Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that was painful. Piers is such a moron, and that’s putting it nicely.

Reactions: 5
That was an awful interview but I was cracking up at the fact they showed her and Jake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever happened to Jake?
She piggy-backed viewers from him, they split up & then we never really heard about Jake again...
He turned into a wannabe rapper thug throwing gang signs all over the place. He truly thinks he possesses some incredible rap talent, but I'll let you make your own mind up about his gifted rapping skills:

• Haha
  • Wow
I hate how she sticks her tongue out
Honestly want it to fall out her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeds Snapchat story im
bleeping crying
(Jedbarker7)
He's her brother isn't he?? My brother would not be even slightly impressed if I wore this dress for my 18th ( I'm 29 now and he still wouldn't 😂😂😂)

Screenshot_20191004_234800_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
This thread has gone rather quiet since Saffron appeared on Strictly! I think she's doing well on the show actually - she's almost likable. Way different person to when she vlogs.

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t ever find her likeable on tv because I know what she’s like off her videos

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just find her exceedingly bland on Strictly, like there is no personality coming through. Poor AJ getting lumped with another bland blonde. Mollie King a couple of years ago and now Saffron.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread has gone rather quiet since Saffron appeared on Strictly! I think she's doing well on the show actually - she's almost likable. Way different person to when she vlogs.
Don't see that.

I think its quiet because she's THAT boring.

In regards to SCD, her dance this week was ok. Scoring was accurate. I dunno, I don't see her getting to the finals. She doesn't have much authentic presence on stage.

Shes alright, just a little above average. I can't see her making the final at this rate IMO, she doesn't seem to be a threat. Her personality doesn't really come across on TV, she doesn't have the likability factor which seems to carry people through the competition, she seems too serious. still early days though

Reactions: 3
I just find her exceedingly bland on Strictly, like there is no personality coming through. Poor AJ getting lumped with another bland blonde. Mollie King a couple of years ago and now Saffron.
That's probably what it is - there's nothing for us to really discuss. She is rather dull. AJ seems rather sick of her as well (she has an awful habit of not letting him speak, especially in their 'reacting to our dance' videos). I can only compare her to Ana who is becoming extremely unlikeable lately and makes Saffron appear pleasant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.