Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

0cbxox

bad photoshop job.jpg

Her breasts have been enlarged & lifted, waist slimmed, hips widened, arms made thinner, and who knows what else? Her body doesn't look like that.
I made this for my own sanity and for anyone that compares themselves to her or another influencer even for a fleeting moment. It's all fake.
I can guarantee she hires a professional to do this on photoshop because this editing is a little bit more complicated than facetune. Here's the enlarged Instagram photo, I encourage you to zoom in and look at the details.

-Her figure has been cut out and pasted onto this background. The editor hasn't done a bad job in terms of lighting - it all looks like one cohesive picture and she doesn't stand out too starkly. I'm not sure if it's a stock image or her actual gym (she may have taken the photo at this location to get the lighting right), but nonetheless these are two separate photos. Saffron is in focus and the equipment in the background blurs, but the woman in the background does not. It doesn't make sense to me, but I don't know a lot about photography. The other giveaway is the white glow around her head (especially her pony tail and along her left arm.)​
My guess is the original photo of her was taken in front of a white background (to make her body easier to warp) and the background erase tool was used everywhere to get rid of the white, but it didn't work as well around her light hair.​
-Notice how parts of her look 2D looking, more like a cardboard cutout than a person? The way the shadows & patterns on her clothes follow the curve of her body also confirm the white background theory to me. It seems like rather than specifically just enlarging her hips or narrowing her waist, they put her body onto one plane and warp it all at once (free transform tool.)​
-Her left arm is anatomically impossible, especially in comparison to her right arm. Both arms have been slimmed, but the left much more, and maybe even elongated. If you zoom in you can see the pattern of dots suddenly disappears and blurs towards her left wrist, but on her right arm the pattern continues up to the wrist.​
If anyone wants a higher quality image let me know and I'll try to upload it somewhere.
I'm angry, and it breaks my heart that influencers like this are going to pass down their body image issues to a generation of young girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

FDR97

Chatty Member
Saffron Barker - Bought a house before my 21st, sorry I can’t do anything without asking my mum first

• Haha
Reactions: 62

GossWhore

VIP Member
To be honest half of you guys picking up on her rule breaking probably are just as bad as her. Yes I get that she’s an influencer and should be responsible but she isn’t doing anything that bad. Dont get me wrong I don’t love saffron but it’s really stressing me out reading posts about this when there’s probably ppl commenting on it who are a lot worse. We’re coming out of lockdown now you guys who expect everyone to follow the rules to a T are honestly tiring.
Shut up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Missclassy19

VIP Member
View attachment 528146

Her breasts have been enlarged & lifted, waist slimmed, hips widened, arms made thinner, and who knows what else? Her body doesn't look like that.
I made this for my own sanity and for anyone that compares themselves to her or another influencer even for a fleeting moment. It's all fake.
I can guarantee she hires a professional to do this on photoshop because this editing is a little bit more complicated than facetune. Here's the enlarged Instagram photo, I encourage you to zoom in and look at the details.

-Her figure has been cut out and pasted onto this background. The editor hasn't done a bad job in terms of lighting - it all looks like one cohesive picture and she doesn't stand out too starkly. I'm not sure if it's a stock image or her actual gym (she may have taken the photo at this location to get the lighting right), but nonetheless these are two separate photos. Saffron is in focus and the equipment in the background blurs, but the woman in the background does not. It doesn't make sense to me, but I don't know a lot about photography. The other giveaway is the white glow around her head (especially her pony tail and along her left arm.)​
My guess is the original photo of her was taken in front of a white background (to make her body easier to warp) and the background erase tool was used everywhere to get rid of the white, but it didn't work as well around her light hair.​
-Notice how parts of her look 2D looking, more like a cardboard cutout than a person? The way the shadows & patterns on her clothes follow the curve of her body also confirm the white background theory to me. It seems like rather than specifically just enlarging her hips or narrowing her waist, they put her body onto one plane and warp it all at once (free transform tool.)​
-Her left arm is anatomically impossible, especially in comparison to her right arm. Both arms have been slimmed, but the left much more, and maybe even elongated. If you zoom in you can see the pattern of dots suddenly disappears and blurs towards her left wrist, but on her right arm the pattern continues up to the wrist.​
If anyone wants a higher quality image let me know and I'll try to upload it somewhere.
I'm angry, and it breaks my heart that influencers like this are going to pass down their body image issues to a generation of young girls.
Guuuuuuurrllllll or guy you did a full English essay analysis you said Point Evidence and Explain w a little extra I love it Damon teach me cause I got a few essays coming up and I could never you even annotated w colours damn

View attachment 528146

I genuinely mean this I LOVE YOU for this ahahha like you went in. You’d be amazing in an argument sis you a lawyer cause damn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
To be honest half of you guys picking up on her rule breaking probably are just as bad as her. Yes I get that she’s an influencer and should be responsible but she isn’t doing anything that bad. Dont get me wrong I don’t love saffron but it’s really stressing me out reading posts about this when there’s probably ppl commenting on it who are a lot worse. We’re coming out of lockdown now you guys who expect everyone to follow the rules to a T are honestly tiring.
But that’s exactly what they’re for? Rules are to follow. I’m sorry it’s ‘tiring’ for you to have to follow a few rules, unfortunately like myself who has lost a family member from COVID, I’m not going to be nice about it. I’m so sorry having to follow rules so people aren’t dying is exhausting for you. It’s selfish, disgusting and self centred. She’s been rule breaking even throughout the winter lockdowns not just now whilst rules are relaxing. Poor excuse that it’s okay to just do whatever the fuck you want now the rules are relaxing, be patient otherwise people with mindset like yours will be the ones who put us back into another lockdown. She hasn’t just bent them for a reasonable justification, which I have no issue with, but she’s completely ignored them continuously with no attempt to even follow them.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Tulip2

Saffron- a massive loser. End of.
Wendy- mutton dressed as lamb.
Jed- I’m rooting for you because you seem nice.
Dazza- you seem like a dece guy tbf, and pat on the back for dealing with Wendy and Saffron, but the designer facial hair is a massive no though sorry x
Tyler- run.
3E7C18E0-A3F7-40E7-B94E-029E58A82D99.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Boohoo.com

Her talking about how she doesn't shop at Waitrose because it's "too expensive" 🤦🏼‍♀️. No one is stupid, within the last year you've bought a Range Rover, a huge house, and multiple designer items! There's no point trying to come across as relatable when you publicly share these big purchases. It'll just make her viewers lose touch and "relatability" with her.

Reactions: 45

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m so glad restrictions have been relaxed so Saffron can.....

continue to do exactly what she’d done for the last 12 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
She's such a fucking 'pick me' it's gross. So what if you don't sleep with someone on the first date? So what if you go to the gym 500 days a week? So what if you're obsessed with calories? It's 2021, no one fucking cares Saffron. You're fucking boring as shit and if all you have going for you is felxxing you don't sleep with someone on the first date then you need to re-evaluate

Reactions: 43

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Made me laugh when she said her dad doesn’t buy nice things for himself.
Er, this is the same Darren who is driving a spanking new Tesla... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43