Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If these influencers are gonna do ads for something at least make it believable that you actually like it 😂

Reactions: 13
Ew when she was telling her mum that Tyler would like her to get her nipples pierced🤢
That sounds a bit err....not quite correct with me, to put it lightly. If you want the nips pierced Saf, just bleeping do it. If you don't, don't. Not up to a lad what you do with your body. Also, how would her mum know? She do regular nip inspections?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a weird thing for him to say. I'm more inclined to believe that saffron wants it done but pretends tyler suggested it.
I'm not entirely sure I believe it either. Hasn't she already said he's an arse guy not a tits guy anyway?

Reactions: 13
Wait no way did she get her hair n makeup done for her friends birthday. Saffron didn’t do this makeup herself no way. Cause it the makeup she does for shoots
4BBEB839-25A4-463C-AAD0-619F0C30A125.jpeg

Her friends birthday theres way more than 6 voices in the back bevause it seems every girl brought their mum so

Reactions: 10
Wait no way did she get her hair n makeup done for her friends birthday. Saffron didn’t do this makeup herself no way. Cause it the makeup she does for shoots View attachment 555014

Her friends birthday theres way more than 6 voices in the back bevause it seems every girl brought their mum so
She’s always gotta look the best😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah she definitely got her lips done from watching her new vlog as she never used to have a top lip and now she does 👀

Reactions: 10
She’s always gotta look the best😂
She’s like those girls who asks what the dress code is and then says yeah I’ll just wear jeans and a top as well, not getting dressed up then turn up with a full on dress and heels 🤣

Reactions: 11
VLOG: THE MOST EXCITING HOUSE UPDATE!! + my bestfriends 21st!!
  • So instead of writing #AD she puts this...
1619886290096.png

• Saffron "feels like I haven't gone out forever" -- yes you have, you just thought we were dumb not to realise
  • Saffron face is looking WEIRD....is it fillers? Like girl, calm down...you are only 20! Shes starting to look like she could be on Botched!

• 1619886565888.png

• She talks about getting her pinky fakenail put back on and says when she posted a photo of the nails, people recreated the look saying "inspo from Saffron" --- umm why not correct them and tell them who did your nails? and give proper credit to the actual inspiration?
  • Yeah her makeup deffo was not done by her as she normally shows that....hmmmm
  • SHE WENT TO HER MUMS HOUSE TO WRAP HER BEST FRIENDS GIFT..........................................WHY MOVE OUT??????????????????
  • 1619887114825.png

• Also, is that Tylers cap in the background?????????
  • Shes so stupid ----------------- she wrapper her best friends gift, then her mum wrapped it all pretty......but Saffron WRAPPED THE WRONG GIFT?????? how dumb...............Windy had to come and bring Libby (the best friend) real gift....again why move out if twice in 1 day your mum had to save the day

• Next day: gym with her mother she rarely sees
  • She getting more piercings on her ears, but really she wanted to show her LV earrings
  • She showed the mini cornettes and said she "loves them" -- of course, its tiny so you can calorie count it smaller
  • And shes..........back at her mums!
  • She joked about getting her nipple piercing, but now is a bit meh and Windy is like "no", Safrron adds "I think my boyfriend would like it"-- if he said do it, she deffo would
  • THE MOST CRINGEST MOMENT IN THE VLOG --- 17:12 ---- Jed walks in and says "wagwan" and Saffron replies "yes my G" -- I honestly hate hate hattttteee when white middle class people act like this:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
  • Saffron housing approval is probably going through.....nah I am upset lol

• Saffron fire Byron...looool................the video should have ended at 22:10 but he left a random nail video clip in

Reactions: 23
VLOG: THE MOST EXCITING HOUSE UPDATE!! + my bestfriends 21st!!
  • So instead of writing #AD she puts this...
View attachment 555077

• Saffron "feels like I haven't gone out forever" -- yes you have, you just thought we were dumb not to realise
  • Saffron face is looking WEIRD....is it fillers? Like girl, calm down...you are only 20! Shes starting to look like she could be on Botched!

• View attachment 555085

• She talks about getting her pinky fakenail put back on and says when she posted a photo of the nails, people recreated the look saying "inspo from Saffron" --- umm why not correct them and tell them who did your nails? and give proper credit to the actual inspiration?
  • Yeah her makeup deffo was not done by her as she normally shows that....hmmmm
  • SHE WENT TO HER MUMS HOUSE TO WRAP HER BEST FRIENDS GIFT..........................................WHY MOVE OUT??????????????????
  • View attachment 555096
  • Also, is that Tylers cap in the background?????????
  • Shes so stupid ----------------- she wrapper her best friends gift, then her mum wrapped it all pretty......but Saffron WRAPPED THE WRONG GIFT?????? how dumb...............Windy had to come and bring Libby (the best friend) real gift....again why move out if twice in 1 day your mum had to save the day

• Next day: gym with her mother she rarely sees
  • She getting more piercings on her ears, but really she wanted to show her LV earrings
  • She showed the mini cornettes and said she "loves them" -- of course, its tiny so you can calorie count it smaller
  • And shes..........back at her mums!
  • She joked about getting her nipple piercing, but now is a bit meh and Windy is like "no", Safrron adds "I think my boyfriend would like it"-- if he said do it, she deffo would
  • THE MOST CRINGEST MOMENT IN THE VLOG --- 17:12 ---- Jed walks in and says "wagwan" and Saffron replies "yes my G" -- I honestly hate hate hattttteee when white middle class people act like this:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
  • Saffron housing approval is probably going through.....nah I am upset lol

• Saffron fire Byron...looool................the video should have ended at 22:10 but he left a random nail video clip in
I was gonna say this when anyone imo says my g or wagwan like stfu it’s so gross like ewwww. Unless you grew up in a certain area cool but it’s like Carmie n Kate Elizabeth like no it doesn’t sound right. You try so hard. It’s vomit to my ears.

Reactions: 8
Saffron is low-key a chav. She’s just a chav w money she doesn’t deserve ngl

Sorry this is the first time I’ve seen anyone in the barker family w a person of colour. In a little shook ngl
42FA51D7-1F38-4D30-B2B2-5F2521B23D47.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Is it just me or does she look so weird in the latest video at the beginning?! Like what is it? She looks so swollen yet doesn’t address it.. camera angle maybe? More backstage surgery??

Reactions: 17
Saffron is low-key a chav. She’s just a chav w money she doesn’t deserve ngl

Sorry this is the first time I’ve seen anyone in the barker family w a person of colour. In a little shook ngl View attachment 555415
Black sis, you being held, hostage? Send me a message on Tattle and I will save you --- signed: a concerned sis who wondered why anyone would willingly choose Windy as a friend 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.