Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I see when I look at saffron barker is a little squat pigme ~ sorry if I spelled that wrong ~ and that 😐
She looks like she was a full sized person but someone squashed her down about 6 inches and now she just trots about looking like a characature ~ prob spelled that wrong too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t figure out why she edits her body so much it looks like completely different person on Instagram, it’s actually sad bc there’s nothing wrong with her real body/looks

Reactions: 11
1. The leg pose, is it so look skinny? does her foot not hurt? 😂 😂
2. Noone but her NSFW Reddit needed this close up

1619990734427.png

1619990808108.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s become very top heavy. I agree W whoever said she looks squashed. She looks like someone pushed her together. Nothing is in proportion. Her hesd always looks massive. In the video before the in the white turtleneck looked like she was gonna burst her head was massive n square n this is drastically different to her insta Tyler mate ... are you alright 😂😂. Also the editing Ik it Byron but it’s so boring and it’s the same layout. Her b Wendy constantly talk over eachother and they don’t even care. Wendy will literally talk while saffron is talking n carry on until she’s done n saffron does the same it’s a headache they don’t like anyone talk. Now I know where saffron gets the bad habit

Reactions: 7
I can’t get over how different her body looks on the latest YouTube video. Wow.

Reactions: 17
New drinking game: take a shot every time Saff mentions her boobs 🥴

also, does that Wii music drive anyone else insane? It’s way overused in her videos

Reactions: 12
Oooh what were the comments saying
there’s still looooads up about how unethical shein are and how gross it is that she’s taken a sponsorship from them! also a few about her body looking completely different on instagram...

New drinking game: take a shot every time Saff mentions her boobs 🥴

also, does that Wii music drive anyone else insane? It’s way overused in her videos
What drives me insane is the thousand “YEAH BABY” per video. Sounds ridiculous coming out of her mouth. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Actually shocking how different her body looks on that video compared to her Instagram😂 also the fact she had her leg pointed the whole time 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
After seeing that video she literally is just squeezing into the smallest size. Every outfit she had on look way too small on her , she’s very wide and that’s not a problem, she needs to fit in her correct size because it honestly looks silly. if anything it makes her look bigger wearing those tight clothes

Reactions: 14
Problem I've got is I have lots of stuff from Shein and she's picked some of the tackiest looking things. Some of the things I have from there have lasted me years. And I highly doubt she looked at all the measurements like you're supposed to. She'll have just seen 'size x/x' and assumed it would fit. I can be an S in one thing and XL in another, each piece has different measurements. If you're gonna do a sponsorship for somewhere like Shein, you'd make sure you got the measurements right surely? Lazy, lazy, lazy. I feel like they choose the shittiest stuff on purpose to show 'cheaper' clothes in a negative light, Emily Canham does the same

• Heart
With her influence/ platform you’d think she would show that actually you don’t have to be a certain weight / size / height to be considered attractive or beautiful .. she has so many young female fans that look up to her , they think she’s achieved this small waist and slim size 4 body because she’s a “ gym shark athlete “ who works out constantly - when reality is she edits her photos to the point of abnormality. I wonder if she actually thinks she looks like her edited photos ? Because why would she upload that video showing her real body

No normal person would stand with their leg like that... sure it must be annoying to have to always pose

Reactions: 5
A bit ironic she decided to like this when Wendy literally kicked Jordan out of their home once he was 18 🙄🙄🙄
B931B94B-6F61-4349-95B5-F655C94BE944.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.