Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black sis, you being held, hostage? Send me a message on Tattle and I will save you --- signed: a concerned sis who wondered why anyone would willingly choose Windy as a friend 😂😂😂😂
Besides Nicole that family doesn’t hang around w ethnic people I had to rub my eyes like sis .... is you good. Windy is literally always drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Besides Nicole that family doesn’t hang around w ethnic people I had to rub my eyes like sis .... is you good. Windy is literally always drinking
I think she got in. Because
1. It looks good for Windy
2. Her name is "Nina" not ethic so ok for The Barkers

Reactions: 3
I think she got in. Because
1. It looks good for Windy
2. Her name is "Nina" not ethic so ok for The Barkers
Trrrrruuuue if it was a tanesha or a bonquesha windy wouldn’t allow it ahh. I’m just baffled she seems kinda ... windy type if ygm lol so nothing too unfamiliar. But sis I had a GET OUT moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tried being nosy and attempted to find her planning permission on the gov website but no luck. I just wanna see the plans for upstairs, making it all into one big suite for herself 😂

Reactions: 6
Biore is the worst skincare brand ever

no wonder why her skin looked awful during that sponsored bit of the video

Ofc she wants the tackiest pair of Louboutins :sick: :sick:
Since when does she wear heels anyway 🤔
It would literally be a waste of money, not that she really cares about that.

Reactions: 2
she should’ve gotten her third piercing on her other ear, the ones she got look so displaced and tacky. but of course she couldn’t do that because she only shows her “good” side!

Reactions: 5
Honestly that family only hang out with people who they think will look good on photos I swear, always white, slim and “pretty”

Reactions: 13
Shein is the worst! Crappy clothes, crappy fabric. None of them clothes suit her figure at all. I highly doubt she will wear them out.

Reactions: 9
I actually would love to know what Tyler thinks because on Instagram she’s literally a size 6/8 with an hourglass figure then in real life she’s about a 10-12 straight figured girl ... is she not somewhat embarrassed ? I’m genuinely concerned how does she meet people knowing she doesn’t even look anything like her photos 😳. All that exercising and she’s still the same size I’m confused

Reactions: 24
Right as someone who is a gymshark athlete Yh if your form is wrong you should be able to feel it yk I feel like proper gym
People naturally feel if their form is right or wrong or they naturally do the right form

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.