Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? Do they own you?
Literally 😳 stop with the idea that men should control how women look, your brother should not care what you wear, especially when you are a legal adult

She looked great on her birthday imo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My opinion on saffron.
she’s so basic** I couldn’t be arsed bitching about her anymore 🤣

she’s an awful dancer, she’s had private lessons for years and she’s like a baby elephant finding its feet. (Slightly extreme probably, but for intense practice she’s really not that good, she’s just not graceful 🤷‍♀️)
I don’t particularly like AJ either and she’s gone so “BBC PG” it’s just boring

Can we stop with the feminist crap and the “my brother would lock me up” crap 🤣
STAP IT!!!!!
let’s just focus on talking about that bish and not correcting each other. 😬

**not a racist term

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Literally 😳 stop with the idea that men should control how women look, your brother should not care what you wear, especially when you are a legal adult

She looked great on her birthday imo
It’s not about a bloke controlling how women look.

You made it about that.

He tells me when I look a twit and in my opinion I’d look a twit in a dress like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is no one talking about the fact she went on strictly saying ‘everyone is expecting me to be really good, but I’m really not, I’ve never danced before’ yet a few months ago on vlogs she was going to dance lessons 😂

Reactions: 9
Saffron must have shares in that slimming app judging by her latest photos on Instagram. She looks nothing like she does on Strictly. She ought to be proud of her normal figure, not constantly trying to make herself all willowy.

Reactions: 5
shes doing really well on strictly, much better than I thought but my god she just really is bland. It makes you wonder how she made a name for herself blogging when she really is dull as ditch water. Say what you want about joe last year but he did seem to bring a lot of charisma and personality/ a lot of charm - saffron is just boring

shes doing really well on strictly, much better than I thought but my god she just really is bland. It makes you wonder how she made a name for herself blogging when she really is dull as ditch water. Say what you want about joe last year but he did seem to bring a lot of charisma and personality/ a lot of charm - saffron is just boring
I agree, but I think it’s because Saffron is trying super hard to reign herself in (and succeeding) because her true obnoxious character will not be received very favourably by the viewing/voting public.

I also see that on Saff’s arm in her Katniss costume she has 2 patches promoting her most recent Primark range “beach vibes”.
Now, not only that hasn’t been declared as an #AD
But also, advertising is prohibited on the BBC. It has a policy of being impartial/neutral because it is funded by the licence payers.... Hmmmmm
😡
Where’s the ASA link when you need it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I also see that on Saff’s arm in her Katniss costume she has 2 patches promoting her most recent Primark range “beach vibes”.
Now, not only that hasn’t been declared as an #AD
But also, advertising is prohibited on the BBC. It has a policy of being impartial/neutral because it is funded by the licence payers.... Hmmmmm
😡
Where’s the ASA link when you need it?
If you’re on about this photo.. it’s a different outfit.
CB22EA8D-72B6-4CDB-96D7-46F1BB786AA6.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Why is no one talking about the fact she went on strictly saying ‘everyone is expecting me to be really good, but I’m really not, I’ve never danced before’ yet a few months ago on vlogs she was going to dance lessons 😂
it’s been mentioned a few times on here for sure.
She got lucky by dating a popular youtuber 🤷‍♀️ Got his followers and then grew from there.

I blame jake for so much of this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s been mentioned a few times on here for sure.

She got lucky by dating a popular youtuber 🤷‍♀️ Got his followers and then grew from there.

I blame jake for so much of this 🤣🤣
LOL

I think she's doing amazing.

Reactions: 1
To everyone saying she had dancing lessons before, were they ballroom lessons?

I’ve done ballroom dancing since I was 3 years old (as well as 4 other types) and it is NOTHING like the others. The technique is much more detailed and judges are always stricter when it comes to ballroom (or tap) dancing. She shouldn’t have said she’s never danced before, but in relation to ballroom dancing, that’s true (as far as I’m aware?).

I don’t think she’ll be in the final as I think there are already much stronger candidates, but she’s done well to get to the stage she has. I just wish she wasn’t so robotic on TV in interviews because it’s like I can see the flashes of ‘should I say this’ across her face before she opens her mouth rather than her just having a natural conversation. AJ can definitely handle himself better than she can but she is new to this side of ‘fame’ so I guess it will take some time to get used to ir

Yeah she’s not good in interviews, did you see Goodmorning Britain? Aj had to but in and save her cause she wasn’t handling Piers’ questions

Yeah she’s not good in interviews, did you see Goodmorning Britain? Aj had to but in and save her cause she wasn’t handling Piers’ questions
Piers is an asshole, I don't think many people would be able to tolerate him lol. That being said, I wouldn't go on TV for an interview with him. Everyone knows what he's like, you have to be prepared for it and she definitely wasn't

Reactions: 12
Actually stopped watching her videos since she started Strictly, fair play to her doing well but no I just can’t...find it all way too cringeworthy

To everyone saying she had dancing lessons before, were they ballroom lessons?

I’ve done ballroom dancing since I was 3 years old (as well as 4 other types) and it is NOTHING like the others. The technique is much more detailed and judges are always stricter when it comes to ballroom (or tap) dancing. She shouldn’t have said she’s never danced before, but in relation to ballroom dancing, that’s true (as far as I’m aware?).

I don’t think she’ll be in the final as I think there are already much stronger candidates, but she’s done well to get to the stage she has. I just wish she wasn’t so robotic on TV in interviews because it’s like I can see the flashes of ‘should I say this’ across her face before she opens her mouth rather than her just having a natural conversation. AJ can definitely handle himself better than she can but she is new to this side of ‘fame’ so I guess it will take some time to get used to ir
As someone who took dance lessons (ballet, tap, modern, jazz, acro etc) since aged two and then started ballroom and Latin at age 13 I must say having prior dance knowledge and experience definitely helped me a lot and gave me an advantage so maybe yes it’s nothing like the others but it has definitely given her an upper hand

Reactions: 4
Am I just overly sensitive or are AJ’s new pics on his insta of the two of them kinda....I don’t know. I’d be annoyed if I were Abbie. Especially combined with the 🙈🙈🙈🙈 they commenting at each other 😒

Reactions: 8
Am I just overly sensitive or are AJ’s new pics on his insta of the two of them kinda....I don’t know. I’d be annoyed if I were Abbie. Especially combined with the 🙈🙈🙈🙈 they commenting at each other 😒
I thought the thumbnail for her YouTube upload yesterday was a bit, how can I put it? like they were a couple and she was acting the shy girlfriend. I certainly wouldn't be happy if I was Abbie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.