Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her hairdresser is handing the salon over to someone else because it’s too stressful or something for her, just remember seeing on this thread that she’s horrible and had loads of comments on her Facebook page about it so that’s probably the real reason lol😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does she need to have "pre birthday" celebrations? Her birthday is tomorrow isn't it yet is doing everything today 🤔
Saffron should just say she wants more than one day of everyone fussing her 🙄

Oh and no matter how much she promotes her hairdresser her reviews say it all, no one will want to go there.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s had something else done she looks different but can’t put my finger on why

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never seen someone so young, so full of plastic surgery. Imagine her looks right now if she’d just grown naturally and hadn’t had anything done! She’d be a completely different human in every way.

Reactions: 20
There’s definitely way more work done on her face but I doubt she’ll ever admit to it. She heavily edits her photos so I don’t know if she another job done on her nose to make it smaller or if she’s editing to the extreme to make it appear smaller but either way she’s had nose job cause that’s a completely different nose and she had the same nose as Jed. It’s really sad she’s so young and has messed with her face so much but she still is Darrens twin no matter what she tries to do to change that. There’s only so much work you can get done to your face and body until you realise how unhappy and insecure you are inside and you’ll never be happy if you don’t get over the problems you have in your mind cause yes plastic surgery helps some people with confidence over one thing they’re insecure about but a lot of the time it turns into an addiction with these influencers they are all competing with eachother to look the same or better which is a sad way to live life. I find it so weird when she posts photos that look nothing like how she really looks yet her mum and people who know her are commenting on it complimenting her and I get that they’re not going to be horrible or call her out for editing publicly but you’d think any decent caring parent would be trying to help their child feel happy and confident with how they naturally look rather than encouraging the editing etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.