Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tons of free stuff on her current stories. Not a single one with gifted or ad on them.

seriously when are the ASA going to start making these youtubers stick to (very basic) rules and be transparent. Really pisses me off

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Not gunna lie. I absolutely loved saffron dance and I really liked her dress.

The songs that they get can really make or break their dance so saffrons song New York, New York by Frank Sinatra really made that dance extra amazing. Dances go really well with that type of music.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not gunna lie. I absolutely loved saffron dance and I really liked her dress.

The songs that they get can really make or break their dance so saffrons song New York, New York by Frank Sinatra really made that dance extra amazing. Dances go really well with those types of music.
It kills me to say that she's doing well! Can't knock her determination though - she had a back injury this week and kept going and is now top of the leaderboard.

Still has a dry personality though.

Reactions: 7
It kills me to say that she's doing well! Can't knock her determination though - she had a back injury this week and kept going and is now top of the leaderboard.

Still has a dry personality though.
Exactly this. Watched at my sister house who knows nothing of Saffron and even she said "Great dance, great song, but great personality from the girl? Mm"

Watch the part when they were coming up to Claudia and gang. They were all singing "Dah day dah dah dah" Her personatalie* even in those split seconds was dry

Anyways didn't think it was 8,9,10,10

*an inside joke

Reactions: 3
I didn’t even recognise her in this photo because she looks like a completely different person!
716F1D51-94D2-4904-B96C-6530C4DA796D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
love that photo of saffron......

7192F19B-498B-4DD8-8300-53D4E0D38229.jpeg

Exactly this. Watched at my sister house who knows nothing of Saffron and even she said "Great dance, great song, but great personality from the girl? Mm"

Watch the part when they were coming up to Claudia and gang. They were all singing "Dah day dah dah dah" Her personatalie* even in those split seconds was dry

Anyways didn't think it was 8,9,10,10

*an inside joke
saffron is like a flat white with sugar free vanilla syrup,
if you want coffee and it’s the only one on offer it’s gonna do, tastes a bit fake though...
and beside that venti frapp it’s hella boring 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was very good tonight tbh. I thought she looked beautiful and actually came across as quite classy for those 90 seconds.

Reactions: 5
Saffron’s clearly working really hard at this and I think that’s why people are taking to her. You can’t fault the effort she’s making. I’m liking her more every week (she’s still too loud for me on her YT tho)

Reactions: 7
See, don’t get me wrong I agree with all the positives, I really do 🤣🤣
but can we all remember joe sugg of strictly past.
This time last year I was cheering him on with the rest.
and BLOODY HELL look how that ended. 😏

I can see saffron going down that same path... and chavvy ana will be at her side every step of the way no doubt 😐

Reactions: 8
Exactly. I will never find her enjoyable to watch on her YouTube channel but she is getting better and better each week. There are still a few people that I think are much better than her in my opinion but that doesn't take away from the fact that she was amazing tonight. However her personality is not there at all. Mike isn't the best dancer but he is sooo enthusiastic and entertaining so he is definitely more enjoyable to watch.

Reactions: 3
I do think she dances alreyt to be fair! I wish her the best of luck with the dancing program.
Really hope she doesn’t get beat up by that dance partners girlfriend tho, because if you didn’t know they weren’t together you would think they were if u look at her Instagram!
Have tried to watch some of her YouTube lately though and I just can’t she is still as annoying as ever haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.