Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleted and re posted as had my profile photo in.

But I came here to post the exact same thing, she came up on my FYP and most of the comments were about her looking olderšŸ¤£
Itā€™s all her plastic surgery - prematurely aged her and for what? Dunno just think all the cosmetic procedures people get done these days massively ages their faces!

Reactions: 10
sheā€™s literally admitted to having a nose job though? she said in a video she had the bump ā€˜filed downā€™ (filed as in file not fill), after not posting for a little while and claiming she was sick (obviously didnā€™t want to post the bruising), sheā€™s also admitted to having a boob job and i think theyā€™re the only actual surgical things sheā€™s had and the rest is just filler and botox

whilst i dont think anyone should be judged for what theyā€™ve had done (if it makes you happier then go for it), i do think itā€™s irresponsible to have such a large impressionable following who can visibly see changes in your face and continue to claim that youā€™ve had nothing done

itā€™s like when kylie jenner got lip fillers and was denying it for so long, she was telling people she was just over lining her lips and sheā€™d just grown up, which led people to get upset when they couldnā€™t achieve the same results through the same means

i also think denying it created more stigma around getting these procedures done, it feeds into the perception that thereā€™s something inherently wrong/bad about it

and i also just think itā€™s kind of insulting to think her audience is that stupid, sheā€™s not just avoided questions about it, sheā€™s explicitly said sheā€™s had no filler when itā€™s glaringly obvious, sheā€™s grown up on youtube and we can all see the changes in her face that donā€™t come along with natural ageing,
Kylie made absolute bank off that lie, firstly telling people it was down to a specific MAC pencil and when that sold out everywhere, made her own ā€œlip kitsā€ which sold like mad to people hoping to believe thatā€™s what gave her the new, desired look.

Edit: Sorry I know Iā€™m off topic!

Reactions: 7
Interesting that saffron reposted everyoneā€™s birthday Instagram stories apart from Anas šŸ˜¬ best friends my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fact I put this as a joke and she actually did spend it with Wayne is bloody weird? He was sat eating with her??šŸ¤¢ these influencers are honestly so weird, I would rather pay and spend my birthday without a granddad aged tag along than get it for free and have him with me the whole timešŸ˜‚ itā€™s so odd, saffronā€™s paying 3 grand per light in her house but canā€™t afford to pay for her own birthday celebrationsšŸ˜“šŸ˜…

Reactions: 16
What does Wayne get out of spending his day with a bunch of 21/22 years old. So odd.

Reactions: 16
Interesting that saffron reposted everyoneā€™s birthday Instagram stories apart from Anas šŸ˜¬ best friends my arse
did she even repost any from school friends? Jeds, Jamie Lee ect?

did she even repost any from school friends? Jeds, Jamie Lee ect?

Wayne Lineker doesnā€™t have a clue who the duck you are Saffron heā€™s only hanging with you so you spend money in his business and make him richer. He knows youā€™ll put it on social media therefore if he makes an appearance then it boosts your posts and gives him more advertisement. He does it with loads of lasses. You and your witches are tramps!

Reactions: 8
He preys on girls that have literally just turned 18 itā€™s actually sick. Heā€™s been viral many times for his ā€œgirlfriendsā€ whoā€™ve been 18 šŸ˜«
Yeah I know! He's vile

Reactions: 1
3 witches canā€™t stand Harriet and Libby plastic witches that think theyā€™re better than everyone else.
Harriet genuinely looks in her 40ā€™s, could mistake her for one of Wendyā€™s pals

Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
3 witches canā€™t stand Harriet and Libby plastic witches that think theyā€™re better than everyone else.
I followed Libby for years as her and Sophie (who saffron stole Luca off) used to be tied at the hip. She used to seem so sweet but with age itā€™s become obvious she only cares about money and status. I couldnā€™t be friends with a girl that did that to one of our other friends, but still sheā€™s there wherever she can, rinsing saffron of expensive birthday presents and holidays

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.