Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh she would be best to fly home today. Although the club is in the wrong, these places are crazy and I wouldn’t wanna out them online with a big platform and go against them while alone in Ibiza (apart from her two girl friends). I’m guessing Wendy has already told her to get home though.

Reactions: 7
3 witches can’t stand Harriet and Libby plastic witches that think they’re better than everyone else.
i agree that harriet is 100% fake looking, and it's not a good look. However, i think libby is so naturally pretty

Reactions: 11
Tbh she would be best to fly home today. Although the club is in the wrong, these places are crazy and I wouldn’t wanna out them online with a big platform and go against them while alone in Ibiza (apart from her two girl friends). I’m guessing Wendy has already told her to get home though.
Agreed. She hasnt posted anything else on it which is very sus.

Reactions: 4
Is this some sort of justification for being spiked?
No what I’m saying it’s just that places like that are bound to happen a lot more than other places. There’s a large amount of people dealing/spiking out there. You even get the lucky lucky guys who annoy you trying to sell knock off tit comes round with spoons and ket ect. Amnesia is a big club and it happens all the time in those clubs that’s all what I’m trying to say. I’m not saying she deserves to get spiked or get a needle shoved into her arm in a club because no one does deserve that but what I’m trying to say is amnesia and all the other clubs out in Ibiza are full of twats like that. None of the staff will give a tit, all they care about is selling you €10 bottled water.

No what I’m saying it’s just that places like that are bound to happen a lot more than other places. There’s a large amount of people dealing/spiking out there. You even get the lucky lucky guys who annoy you trying to sell knock off tit comes round with spoons and ket ect. Amnesia is a big club and it happens all the time in those clubs that’s all what I’m trying to say. I’m not saying she deserves to get spiked or get a needle shoved into her arm in a club because no one does deserve that but what I’m trying to say is amnesia and all the other clubs out in Ibiza are full of twats like that. None of the staff will give a tit, all they care about is selling you €10 bottled water.
Yh I’ve been it Ibiza and you’re exactly right with everything you just said. I don’t think what you said was wrong I think people got a different idea of how you worded it.
When I was out in Ibiza I saw staff in the clubs I went in handing out drugs. I got stopped by 3 old women on the strip trying to con mr out of money, it was horrible, they were like you need to wear this bracelet or you’ll be cursed, then tried to get me to pay them €20. I told them to do one and ripped the bracelet off as I didn’t wanna wear something that looked like a elastic band.
when I went to amnesia there was tons of people there sneaking in drugs and bragging how easy it is to get in with it. Crazy to think I went 4 years ago and nothing still changed. It’s true tho all they care about is the €10 bottled water🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
what do you mean? so you’re saying if you go to ibiza expect to be spiked? so wrong imo. the person spiking is the problem, others shouldn’t have to expect to be spiked!?
she/he not blaming saffron she/he trying to say it’s quite common in clubs in Ibiza for that to happen as the staff don’t give to shits basically.

Reactions: 7
she/he not blaming saffron she/he trying to say it’s quite common in clubs in Ibiza for that to happen as the staff don’t give to shits basically.
yeah I feel like surely saffron was aware of this if she went to ibiza? Luckily she will raise more awareness around this topic she does need to be careful though and come home before posting it all over social media as it could be quite dangerous for her out there

I see harriet is chilling round the pool so I’m guessing they are still there??!

yeah I feel like surely saffron was aware of this if she went to ibiza? Luckily she will raise more awareness around this topic she does need to be careful though and come home before posting it all over social media as it could be quite dangerous for her out there

Reactions: 1
off topic but aren't they called looky looky men or have i been wrong my whole life

Reactions: 4
I see harriet is chilling round the pool so I’m guessing they are still there??!
And she has only posted herself talking about it after moree pictures of her pool and then straight away into pictures of herself...
I get that you want to move on, but why stay there and not take some more time to show/tell

On another note... i just looked up the hotel theyre staying at and some of the prices 😨😨
Theyre in another tax bracket thats for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.