Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dancing may be OK but if you ever meet her in real life she’s as dull and stuck up as you think she’s going to be!

Reactions: 7
I recon she’s probably a laugh irl. She seems to be a bit more down to earth than the others. She’s probably so wooden on TV as she’s nervous but she dances lovely. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up with some sort of presenting career after this

Reactions: 9
I recon she’s probably a laugh irl. She seems to be a bit more down to earth than the others. She’s probably so wooden on TV as she’s nervous but she dances lovely. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up with some sort of presenting career after this
Have you forgotten the fact that she can’t speak properly.....
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not defending saffron but for her 'job' she can redo a video over and over until shes happy with it and she can edit out the bits she doesn't want so shes not used to thinking up stuff on the spot or speaking properly on live tv because she doesn't feel the need to do that on her channel. All the other contestants are very much public figures, saffron isn't, so they are used to having interviews, knowing what to say when they need to but also are able to think about what they are saying.
That's the thing about youtubers. They but this facade on so more people will like them so when they are trying to come of genuine they just fall flat, dry, stiff and fake.
They aren't good in social situations even though they think they are gods gift to entertainment and people should do things for them at a drop of a hat just because they have a few followers

Reactions: 3
I'm not defending saffron but for her 'job' she can redo a video over and over until shes happy with it and she can edit out the bits she doesn't want so shes not used to thinking up stuff on the spot or speaking properly on live tv because she doesn't feel the need to do that on her channel. All the other contestants are very much public figures, saffron isn't, so they are used to having interviews, knowing what to say when they need to but also are able to think about what they are saying.
That's the thing about youtubers. They but this facade on so more people will like them so when they are trying to come of genuine they just fall flat, dry, stiff and fake.
They aren't good in social situations even though they think they are gods gift to entertainment
Yeah I think she’s too wooden to be a presenter. The couple of interviews she’s been on AJ seems to carry her as he’s charismatic and well practised

joe Sugg was slightly better as he’d done promo interviews for his films with caspar and is super pr trained...annoying as he is he does have some charm to him too

Reactions: 8
She did a good dance last night, the song, props and costume definitely helped, it was all absolutely spot on to give the right vibe and look, and she did well with the dance. I missed some of the other dances so can’t comment on whether others where better. But it does go to show that if Strictly gets the song choice right it makes things a lot better.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Even if the dance is great the music can sometimes let it down. It makes or breaks it. 1950s swing, jazz music goes really with dances like foxtrot. Dances were born from that music.
Maybe I'm a little biased because I love that type of music lol.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how they can give her that song then give someone else Who Let The Dogs Out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Halloween food shop; "They literally had nothing but here's everything we managed to get!"
YOU LITERALLY MAKE NO SENSE :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't care about Saffron in a good or bad way, she can become a global icon or sell her socks on ebay for all it matters to me, but I'm petty enough to be sour that Strictly used New York New York as her big manufactured 'journey' moment. Michael Vaughan and Natalie Lowe had this same song and top and tails many years ago and even though he wasn't much of a dancer, they were pure magic that night. Saffron and the selfie-obsessed Ken doll she's paired with just have nothing inside. No sparkle, no magic. Just visible strings and audible producer keening.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't care about Saffron in a good or bad way, she can become a global icon or sell her socks on ebay for all it matters to me, but I'm petty enough to be sour that Strictly used New York New York as her big manufactured 'journey' moment. Michael Vaughan and Natalie Lowe had this same song and top and tails many years ago and even though he wasn't much of a dancer, they were pure magic that night. Saffron and the selfie-obsessed Ken doll she's paired with just have nothing inside. No sparkle, no magic. Just visible strings and audible producer keening.
Ken doll does September 😚

55D7D45F-0836-4C69-B262-891C4C98B99F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
See, don’t get me wrong I agree with all the positives, I really do 🤣🤣
but can we all remember joe sugg of strictly past.
This time last year I was cheering him on with the rest.
and BLOODY HELL look how that ended. 😏

I can see saffron going down that same path... and chavvy ana will be at her side every step of the way no doubt 😐
What do you mean with regards to Joe? He's done well since hasnt he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.