Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And doing fairly well by the looks of it!
It’s all scripted unfortunately. I loved the show until the ex army guy a few years ago broke his agreement and spoke about the show. You have to contact your family, you have to tell them the area you are in (thats why there always seems to be a “crew” at least 30 mins away). Saffron is that thick she would probs be at Wendy’s since she can’t cope without her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s all scripted unfortunately. I loved the show until the ex army guy a few years ago broke his agreement and spoke about the show. You have to contact your family, you have to tell them the area you are in (thats why there always seems to be a “crew” at least 30 mins away). Saffron is that thick she would probs be at Wendy’s since she can’t cope without her
Yeah but Wendy’s busy clearing out little Jed’s bedroom for him… 😂

Reactions: 6
She comes across as a witch here. Like she's just mad the question isn't about herself. Also veganism is such an important topic and is hardly obscure these days so especially with her dad she should have been able to answer. Oblivious unless it's got balanciaga on it
Sorry unpopular opinion but it was just a dumb question and I would’ve reacted the same. The red carpet is so busy and press runs are tailored for guests to promote what they’re working on, not to attempt to corner someone on a random topic to make them look dumb or like they don’t care.

classic vegan activists, just out to make people feel bad and stupid while equally expecting them to hop on to veganism

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saffron Barker #18 On Hunted but easily found, eating broccoli and chicken at Wendy’s house no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Idk if I’m the last one to figure this out but the show Hunted is fake so saffron probs filmed a few scenes n went home to plain chicken n cucumbers w windy

Sorry but she looked awful on her birthday, that hairstyle really does not suit her View attachment 1422197
“ cant believe it’s been a year since my birthday” ... does she know how birthdays work ffs of course it’s almost been a year we are in July 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Sorry but she looked awful on her birthday, that hairstyle really does not suit her View attachment 1422197
Is she making sure that brands know it's her birthday soon so they can send things? 🤔 There is still another week to go at least yet she's already reminding everyone, let others enjoy their birthdays first saffron 🙄

And I agree that was not a good hairstyle or a nice dress too attention seeking, wonder what she has planned for this year?

Reactions: 19
How’s Jed affording Canary Wharf .... he barely does anything. Ngl what was the point of them buying a new house w like more bedrooms n no kids 😂😭
Canary Wharf is fairly ‘cheap’ to live in compared to elsewhere in London tbh. It’s quite far out and just a bit dead tbh 😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Wendy tik tok of her taking Bella out for a walk in the heat??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's been caught then..
I saw her with my own eyes getting caught in Kent pub. Well she was caught in a field but they refilmed her running through the pub then she posed with the hunters and sat on their land rovers. Dunno where her partner was.

Reactions: 27
Why would you go kent of all places. I live there for uni n it’s so easy to spot people you know or in general lol not exactly the best place to go unless kent pub is the name of a pub in Brighton lol

Reactions: 3
Why would you go kent of all places. I live there for uni n it’s so easy to spot people you know or in general lol not exactly the best place to go unless kent pub is the name of a pub in Brighton lol
I think by a certain point in Hunted you just end up anywhere and everywhere you can get…depends where you can hitchhike too

Look at this tiktok😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sick of seeing her annoying face always trying to get on TV. It’s like the world has forgotten she’s a terrible person who didn’t care that someone had committed suic*de she only cared about how it affected her. I’ve not forgotten. Spoilt rotten personality.

Reactions: 21
I’m sick of seeing her annoying face always trying to get on TV. It’s like the world has forgotten she’s a terrible person who didn’t care that someone had committed suic*de she only cared about how it affected her. I’ve not forgotten. Spoilt rotten personality.
She's talentless and IMO, unattractive as well as being a total dick. Why she thinks she could be a TV personality is beyond me.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.