at ONE brand that couldn't care less (mcdonalds). She can't seem to stick to one demographic and has a new video with a new target audience every week, don't even get me started with her half naked pics on Insta. Saffron's personality may not be the best and she clearly does cater it to whoever she is with however I find she is the most real around her family and actually enjoys their company which isnt unusual. She does have a lot of friends, its really not weird for someone to hate clubbing and preferring to stay in.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

M.fairy

Chatty Member
i really like her family and their relationship. It seems genuine and loving. I know saffron has her faults, but you can’t deny her work ethic, determination and her independence. When you compare her to other youtubers her age who can barley cook a home cook meal I think you can see that Wendy has done a good job

Reactions: 29

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
That eye roll when she was announced as in the dance off. Her face before it, she knew it was coming, but she was fucking raging. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I think you're clearly someone that lives in their town and has some sort of agenda lol - Darren's business isn't a flop and companies house can tell you as much. It wouldn't have survived as long as it has if it was a flop, especially through the recession of 2008. The same goes for their house. It is clearly theirs and all it takes to find that out is a google search. Must be one bloody generous relative letting them stay in a 6 bedroom house all those years!!! They've done so much work on a house that isnt theirs? Sounds like a completely rational thing to do. No one builds an extension on a house that they're renting nor does the owner do that when they're renting the property as theres no NEED. The move might seem 'sudden' to us but I bet they've been debating it for a while seeing as the house is way too big for a family of 4, soon to be mainly 3 when Saffron moves. Why do people think just because they've mentioned it in a vlog thats the only time they've discussed it? Saffron spoke about not buying a new bed when she redid her room bc they might be moving and that was literally last year.
They are clearly middle class just from how they've been bought up. Jake might have put Saffron out there but she flew by him and has gone on to surpass him. You cannot find fault in her work ethic. She does have hair stylist, make up artists etc but they're not there 24/7 - they are there when she BOOKS them like all celebs/influencers do. She has said she doesn't feel confident when she does her own makeup and would rather pay to get it done and I think its bloody smart. Ana looks like a hot MESS whenever she's on a red carpet with her awful cheap clothing and cake make up whereas Saffron looks good bc she paid to look good. Image is everything in that lifestyle and thats one thing Saffron clearly learnt early - especially when she used to get ridiculed about how yellow her teeth used to be.
I have no idea how much sway Wendy has over Saffron but she clearly keeps her grounded enough to know when she needs to step up. If you've been watching them as long as I have, they have always done charity over Xmas with their 'fill a shoe box' technique - Everyone should be showing support to the NHS now regardless if they're following the bandwagon, its still getting the image across so I really couldn't care less what her intentions are. Shes still putting her money where her mouth is and donating a good portion of her videos earning and I know I won't be skipping any ads that day like I normally do. Lastly, management may find work for you but brands have to approach them and SHOW INTEREST in the influencer to even be considered. Ana has the exact same management yet gets NONE of Saffrons opportunities because she doesnt look the part, doesnt act the part and has the shittest content that is only aimed at ONE brand that couldn't care less (mcdonalds). She can't seem to stick to one demographic and has a new video with a new target audience every week, don't even get me started with her half naked pics on Insta. Saffron's personality may not be the best and she clearly does cater it to whoever she is with however I find she is the most real around her family and actually enjoys their company which isnt unusual. She does have a lot of friends, its really not weird for someone to hate clubbing and preferring to stay in.
Exactly they just sound bitter 😂

wendy was a care foster,
Are you really going to critique this? Least she actually did something to help people rather than sit on her arse all day claiming benefits.

Are we watching the same Ana? Like I think she’s a sweet girl but she is kinda known for her unoriginal ideas and unpolished appearance on the red carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

idk2

VIP Member
Still playing dress up.... today we have Bette Lynch
I know we compare Ana and Saffron alot here but THIS is how you advertise a underwear/garment company. She looks presentable and not trashy, its visually age appropriate for all those kids who watch her videos but also catering to a older audience who would actually wear it. Ana had her tits out for all her underage viewers to see!

Reactions: 25

RubStar

AE5DE216-DA26-436D-9C71-4E2872DA54BB.jpeg

Nose looks good no doubt, but why is no one talking about the editing on her legs?! The bend wall? I suffered from major eating disorders in the past and this is disturbing

• Wow
Reactions: 24

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
So Saffron, who’s stated on camera on many occasions that she doesn’t really eat McDonalds, is in a Paid Partnership with McDonalds. Coining in the cash for a brand she doesn’t actually believe in.

Makes me sick

• Angry
  • Wow

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I know we compare Ana and Saffron alot here but THIS is how you advertise a underwear/garment company. She looks presentable and not trashy, its visually age appropriate for all those kids who watch her videos but also catering to a older audience who would actually wear it. Ana had her tits out for all her underage viewers to see!
And I think the difference there is clearly Wendy. She’s very good at making sure Saffron doesn’t show herself in a bad light. Whereas Julie is clearly a bit of a slag so doesn’t care if Ana exposes her tits every 2 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Windermere

VIP Member
20191117_193204.jpg

When it sinks in that your so called loyal minions can't carry you through the competition anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
It’s so unfair that Saffron and all her family and friends are allowed to beg and bribe all their followers to vote for her. Sick of seeing ‘vote for them and I’ll follow you, vote for them and I’ll message you’ surely that’s against rules to bribe people to vote

Reactions: 22