Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen someone so young, so full of plastic surgery. Imagine her looks right now if she’d just grown naturally and hadn’t had anything done! She’d be a completely different human in every way.
Her face doesn’t have any plastic surgery.
just some filler here and there. It’s all dissolveable and not permanent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah only filler definitely got rid of that huge bump she had in her nose 🥴🥴
my best friend is an aesthetician here in Belfast, the work she can do with filler on noses is incredible. People go from having big noticeable bumps
These are all done with filler, it’s pretty incredible what can be done.
Why does she look so old rn then
I don’t think she looks old, she just looks different. I look very different to 5/10 years ago. I think everyone’s just to quick to jump on the “people have had plastic surgery” bandwagon these days when filler can do so much and it isn’t surgery.

Yeah only filler definitely got rid of that huge bump she had in her nose 🥴🥴
And also if she has no a nose job, so what? Why does it really matter? Lol! I had a boob job at 19 and have filler etc too. I’m 35 now and it’s nobody else’s business 😂
For all her flaws, I don’t think filler etc is the problem to be calling out on

Attachments

my best friend is an aesthetician here in Belfast, the work she can do with filler on noses is incredible. People go from having big noticeable bumps

I don’t think she looks old, she just looks different. I look very different to 5/10 years ago. I think everyone’s just to quick to jump on the “people have had plastic surgery” bandwagon these days when filler can do so much and it isn’t surgery.

And also if she has no a nose job, so what? Why does it really matter? Lol! I had a boob job at 19 and have filler etc too. I’m 35 now and it’s nobody else’s business 😂
Hi Saff! Shouldn’t you be prepping plain chicken & broccoli, then planning an early morning 10k? Have a lovely Sunday! Bye 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi Saff! Shouldn’t you be prepping plain chicken & broccoli, then planning an early morning 10k? Have a lovely Sunday! Bye 👋
Lol no, I wish I had her money to be fair. But unfortunately I don’t. Wouldn’t run a 10k to save my life either 😂 I think she’s a bit of a nightmare, as I said above she has many flaws. But I don’t care about what people do to their faces. It’s their face. And so much can be done without surgery, like my friend Kerry does above.
stop just assuming people are the subject person because they have a different opinion to you 😂

I honestly just dont think she's had that much done, and that she doesnt look old either. She just looks different as she has properly aged.

Her fakeness with chris appleton etc is very forced, and i dont know why he likes her, but her physical looks, i think she looks fine.

Reactions: 5
Lol no, I wish I had her money to be fair. But unfortunately I don’t. Wouldn’t run a 10k to save my life either 😂 I think she’s a bit of a nightmare, as I said above she has many flaws. But I don’t care about what people do to their faces. It’s their face. And so much can be done without surgery, like my friend Kerry does above.
stop just assuming people are the subject person because they have a different opinion to you 😂

I honestly just dont think she's had that much done, and that she doesnt look old either. She just looks different as she has properly aged.

Her fakeness with chris appleton etc is very forced, and i dont know why he likes her, but her physical looks, i think she looks fine.
Her real nose. 😂

Attachments

Her real nose. 😂
Her real nose looks good, but I do think her “new nose” whatever way it was done looks good too 🤷‍♀️
mom just a believer that if something makes you really self conscious, and you have the means to change it, then go on ahead.
I hated my tits,I had none, so got them done. I also had zero lips, so got filler. It’s not the end of the world

It's the fact she adamantly denies having anything done and lies about it!

Reactions: 13
It's the fact she adamantly denies having anything done and lies about it!
I lied about my diddies for so long because anyone I spoke to was so against any types of surgery. But now I’m just like here, have a feel 😂
But it’s everyone’s choice to not disclose anything they’ve had done. I don’t feel because people are in the public eye they should have to be pressured into disclosing anything.

Reactions: 2
she’s literally admitted to having a nose job though? she said in a video she had the bump ‘filed down’ (filed as in file not fill), after not posting for a little while and claiming she was sick (obviously didn’t want to post the bruising), she’s also admitted to having a boob job and i think they’re the only actual surgical things she’s had and the rest is just filler and botox

whilst i dont think anyone should be judged for what they’ve had done (if it makes you happier then go for it), i do think it’s irresponsible to have such a large impressionable following who can visibly see changes in your face and continue to claim that you’ve had nothing done

it’s like when kylie jenner got lip fillers and was denying it for so long, she was telling people she was just over lining her lips and she’d just grown up, which led people to get upset when they couldn’t achieve the same results through the same means

i also think denying it created more stigma around getting these procedures done, it feeds into the perception that there’s something inherently wrong/bad about it

and i also just think it’s kind of insulting to think her audience is that stupid, she’s not just avoided questions about it, she’s explicitly said she’s had no filler when it’s glaringly obvious, she’s grown up on youtube and we can all see the changes in her face that don’t come along with natural ageing,

Reactions: 17
Couldn't give a tit what she's had done, just admit it. When asked about fillers she categorically denied it. Plus she denied her boob job for a long time.
Bet she would love to tag all these places and get free treatments 😂

Reactions: 18
Of course she’s got her toes out front and center again in her ‘22’ TikTok 🤢🤢🤢 it’s any excuse at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has talia storm really put a tiktok saying happy birthday to Saffron with luca in it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always wear something over her bikini anytime she’s at the beach or on holiday near the pool etc. I know it’s a preference but I’ve noticed she always does it like she’s insecure maybe

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.