Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their whole house is on Zoopla/Rightmove, is it really that hard to figure out that’s not the right kitchen? Lazy journalism

Anyway, it’s a nice house but hardly high class, contemporary interior design, is it 😂

Reactions: 4
Their whole house is on Zoopla/Rightmove, is it really that hard to figure out that’s not the right kitchen? Lazy journalism

Anyway, it’s a nice house but hardly high class, contemporary interior design, is it 😂
Even if it was “her” kitchen it’s her parents house 🤣
They decorated it when she was what....12 😂
The whole article reads as if she owns it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else spotted Saffron is suddenly getting posted singing everywhere, her mum posted her singing on her insta story, Saff shared, she’s singing on her brothers Vlog, her and Wendy deffo have a plan to try and get her noticed for singing now aswell so there’s opportunity for more tv appearances/dancing singing roles etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else spotted Saffron is suddenly getting posted singing everywhere, her mum posted her singing on her insta story, Saff shared, she’s singing on her brothers Vlog, her and Wendy deffo have a plan to try and get her noticed for singing now aswell so there’s opportunity for more tv appearances/dancing singing roles etc 😂
She's seen Joe stunt cast in Waitress and decided she wants some of that.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I don’t think they were “exzackly” nudes 😂 they were just pictures of her posing like a hooker that she hasn’t uploaded herself...

So the out cuts of her Instagram photos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread,
Thanks to @thegreencow [emoji846]

God almighty this is embarrassing journalism [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It’s her bleeping parents house anyway ffs

Bathroom??? Or pic of Saffron trynna fake it as a VS model? Barely can see the bathroom.

Its like when girls write captions like "Sprinkle kindness around like confetti [emoji322]" with an ass pic. Who you trynna kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bathroom??? Or pic of Saffron trynna fake it as a VS model? Barely can see the bathroom.

Its like when girls write captions like "Sprinkle kindness around like confetti [emoji322]" with an ass pic. Who you trynna kid?
Oh it’s rare seeing her with her tongue in her mouth. That’s not gonna get the lads interested now is it saffron...

Do not believe for one minute she was hacked, dazza probably leaked them 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m just an idiot... but this reeks of a publicity stunt to me!

And I’m sure it’s not much we ain’t already seen anyway, all you need to do is look at insta

• Heart
Reactions: 5

You all need to watch this. The bit where they discuss whether they’re “getting it on” and AJ’s girlfriend...Saffron looks SO uncomfortable. I did feel for her when Piers started going on about how hot Abbie is and he and AJ were just laughing...it must’ve been awkward for her. Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You all need to watch this. The bit where they discuss whether they’re “getting it on” and AJ’s girlfriend...Saffron looks SO uncomfortable. I did feel for her when Piers started going on about how hot Abbie is and he and AJ were just laughing...it must’ve been awkward for her. Yikes!
They took the mick showing her the videos with Jake [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 10

oh wow, the level of discomfort in Saffron's face... she completely shut off towards the end of the 'interview'. pretty gross from Piers though :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16

oh wow, the level of discomfort in Saffron's face... she completely shut off towards the end of the 'interview'. pretty gross from Piers though :sick:
I’d expect nothing less from Piers Moron, he is a Grade A twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Felt quite sorry for her towards the end. She looked so uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.