Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I just overly sensitive or are AJ’s new pics on his insta of the two of them kinda....I don’t know. I’d be annoyed if I were Abbie. Especially combined with the 🙈🙈🙈🙈 they commenting at each other 😒
I kinda see what you mean, looking at the pictures in isolation you’d think something was going in, but I think there is so little spark/chemistry when they actually communicate I think it’s all just a bit showy.

AJ better not, or I will find him and rip his balls off myself. (And I’m not 100% sure i’m joking. 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she’s definitely getting her money’s worth out of those hair extensions. Every photo/camera angle - there they are, featuring prominently over one shoulder or being vigorously swished about when being filmed....

Reactions: 3
I thought the thumbnail for her YouTube upload yesterday was a bit, how can I put it? like they were a couple and she was acting the shy girlfriend. I certainly wouldn't be happy if I was Abbie.
😂😂😂😂 what a complete tit I am!! The thumbnail I saw was from one of her uploads from 3 years ago. I seen it on my suggestions and because I didn't watch it I just assumed it was recent 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] what a complete tit I am!! The thumbnail I saw was from one of her uploads from 3 years ago. I seen it on my suggestions and because I didn't watch it I just assumed it was recent [emoji2356]
Was it this video? I have this on my YouTube page!

Reactions: 1
Its kinda irritating reading the comments on those pics. Saffron fans saying they ship them together and want them to get together. Aren't they forgetting that AJ has a girlfriend? And they are also forgetting that jake allegedly cheated on saffron?
So I'm guessing it's okay for someone to cheat on their partner if it's with someone you're a fan of? Okay makes so much sense lol

The brains of 12 year old girls huh

Reactions: 13
I know they’re dance partners and AJ probably has a much different sort of relationship with his girlfriend but I would be SOOO uncomfortable and angry if my boyfriend posted pictures like that of him and another girl.
I guess it’s all part of the publicity.
I know right. I would be so embarrassed if my boyfriend did that. I suppose you have to go in with full trust of your partner if they were on the show but it's such a sketchy way to gain votes. But it's what saffron fans aka little girls love to see. So if you think about it, it's a little manipulative.

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely not as tiny as she always makes out in her videos. Obviously she’s by no means big she’s just a healthy weight- but it annoys me that she makes out she’s so tiny....

Reactions: 11
And the stupid see no evil monkey 🙈 yup you definitely dont see what you are doing wrong lul

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely not as tiny as she always makes out in her videos. Obviously she’s by no means big she’s just a healthy weight- but it annoys me that she makes out she’s so tiny....
Exactly. She has a great body and should be proud of it but people should stop thinking that being tiny means being perfect and the weight you should aspire to be.

Reactions: 7
0 effort has gone into today’s vlog, she might aswell not upload atall if that’s the half arsed content she’s going to force out.
Also her, Nicole and Wendy are copies of each other, they all have the exact same reaction to everything ‘*gasp* omggg it’s sooooo good’ *gasp* so exciteddd* so annoying

Reactions: 8
So I am subbed the BBC YouTube page and they've given Saffron a whole video to get the sob story votes

Noone else had their whole Strictly interview and dance on the BBC YouTube channel but her.
Weekly they show everyone's dances on the BBC Strictly Come Dancing YouTube channel but Saffron has been given special treatment.

Also Sophie C, dunno who you are - but I 100% agree

My favourite part of Saffron’s VT on strictly was when she was talking about her family and says “ I have both my parents ” then a clip of her mum and dad was shown and then she says “ I also have my two brothers ” I was waiting for a clip of Casey to be shown cause I know he wants those few seconds of fame but they showed no picture or video of Casey at all 😂 I couldn’t stop laughing 😂 the next clip after was of her mum , dad and Jed so he even Jed made the cut. Then Casey posts on his story that he cried at Saffron’s dance but we all know the real reason he was crying was because he wasn’t on tv.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.