Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
min 0:54 she is so awkward and her hair is a mess
She comes across as a witch here. Like she's just mad the question isn't about herself. Also veganism is such an important topic and is hardly obscure these days so especially with her dad she should have been able to answer. Oblivious unless it's got balanciaga on it

Reactions: 15
Really? Since he has been vegan, I’ve only seen him eat vegan food
I’m not invested enough to trawl through their videos to look for the proof but there has definitely been times when he’s eaten eggs and a steak. They could have been in Saffron, Casey or Jed’s videos I’m not sure but it has happened. He probably eats a vegan diet a lot of the time but he’s definitely not a fully committed vegan 100% of the time.

Reactions: 3
How’s Jed affording Canary Wharf .... he barely does anything. Ngl what was the point of them buying a new house w like more bedrooms n no kids 😂😭

Reactions: 16
How’s Jed affording Canary Wharf .... he barely does anything. Ngl what was the point of them buying a new house w like more bedrooms n no kids 😂😭
He probably gets paid a lot per ad tbh even if he doesn't upload a lot and it's a regular income. Fair play to him for enjoying his life, he looks a lot happier

Reactions: 1
Gosh she has been on so many TV shows now… I kinda of understand why they choose her in terms of getting a younger demographic to watch the shows but surely there is someone else (and with a more positive social influence)…

Reactions: 13
I’ve always found it odd the way she stands in photos / videos. It’s always that one leg just sticking out in every photo. I wonder what people think when they take a photo with her and then suddenly she sticks out one leg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Always getting asked about what supplements I use", you don't always get asked, stop lying.
Stop standing like that, you look ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.