Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron Barker- can’t forget her scales, scared of going pale and photoshopping fails

Reactions: 13
So are we expected to believe Saffron travelled up to Liverpool to go back home to Brighton to go back up to Manchester tomorrow to see Anastasia?

Or do we think Ana is going down to Brighton? As we all know everyone has to bow down to princess Saffron and travel to see her.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I don’t think she’s going to see Ana at all. I think she was asking for recommendations in Manchester for her couples’ trip there with Tyler.

Reactions: 8
I understand what everyone is saying about them being a really materialistic family - and there’s no denying that they are because they really are. And I’m not defending saffron but I do think the rolex is a really nice gift - yes it’s expensive but it will only go up in value, Rolexes increase in value a lot and become collectibles, so it’s an investment. I feel like the average person would say “take it back” but Saffron also earns a LOT. This is probably a quarter of the amount she gets paid for Instagram ads so that’s why I think from her parents or dads perspective, it’s not a “take it back” kinda thing. But I understand what everyone is saying, I know my dad would never accept a Rolex from me
I agree! It’s an investment and I think it’s a lovely gift! My husband is obsessed with watches and I wouldn’t think twice about buying him an expensive ass watch if I was rich 😂😂😂 but when people tell me to take gifts back I tell them I lost the receipt 😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
These thread suggestions are jokes 😂😂😂

Nah man Darren deserved a gift. Yes wendy works for her but seems like she is gifted so much more than Darren. Bags, taken on trips, fancy advent calendars on christmas and not to mention the amount of stuff she gives mummy when she’s not interested in the stuff given. Darren is such a good sport when it comes to being in videos let’s not forget he was taken to “staying in the worst rated hotel in my city” Whereas mummy windy always gets a* treatment. Plus SaffyB is rich rich. Insta ads, ambassador this that, all these collabs, not to mention Youtube revenue and ads with brands. Has anyone seen Jayde pierces fee for putting up ONE video on her story for a brand 5k!!!! Imagine what Saffy b is on..... hmm

Reactions: 20
These thread suggestions are jokes 😂😂😂

Nah man Darren deserved a gift. Yes wendy works for her but seems like she is gifted so much more than Darren. Bags, taken on trips, fancy advent calendars on christmas and not to mention the amount of stuff she gives mummy when she’s not interested in the stuff given. Darren is such a good sport when it comes to being in videos let’s not forget he was taken to “staying in the worst rated hotel in my city” Whereas mummy windy always gets a* treatment. Plus SaffyB is rich rich. Insta ads, ambassador this that, all these collabs, not to mention Youtube revenue and ads with brands. Has anyone seen Jayde pierces fee for putting up ONE video on her story for a brand 5k!!!! Imagine what Saffy b is on..... hmm
I’m not sure where people are getting these figures from but I can assure you Jayde Pierce earns 20k + from Insta ads. I keep seeing people posting these fake figures everywhere and theyre all false

Reactions: 2
the thing is, no one has a problem with her buying Darren an expensive watch, if you can afford it- which she very clearly can, they why not? However what I do have a problem with is how materialistic that family are, and how they don’t seem to hang around with, or be friends with anyone who doesn’t have money. Also you can just tell that family (apart from Jed) wouldn’t appreciate someone buying them their favourite chocolates, or some flowers from Tesco.

Reactions: 23
Ignore the actual video but I keep hearing this on tik tok. Can anyone else hear Saffrons mum when the woman talks on the sound 🤣🤣🤣 I think it really sounds like her haha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn't she feel shame. Sharing this on her IG stories. When she's a fraud.b

She's sharing this to make 'angles' and 'posing' seem like the cause of the disparity between her edited Instagram body & her natural body on YouTube

There’s something about her smile in this pic that looks kinda scary
She's trying to look brown but her career and lifestyle are the epitome of white privilege 😒

Reactions: 4
On her podcast she bragged about being number 1 on a website about foot fetishes. That’s why she keeps posting feet pics 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.